eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   MC183 Notification of Limited Account Access OMARCP (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/12437-mc183-notification-limited-account-access-omarcp.html)

ruslan35 08-03-2009 01:40 PM

MC183 Notification of Limited Account Access OMARCP

I have been reading this forum and found it very informative and helpful.

Now, when I have a problem, I desided to join and seek help:

Have this limitation on my Ebay account. Cleared everything with PayPal, but limitation still remains active.

Ofcource I wrote to Trust & Safety, but had no respose just yet.

Any ideas how to go about this? Do you think it is possible to remove this or I am done with this account?

Thanks in advance.

MC183 Notification of Limited Account Access OMARCP

Dear XXX,

As part of our efforts to provide a safe and secure environment for the online community, we regularly screen account activity. While reviewing your PayPal and eBay accounts, we observed activity that we would like to further verify. For this reason, limitations have been placed on your account(s) until we are able to gather some additional information from you.

To resolve the account limitations, please complete the following steps:
1. Log into your PayPal account.
2. Click the "My Account" tab.
3. Click the "Resolution Center" subtab.
4. Go to the "Action" column.
5. Click the "Resolve" button and complete the requested steps on each lifting requirement outlined.

After we have gathered the necessary information, your account will be reviewed for reinstatement and you will be notified by email of our decision.

Please note that any selling fees owed to eBay may become due and payable. Any outstanding amounts owed will be debited from the billing method on file unless already disputed.

We thank you for your prompt attention to this matter and apologize for any inconvenience.

Sincerely,

eBay Trust & Safety team

H41361

moonchild 08-04-2009 10:49 PM

If you have cleared this with paypal,you need to call them and ask them to lift this from eBay, its PayPal that puts that red notice there, so they probably just forgot to lift that too, its happened to me before,

3firelegs 08-29-2009 12:21 AM

both eBay and PayPal accounts suspended

Today my PayPal account got limited. Then a few hours later my eBay account was limited too, with the same email subject "MC183 Notification of Limited Account Access OMARCP". So after I work with PayPal and if they reinstate my PayPal account, I shall call eBay and let them know that both accounts should be lifted out of limitation?

Vicvelcro 08-29-2009 02:34 AM

Don't bother speaking to ebay. The MC183 is solely at the discretion of Paypal. Give them what they want. If you aren't reinstated within 24 hours, call Paypal again and let them know that they forgot to remove the limitation flag they sent to ebay. Paypal has to repeal that flag, ebay can't touch it.