eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   Listing Denied (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/123-listing-denied.html)

CPUGEEK 03-06-2007 11:29 PM

Listing Denied

WOW Im thru with ebay.. they denied me listing any items.. Why do some buyers sell ⊗⊗⊗⊗ **** all day long and don't get messed with by eby, but when a legit seller sells they screw them over...

aspkin 03-06-2007 11:34 PM

What are you trying to sell?

CPUGEEK 03-06-2007 11:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aspkin (Post 994)
What are you trying to sell?

I sold 4 pairs of my jordans.. and no they were not ⊗⊗⊗⊗..Can you tell me how people get away all day selling ⊗⊗⊗⊗ and ebay don't touch them? Why did they place the limit on my account and how can I get back to listing items?

aspkin 03-07-2007 12:00 AM

How soon was your account limited once you listed your items? EBay has filters that search for certain keywords, and their VeRO search for items to be suspended as well. If you auction keywords were Jordan Shoes, or something like that.. And that's a VeRO item, it's very hard to continue to sell without eBay limiting and suspending your account. As for the other sellers, I'm totally with you on that. I for one used to sell VeRO items, and my competitors most would be suspend with me, but some never had their items removed. I to this day have no idea why. Maybe they worked with the system and fought for ownership and the right to sell, I have no idea; though most keep trying with new accounts.

If they give you the option do what Modee has done, and show them your stock. Take pictures, fax them in. Send what ever they request.

But not to discourage you, if you're selling a VeRO item(s), you're fighting a losing battle.

CPUGEEK 03-07-2007 12:27 AM

So what your say ASpkin is that out of the million people that selling vero items they are breaking ebay rules? So how can anyone on ebay make money with vero? I don't get it?

So you saying that a private seller cant sell his used pair of jordans on ebay without getting vereod??

Will they drop my seller limit sometime or is it basically over with?

CPUGEEK 03-07-2007 12:31 AM

I just read about this in ebay forum.. They want me to link my paypal account to my ebay account...Should I do this??

"""After talking to live help numerous times, I found out that Ebay has just instiutated a policy that they didn't warn anyone about. They just decided to implment it during the busiest week of the year. If your ebay account and paypal account aren't linked and you are listing name brand stuff. It will limit you. Even after linking them, it still isn't working. I have to wait for an email response back from ebay in 24 to 48 hours. (AFTER MY BIGGEST SELLING WEEKEND IS OVER)."""

aspkin 03-07-2007 01:34 AM

It makes sense to me. But if you do this, do it with a Paypal account that has never been linked to a suspended or even any eBay account. If you're using a brand new Paypal account, you should be okay. And make sure your name and address won't match a suspended eBay account as well.

CPUGEEK 03-07-2007 03:37 PM

Hey Aspkin...Does having a seller limit means I cant list any items?

aspkin 03-08-2007 07:54 AM

I wasn't able to. But I was able to log into the account for some time until the final ban. EBay is weird.

CPUGEEK 03-09-2007 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Modee (Post 1047)
So far, EBAY occasionally will not let me list an item for international sale unless I agree to link my PP, which of course I will not do. But it always lets me list for U.S. sale, and sometimes it lets me list the identical item internationally without trying to molest me.

For some reason, I ca now list items with no problem..

kellz123 08-22-2007 10:35 PM

Anyone have any idea where I can find a merchant processor. I have been using a card service sales to process my payments but I am considering other options at this time. Any suggestions?

kicker_conspiracy 08-23-2007 06:37 PM

Ebay is rather random. On a newer account I was listing men's apparel - Lacoste and Polo RL shirts. No problems listing the Ralph Lauren shirts - but for Lacoste, it would only let me do 5 day or longer auctions, and after I listed 10 auctions or so that were 5 days and then a week later (after all the original auctions closed) tried to relist them Ebay denied the listings. Another week went by, and I was able to list again.

rapunzel_01 08-23-2007 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CPUGEEK (Post 1000)
I just read about this in ebay forum.. They want me to link my paypal account to my ebay account...Should I do this??

"""After talking to live help numerous times, I found out that Ebay has just instiutated a policy that they didn't warn anyone about. They just decided to implment it during the busiest week of the year. If your ebay account and paypal account aren't linked and you are listing name brand stuff. It will limit you. Even after linking them, it still isn't working. I have to wait for an email response back from ebay in 24 to 48 hours. (AFTER MY BIGGEST SELLING WEEKEND IS OVER)."""

i believe you can just add in another email addres and make it primary they wont catch that.

DogFacedBoy 08-23-2007 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kicker_conspiracy (Post 8102)
Ebay is rather random. On a newer account I was listing men's apparel - Lacoste and Polo RL shirts. No problems listing the Ralph Lauren shirts - but for Lacoste, it would only let me do 5 day or longer auctions, and after I listed 10 auctions or so that were 5 days and then a week later (after all the original auctions closed) tried to relist them Ebay denied the listings. Another week went by, and I was able to list again.

Were they all pretty much the same style,etc?

I have about 40 brand name clothing articles that I was accumulating right before I got booted and would like to get back on and start selling. No two are alike so I don't think that there would be any suspicion of counterfeiting (they are all genuine) so I would think if I started out by putting 5 completely different items on for 5 day auctions that I would be okay.

Agree or Disagree?

tvaughan08 08-23-2007 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kellz123 (Post 8011)
Anyone have any idea where I can find a merchant processor. I have been using a card service sales to process my payments but I am considering other options at this time. Any suggestions?

Use Norcal they use to be affililated with cardservices international but I guess after they found out they were scammers they took there business as where, so now they do 3rd party processing through a company called Welcome to iMAX Bancard Network! A leader in the credit card processing and merchant acquiring industry, we offer a full suite of processing solutions for your merchant's business including credit, debit, check services, ebt, internet & web, pay by p

Chris Hanson 08-24-2007 12:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kellz123 (Post 8011)

I thin Aspkin has one listed on here