eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   Find a Member on Ebay -what is going on (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/127651-find-member-ebay-what-going.html)

Kajunrook 07-05-2019 04:08 PM

Find a Member on Ebay -what is going on

So one of my most seasoned accounts just got toasted, didn't come as a shock as 3 of mine were suspended for 7 days due to VERO. So I logged onto my messages and copied ID number of some of my best customers to send them to my other two accts. So I go to my next most seasoned acct and search for find a member, NO WHERE TO BE FOUND, gone. So I google it on google and a link comes up just like normal, so I input the first one and the CAPTCHA is blank, so I think, must be my laptop and go to my desktop, same thing.

Does anyone know what is going on.

james13v 07-06-2019 08:16 AM

Re: Find a Member on Ebay -what is going on

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kajunrook (Post 1016511)
So one of my most seasoned accounts just got toasted, didn't come as a shock as 3 of mine were suspended for 7 days due to VERO. So I logged onto my messages and copied ID number of some of my best customers to send them to my other two accts. So I go to my next most seasoned acct and search for find a member, NO WHERE TO BE FOUND, gone. So I google it on google and a link comes up just like normal, so I input the first one and the CAPTCHA is blank, so I think, must be my laptop and go to my desktop, same thing.

Umm, as a side note. How are you going to contact them and how will you direct them to your other accounts?

rsot 07-06-2019 08:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kajunrook (Post 1016511)

Sounds odd - hard to picture what you are seeing. Retry - or see what they are selling and contact them via that way...

Kajunrook 07-06-2019 02:33 PM

Just tried again and same thing, actually when you go to advance search there is NO OPTION for member, just items. So when I google and put link in browser it takes me to the old find a member but captcha is still not available.

To answer the other question, would just message them I have the items they want. I did go to paypal and was able to find three of my best customers and emailed them my email address to email me when they want something.