eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   Ebay suspended indefinitely (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/125355-ebay-suspended-indefinitely.html)

Parisjen 04-09-2019 03:02 PM

Ebay suspended indefinitely

This is the shocking email i recieved from eBay last night.

After reviewing your account, recent activity has raised serious security conserns. As a result, we've taken the following action on your account:
-Your account has been suspended indifinitely.
-your listings have been removed.
You wont be able to use eBay in any way.
We've taken this precaution to protect our members while we make sure that the activity doesn't cause harm-- however unintetionally-- to the eBay community.

The products that i was selling were VeRO, but i had +1000 feedbacks 100% positive so
I really dont see any way im harming the community. Is there any way to get my account reinstated? Should i call them or email them telling that i was a top rated seller with very good feedback history or they dont care? What steps should i follow?

Leader2dark 04-09-2019 07:50 PM

Re: Ebay suspended indefinitely

Your account is dead. Learn stealth. Trust me, its a waste of time calling them, but knock yourself out. I called for weeks after my main account was banned.

Leader2dark 04-09-2019 07:51 PM

You wont be able to use eBay in any way. Can you not even buy stuff now?

rsot 04-09-2019 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Parisjen (Post 993078)

The products that i was selling were VeRO, but i had +1000 feedbacks 100% positive so
I really dont see any way im harming the community. Is there any way to get my account reinstated? Should i call them or email them telling that i was a top rated seller with very good feedback history or they dont care? What steps should i follow?

You got caught - sadly, even past good performance may not save the account.

james_112233 04-10-2019 01:55 AM

"Serious security concerns" ...

Give them a call before abandoning the account and going stealth.

If it was a Vero related ban they would have stated that.

Parisjen 04-11-2019 02:27 PM

Gave them a call and asked for further information regarding my account. The didnt provide me any information, just kept telling me that i have violated their policy and their decision was final. Couldn't appeal even though email said that i could. What has made me furious is the fact that there were ebay employees that were selling the same item as i did, and they have even threatened me that they are able to compromise my account and i think they did it.

ivanicon 04-11-2019 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Parisjen (Post 993588)
Gave them a call and asked for further information regarding my account. The didnt provide me any information, just kept telling me that i have violated their policy and their decision was final. Couldn't appeal even though email said that i could. What has made me furious is the fact that there were ebay employees that were selling the same item as i did, and they have even threatened me that they are able to compromise my account and i think they did it.

call and ask for a supervisor

james_112233 04-11-2019 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Parisjen (Post 993588)

No way ? how did they threaten you, through ebay messages ?

Parisjen 04-11-2019 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ivanicon (Post 993590)
call and ask for a supervisor

I kept asking to speak to supervisor or the suspension department, but they told me they can't do that. They only kept telling me that they cant disclose any further information and that the decision was final. It seems that i cant buy or sell anymore. And when i told them i want to close the account, they said is there anything we can do to stop you from leaving eBay. Madness

Parisjen 04-11-2019 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by james_112233 (Post 993600)
No way ? how did they threaten you, through ebay messages ?

Well im not sure 100% ,but they claimed to be ebay employees. Since i was selling VeRO items my listing couln't get past 600 items before geting removed. But they could sell more than 5k items per month and their list never gets taken down for selling the same item as i did. I still have their messages in ebay inbox. I told this information to the person i was speaking with, and he told me: don't worry, we review every policy violation and we treat all our customers equally. Guess this is what they call double standarts.

Kajunrook 04-12-2019 08:56 AM

They just did a vero sweep, two of my accounts got 30 day suspension, so will lay low on those for 60 days as far as vero