eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   They got me again, not really sure why this time ... (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/12163-they-got-me-again-not-really-sure-why-time.html)

ILovePaypalNOT 07-18-2009 07:37 AM

They got me again, not really sure why this time ...

I know what I did right before I got limited , but I never saw it as a reason to get limited ... Yesterday, I had a store on ebay, and a verified business account with PP. I sent a payment to a family member in the amount of $500.00 , and it went as an instant transfer from my bank. Well, apparently the family member tried to shop on ebay (had never registered before) , after she registered , and signed up for PP, accepted the payment from me , they wouldnt let her purchase anything on ebay, and she kept getting an error message that said they needed a credit card to verify her address before she could pay with PP

So she , having never used PP or ebay, got upset about it , and sent me my money back with a note that said " I dont know how to use this , I dont use credit cards, if you want to send me money to help with school clothes then you can send me cash"

And the payment was refunded to my account immediatley with no trouble.

So at that point , I went into ebay and my account was suspended, completley blocked and all my listings removed.

I assume because they thought it was me? thats the only thing I can think of is that they thought for some reason it was me on both accounts..

GreenBean 07-18-2009 08:04 AM

that's a typical paypal reaction. The transaction was 'messy' & sus to them. They limited you and ebay pulled the listings. Does happen a lot.
Can you resolve the limitation with paypal?

bentoverbypaypalAGAIN! 07-18-2009 12:53 PM

why would you send $500, risk $500 to a non-paypal acct? youre just asking for problems - or attention to your acct

ILovePaypalNOT 07-19-2009 07:31 AM

Can you resolve the limitation with paypal?

No way, they want SS verification, photo ID, and supplier info.

Just going to start over.... once again... UGH

My problem is that I only have one account at a time running, Therefore when one gets shut down , I am literally shut down until I get another up, so I am just going to make several over the next week or so , and let them sit there. I have several accts, but no seller accts yet...

oompaloompa 07-19-2009 10:46 AM

why dont you just turn the reserve buyer account in to a seller account, register with phone etc

Juicyas 07-19-2009 02:13 PM

They term this as 'money laundering' and you will never get to use either of those accounts again no matter how much you try to explain it was an honest mistake.

DogFacedBoy 07-22-2009 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juicyas (Post 95632)
They term this as 'money laundering' and you will never get to use either of those accounts again no matter how much you try to explain it was an honest mistake.

Everyone knows the MOBs preferred source for laundering money is Paypal
:doh: