eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   eBay account suspended & buyer filed claim and won!! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/123192-ebay-account-suspended-buyer-filed-claim-won.html)

natashaiera 01-14-2019 04:12 PM

eBay account suspended & buyer filed claim and won!!

My eBay account was linked and permanently suspended. There was a return request open and once the account was suspended the buyer opened an item not received request too. eBay said that the buyer won the case because my account is suspended and there was nothing they could do. They told me to call Paypal but of course Paypal was no help. Does anyone know if there's anything I can do?

nickopedia 01-14-2019 04:18 PM

Re: eBay account suspended & buyer filed claim and won!!

It's hard enough to to win a buyer return/dispute while your account is even in good standing. You chances are next to impossible with your suspention.

I don't see this going in your favor, unfortunately. The only recourse would be a legal one, and that's outside the scope of this forum.

natashaiera 01-14-2019 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nickopedia (Post 971352)
It's hard enough to to win a buyer return/dispute while your account is even in good standing. You chances are next to impossible with your suspention.

I don't see this going in your favor, unfortunately. The only recourse would be a legal one, and that's outside the scope of this forum.

The return request was closed by the buyer and the item not received claim was bull**** because the item showed as delivered on the tracking info. It would have been an open and shut case in my favor if my account was not suspended. Plus eBay should not have allowed the buyer to have both cases open at one time.

nickopedia 01-14-2019 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by natashaiera (Post 971355)
The return request was closed by the buyer and the item not received claim was bull**** because the item showed as delivered on the tracking info. It would have been an open and shut case in my favor if my account was not suspended. Plus eBay should not have allowed the buyer to have both cases open at one time.

I agree, eBay should never allow buyers to open another case if the return is closed and a done deal.

Unfortunately eBay applies different logic when the account becomes suspended.

Sorry this happened to you, as it's something I am familiar with. I had something like this happen myself some time back and it sucks.

How much money was involved on this sale?

natashaiera 01-14-2019 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nickopedia (Post 971359)
I agree, eBay should never allow buyers to open another case if the return is closed and a done deal.

Unfortunately eBay applies different logic when the account becomes suspended.

Sorry this happened to you, as it's something I am familiar with. I had something like this happen myself some time back and it sucks.

How much money was involved on this sale?

The return was not closed. Both cases were open at the same time! $580.

BigCJ 01-14-2019 07:08 PM

police report and call them.

fiercygoat 01-24-2019 02:50 PM

When an account gets suspended, then expect a massive amount of return cases opened without any reason. Have you ever bought something from ebay and everything went fine and then one day on your purchase history you see that item with the photo not available anymore and a lengthy response from ebay why that seller was suspended and what steps you should take next you as a buyer,(even though everything went smoothly). It's like ebay urging you to get your money back and keep the item as well so that we can all punish the naughty seller even more. It's ridiculous.

dealagreeproceed 01-24-2019 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by natashaiera (Post 971348)
My eBay account was linked and permanently suspended. There was a return request open and once the account was suspended the buyer opened an item not received request too. eBay said that the buyer won the case because my account is suspended and there was nothing they could do. They told me to call Paypal but of course Paypal was no help. Does anyone know if there's anything I can do?

dude ive experienced this before. completely frustrating all the way around. those fuqers at eby wont do anything for you under a suspended acct.