eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   account associate with another (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/120475-account-associate-another.html)

Kajunrook 09-27-2018 05:16 PM

account associate with another

I just a message from ebay saying my account is restricted because it has been associated with another account that I had in the past and it got restricted. They are wanting me to call. I used separate IPs and computors on both of these accounts. It has been months since I logged in or used the restricted account. Advice on what tack I should take. Sales are still going through and money still being put in my paypal?

Othmane 09-28-2018 10:55 AM

Re: account associate with another

Since your new account was linked to a suspended account, I don’t think it is going to be possible to restore it even after calling them.
If I were you I’d stop selling on the associated ebay account, forget about it and move on. ( I know it’s not easy, but theses are the eBay & PayPal game’s rules)
The first thing you need to do is to figure out how you were linked to your previous account, in order to avoid this in the future.
If you didn’t read the Stealth book, It is the best thing you need to do before creating new accounts.
And consider having multiple Stealth accounts to spread sells and minimizing the impacts of being limited in the future.

Kajunrook 09-28-2018 01:01 PM

Thanks, got the book, have 5 stealth accounts, one hotspot, 2 vpns, one dongle and cable internet, different accounts for all. I just talked to them about the associated account that got suspended and put in an appeal, I got suspended because I lost paypal to that account and refunded the three sales I had with them. I explained that to them that my paypal "got hacked" and I guess I should have just shipped the items I couldn't get money for, told them if I knew that I would have shipped.

Really don't think my ip leaked or anything but we sold similar items.

Kajunrook 10-05-2018 01:05 PM

UPDATE, Called them and told them associated account was my neighbor and he checks his account sometimes when he is at my house. Unrestricted my account. WHEW, it was my main account.

Play 10-05-2018 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kajunrook (Post 948012)
UPDATE, Called them and told them associated account was my neighbor and he checks his account sometimes when he is at my house. Unrestricted my account. WHEW, it was my main account.

Good excuse lol. Glad you got it reinstated. :thumb:

13obby 10-05-2018 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kajunrook (Post 948012)
update, called them and told them associated account was my neighbor and he checks his account sometimes when he is at my house. Unrestricted my account. Whew, it was my main account.

great news good work