eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   MC011 Your eBay selling account has been restricted (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/124346-mc011-your-ebay-selling-account-has-been-restricted.html)

cruuz36 02-27-2019 06:50 AM

MC011 Your eBay selling account has been restricted

Hello fellas

Today i've got problem with eBay:

A review of your eBay account has raised some concern that your use of services may not meet the guidelines in eBay's User Agreement. As a result, we've taken the following action on your account:
- Selling privileges have been temporarily restricted. You won't be able to list new items or revise current listings. You're also not allowed to register a new account.
- Some or all of your listings may have been removed. Any removed items will be listed further down in this email.
- We have credited all associated fees except for the final value fee for your listing(s).

To appeal this restriction, you'll need to:
- Provide proof of delivery for all of the items sold on your eBay account.
-- The easiest way to do this is to submit tracking numbers for each of the items posted. This will help show buyers more of your selling history and will also allow us to confirm that your items have been posted. To upload tracking, please visit the adding tracking information page: http://pages.ebay.com/help/pay/upload-tracking.html
-- You can also verify delivery by providing the feedback you have received from buyers.
- Address any outstanding concerns from buyers who have opened cases against you through eBay or PayPal.

eBay
-- Visit the eBay Resolution Center: http://resolutioncenter.ebay.com
-- You may need to sign into your eBay account before proceeding. In the Resolution Center you will find information on resolving problems with your buyer.

PayPal
-- To resolve your PayPal dispute or case, log into your PayPal account and click Resolution Center at the top of the page.
-- You can view the status of any open dispute or claim from here

I'm selling digital products and for these items i can't provide any tracking info/shipment because i am not literally shipping anywhere because it's digital.

What could I do fellas?

rsot 02-27-2019 07:07 AM

Re: MC011 Your eBay selling account has been restricted

Welcome to the forum - all the best as you master stealth :thumb:

Can't really do too much - maybe try and live chat an ebay agent (if that option is available to you), otherwise time for new accounts

nickopedia 02-27-2019 07:14 AM

MC011 almost always means the account is dead and there are issues with the items you are selling.

Appealing this type of a restriction is notoriously difficult, especially in your case because your items are digital. eBay expects you to post physical items you can track and prove delivery.

cruuz36 02-27-2019 07:50 AM

Thanks for the responses guys, but unfortunately I do not have right now 20$ for stealth method.:help::boom:

phaz0rz 02-27-2019 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cruuz36 (Post 981759)
Thanks for the responses guys, but unfortunately I do not have right now 20$ for stealth method.:help::boom:

Guess you'll have to put your sales on hold for a while so you can save?

If and when you do start selling again, even if it's digital, make sure you're sending something trackable in the mail. Otherwise this will keep happening.

cruuz36 02-27-2019 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phaz0rz (Post 981779)
Guess you'll have to put your sales on hold for a while so you can save?

If and when you do start selling again, even if it's digital, make sure you're sending something trackable in the mail. Otherwise this will keep happening.

What did you mean by this? How can I send something trackable in his mail? I am sending to him the digital details via eBay message and making the item as shipped via my mobile and leaving positive feedback to it.

phaz0rz 02-27-2019 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cruuz36 (Post 981782)
What did you mean by this? How can I send something trackable in his mail? I am sending to him the digital details via eBay message and making the item as shipped via my mobile and leaving positive feedback to it.

There are tons of sellers on eBay selling digital items successfully and the majority of them are sending something in the mail. It's done by sending the code/flash drive/software or whatever digital item you're selling in physical form in the mail, rather than sending it via email. By sending something trackable in the mail you eliminate problems like buyers claiming they never received anything, and you have something to show if PP ever limits your account and asks for proof of fulfillment.

cruuz36 02-27-2019 09:59 AM

So instead of giving the details via ebay message to him, i could use his mail to send the details there and i would gurantee to myself more "protection"?

phaz0rz 02-27-2019 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cruuz36 (Post 981787)
So instead of giving the details via ebay message to him, i could use his mail to send the details there and i would gurantee to myself more "protection"?

Yes, that's what you should do. It will cost you a little more since you'll be paying for postage but in the long-run you'll have a much safer operation.

cruuz36 02-27-2019 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phaz0rz (Post 981796)
Yes, that's what you should do. It will cost you a little more since you'll be paying for postage but in the long-run you'll have a much safer operation.

Ahm, i dont have any knowledge about that "mailing" and how it works. I won't annoy you with my dumb questions.

yankee 02-27-2019 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cruuz36 (Post 981829)
Ahm, i dont have any knowledge about that "mailing" and how it works. I won't annoy you with my dumb questions.

Really?
When you buy something online, the seller mails it to you. A courier service such as UPS, FEDEX, DHL, local Mail service delivers the item. that Currier service has tracking ability called a Tracking Number. You can go to the Currier website and see its last location, when it is most likely to be delivered, when it was accepted and when it was delivered. It is amazing really.

phaz0rz 02-27-2019 11:39 AM

I LOL'ed.

It's not hard OP. Have a talk with the people at your local post office and find out what you need to do. Many countries allow mailers to print postage/shipping labels online.

cruuz36 02-27-2019 12:12 PM

Alright fellas, thanks. It seems I have to do new ebay account.. No sense to take any actions about main now while i do not have these trackings. Is it a problem if in my new paypal account i did not link any card? If everything is okay i would resend the money to my real account? But probably again i will wait 21 days, haha.

ddm50 02-27-2019 10:13 PM

http://www.mailaletter.com/ & https://www.mailform.io/lp/mail-a-letter-online

Definitely worth it for digital items worth more than $12, gets eBay off your back and PayPal aswell.

SaiJin 02-27-2019 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cruuz36 (Post 981845)
Alright fellas, thanks. It seems I have to do new ebay account.. No sense to take any actions about main now while i do not have these trackings. Is it a problem if in my new paypal account i did not link any card? If everything is okay i would resend the money to my real account? But probably again i will wait 21 days, haha.

Is $19 really that much money in your country?
You are operating a business, i'm sure that your products cost much more than that.

It'll be the best investment you'll spend on the stealth guide

ddm50 02-28-2019 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cruuz36 (Post 982026)
I've got the mini stealth guide, read it but it could sounds dumb but if i create new paypal account with any phone number ( textnow or w/e ), after finishing everything, would I need to receive 6 digit code every single time when i'm logging in to paypal?

Here's a summary of what you wanna do when you're making a new stealth.

- new user account or vmware
- disable images on the email
- n ew ip
- new phone

thats easy.

Matce 02-28-2019 07:28 PM

Dont even waste 5 seconds.

New account and voila.

ddm50 02-28-2019 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cruuz36 (Post 982218)
Whats did you mean by disabling images on the email:comp5:

Could I use Nordvpn as different ip provider ? :)
Does it have any free phone numbers or I should buy :cheer:

No, NordVPN is an abused VPN, buy SIM Cards.

nickopedia 03-05-2019 12:38 PM

Have you read the stealth guide yet?