eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   FR%OMM002 What to do now? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/121113-fr-omm002-what-do-now.html)

cmckim 10-23-2018 08:58 PM

FR%OMM002 What to do now?

Last year, I opened a new eBay account with my friend's information who worked for me at the time. Few weeks later, we had received the same questioning email from eBay. Even after I'd sent in all documents and legit invoices, the account was still suspended indefinitely.

This time I've decided to open a new account with my real name, company information and warehouse address which I have never used on eBay before. My new company PP is in good standing for several months already. Also I wanted to mention that my warehouse place had several other companies before me who had eBay accounts and may have been suspended years ago. I used a different room number this time. I started slow and sold 5 items for the first week.

Here is what eBay wants:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In order for us to review your account, we ask that you please upload the following information:
- A readable copy of your driver's license, front *and* back, or other government-issued ID.
- A copy of a recent credit card statement, bank statement, or utility bill. Your name and billing address should be visible, and consistent with the information registered to your eBay account.
- A copy of your business registration or other business information verifying a valid registered business.
- Documentation that shows that you purchased the item(s) recently listed for sale on eBay. Documentation that will help us verify your items can include either manufacture invoices or receipts. Unfortunately, we will be unable to accept photos of the items to fulfill this requirement.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I still have 2 healthy Top-rated accounts running and would like to open more in the future and I really don't want to repeat the same issue again. All my accounts are selling similar categories but never the same items at the same time.

Can anyone please tell me if I should send in all my information to eBay including my ID and invoices? Will that help me to reinstate my account? Or should I just let it go and go stealth?

When my account got hit again this time, I felt hopeless with uncertainty and I would appreciate any help that can be offered and please let me know what did I do wrong.

Thank you.

nickopedia 10-24-2018 03:44 AM

Re: FR%OMM002 What to do now?

What type of suspention is this? Was it an MC011 sales restriction ?

Looks like your already got the Stealth Guide. That's a good start, but you have to follow the advise in it exactly.

I know how awful you must feel losing a good account. It really sucks.
Don't be discouraged. This is why this board exists.

Your time and energies should be spent on making additonal accounts and spreading yours sales (and risk) out. This will pay off big if you do it right.

cmckim 10-30-2018 10:04 PM

I have submitted all information they requested. Doesn't hurt to do so at this point. Five days go by and haven't heard from EB. I am not surprised.

nickopedia 10-30-2018 10:18 PM

There is maybe a 1 or 2% chance you'll make it out of a MC011 suspention. Usually that means they have decided they don't want you selling anymore. It can have to do with what you sell, authenticity issues, buyer complaints, high return rates, past issues and the like. I found it has little do with with low DSR's, feedback, or other seller metrics/defects.

The boilerplate response to an MC011 is almost always the same. They usually ask for receipt/invoices. Why they ask for this when they know damn well you are never going to be selling again is beyond me. I am guessing they may be compiling further data about your "unwanted" items so they can be on the lookout for other sellers doing something similar and know what to look for.

Camaro2SS 11-09-2018 05:31 AM

Absolutely incorrect. Just reinstated 2 accounts that received MC011.

Quote:

Originally Posted by nickopedia (Post 954000)
There is maybe a 1 or 2% chance you'll make it out of a MC011 suspention. Usually that means they have decided they don't want you selling anymore. It can have to do with what you sell, authenticity issues, buyer complaints, high return rates, past issues and the like. I found it has little do with with low DSR's, feedback, or other seller metrics/defects.

The boilerplate response to an MC011 is almost always the same. They usually ask for receipt/invoices. Why they ask for this when they know damn well you are never going to be selling again is beyond me. I am guessing they may be compiling further data about your "unwanted" items so they can be on the lookout for other sellers doing something similar and know what to look for.

DenysUA 09-03-2019 07:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Camaro2SS (Post 956234)
Absolutely incorrect. Just reinstated 2 accounts that received MC011.

Could you please describe shortly what you've done to reinstate them?

rsot 09-04-2019 07:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DenysUA (Post 1031359)

Welcome to the forum - all the best as you master stealth :thumb:

That post was from 2018

DenysUA 09-04-2019 08:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 1031606)
Welcome to the forum - all the best as you master stealth :thumb:

That post was from 2018

Thank you for welcome)). I saw,but believed there could be some reply )) I'm stuck with that mc011 and have read veeeery many threads here already. :attention:

cafonabob 09-04-2019 04:55 PM

Probably phishing for people to contact him by private message. The moderators are telling you that MC011 is extremely difficult and then some random guy says "I just did some" with no further information.

Quote:

Originally Posted by DenysUA (Post 1031359)