Pending Suspension! HELP! - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 08-15-2009
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 96%

^^^agreed. Something is not correct with your stealthiness <---> tis a new word for the forum.

As a matter of interest what are you using for internet access? I am intrigued by your saying you told them it was a neighbor? Are you in an apartment complex? etc etc etc? Answers to that will give an idea of what may be contributing to your problems

Old 08-16-2009
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 85%

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBean View Post
^^^agreed. Something is not correct with your stealthiness <---> tis a new word for the forum.

As a matter of interest what are you using for internet access? I am intrigued by your saying you told them it was a neighbor? Are you in an apartment complex? etc etc etc? Answers to that will give an idea of what may be contributing to your problems
DSL- i do change ip.

I think the issue is
Account A's address is
"204 jackson street"(just an example) - so billing address is VERY close.

account B is " 134 Jackson street"

both with asian names, and are selling similar products, $1000 on average per day, around 20 items.

I do use the same auctiva accounts- I did deleted the original images/added new images and edited the listing a little bit...(including the contents/titles)

and they didn't like the activity on my paypal account(limited, locked, no appeal etc..)
Old 08-16-2009
Vicvelcro

Longevity: 0%

Yeah. Wow. That would make it difficult to last long.

Have you gone through the stealth guide once? If so, you are ready to get sorted and started.

Choose your new name (Jack Smith has already been taken - FYI), then get a phone number.

Get an offsite mailbox. Another friend's apartment across town or a box at the UPS store or something - but don't use an address you can't actually access if you needed to. The next Zip Code should be far enough.

Have all mail associated with your new account go to that address. No exceptions.

Then proceed as appropriate to your circumstance. Keep the phone number active for at least 60 days. Forever, if you can manage (seek and ye will find).

If you get stuck in the guide, hurry back.
Old 08-16-2009

Longevity: 90%

Paypal has many minions that never finished high school, but they do hire intelligent people, and I am sure they are aware of the tips and tricks employed here.

However, the whole point is: if you do it right, they cannot trace it back to you unless you did a mistake, and mistakes you did. Using the same street, two houses of difference with almost identical names...of course they got to you.

-Use a generic sounding name. Get a DBA if you're concerned about legal issues
-Get a UPS box or friend's address THAT LIVES AT LEAST A FEW KM FROM YOU. PO boxes are disliked at eBAY.
-Keep cookies separated with user accounts
-Get new IP for each

1000$ per day is too much. You need to split that 1000$ over 5 accounts or more, you'll get flagged right away if you don't.

Read the Stealth Book again.