eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   Never give up on first call (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/123628-never-give-up-first-call.html)

iamlmfao 01-30-2019 04:23 PM

Never give up on first call

I called ebay and spoke to a B I T C H rep. she saw my listing and said why is your zip code different in the listing from your address. She said wait a min comes back and says im banned from using ebay forever, I couldn't believe it. So I hung up and called again. Spoke with a cool rep, Boom reinstated. Moral of the story dont give up and when they say your suspended just say ok thanks and call back again really fast.

Kajunrook 01-30-2019 06:39 PM

Re: Never give up on first call

LOL I did the same thing and the very next day I was banned lol

rsot 01-30-2019 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iamlmfao (Post 975145)
I called ebay and spoke to a B I T C H rep. she saw my listing and said why is your zip code different in the listing from your address. She said wait a min comes back and says im banned from using ebay forever, I couldn't believe it. So I hung up and called again. Spoke with a cool rep, Boom reinstated. Moral of the story dont give up and when they say your suspended just say ok thanks and call back again really fast.

Correct - many people have reported good success by trying for better CS reps.

Play 01-30-2019 07:35 PM

Quote:

This is usually why its advised not to call in and attract attention to your account, unless its so important, a call has to be made.

ddm50 01-30-2019 07:48 PM

Quote:

You're very right, I had cases where the rep would ask for ID and then I'd just contacted later and they just reinstated.

nickopedia 01-30-2019 08:38 PM

eBay reps run that gamunt. Some are just cranky as $eit, and others are so cool in every way imaginable. I once called them to request a fee credit for an return that didn't get properly processed, and the rep ended up removing all my defects for late shipping when I asked about it. I didn't even ask or expect that at all.

tacgreg 01-31-2019 05:53 AM

Ebay have too many sh@@@ reps, you might need to cal min 5 times, or if you working with uk/eu acc there is good option to contact via ebay chat

jhony.stark 04-03-2019 11:51 PM

Please share the link to ebay chat

newjerseymax 04-04-2019 10:15 AM

I havent talked to ebay or pp rep in years