eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   Bastards-they suspend you indefinitely but still.. (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/1213-bastards-they-suspend-you-indefinitely-but-still.html)

frustrated 09-08-2007 12:21 PM

Bastards-they suspend you indefinitely but still..

email you crap LOL Do they hope you're stupid enough to open them and click on their cack? I have them emailing me at my old user account's email and telling me that "this item has been re-listed" and so forth. They are pretty quick to suspend and make you NARU but they're not smart nor quick enough to remove emails from the database. Is it a rub your face in it kinda thing or are they just simple?

anotherebayhater 09-08-2007 12:23 PM

im annoyed with that to esp since they say dont use our site but then invite you over to it. also what do they do with the funds you have on your ebay acct that are credits? I have an 80 dollar credit on an old suspended acct i wonder if i can get?

imjustme 09-08-2007 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by anotherebayhater (Post 10107)
im annoyed with that to esp since they say dont use our site but then invite you over to it. also what do they do with the funds you have on your ebay acct that are credits? I have an 80 dollar credit on an old suspended acct i wonder if i can get?

i doubt it. on my account, i had a $300 credit because they took down my auctions once, then apologized and gave me a credit. then a week later they suspended me again. their customer support was quite helpful in guiding me through their unsuspension process (which was for 1 year btw.) but they stopped answering emails when i asked what happened to the $300 credit.

frustrated 09-08-2007 12:25 PM

Umm I had no idea one can get credits from them. What can you get/ use them for? I just got one "your account is now past due" BITE ME, bitches. :p

ebay-sucks 09-08-2007 01:28 PM

Wait until you get an ebay bill for 7,250.00 !!!

Ebay Powerseller gets booted and ebay sends them a bill for this amount for all the listings they pulled and previous monthly bill.

NOW PAST DUE, please log into your account and pay your bill before it is sent to collections.

Yea right ! Get right on it..............

:cool:

anotherebayhater 09-08-2007 01:36 PM

once you get suspended for a year then get back on and get suspended again what is the time for the second suspension for? forever?

ebay-sucks 09-08-2007 06:18 PM

I have yet to know a single person who got the dreaded your dead email that has actually got back on using the same info.

Does anyone here know of a single person who got banned and was able to talk ebay to letting them back on.

rapunzel_01 09-08-2007 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frustrated (Post 10105)
email you crap LOL Do they hope you're stupid enough to open them and click on their cack? I have them emailing me at my old user account's email and telling me that "this item has been re-listed" and so forth. They are pretty quick to suspend and make you NARU but they're not smart nor quick enough to remove emails from the database. Is it a rub your face in it kinda thing or are they just simple?

thats because its a robot that does duh :D not even customer support knows why you get banned.

[/QUOTE]Wait until you get an ebay bill for 7,250.00 !!!

Ebay Powerseller gets booted and ebay sends them a bill for this amount for all the listings they pulled and previous monthly bill.

NOW PAST DUE, please log into your account and pay your bill before it is sent to collections.

Yea right ! Get right on it..............?[/QUOTE]

good for you I say fck em if they plan to ban good sellers its their loss.

DogFacedBoy 09-08-2007 11:25 PM

Hey I probably haven't even had a total sales volume of $7k, but if they don't want me and my FB's they certainly wouldn't want a share of my "dirty money"