eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   Hello all, I have a suspension question (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/12819-hello-all-i-have-suspension-question.html)

MCP 08-19-2009 01:54 PM

Hello all, I have a suspension question

Hello All -

I am new to this forum, but not so new to eBay violations, restrictions, and suspensions.

Here's the situation:

I am managing several eBay accounts from across the USA - around 30 of them. I am posting listings to their eBay stores as Store Inventory Format (in some cases listing upwards of 20,000 listings at once). I am posting all of these listings from one IP by logging into their accounts and posting (using a 3rd party listing tool - not turbolister, etc.,).

Within the first few hours of posting, the members whose accounts I was posting to received violations/security notices ( a combination of MC027, MC010, and MC105). In essence, eBay is notifying the members that their accounts have been "breached" and they should change their passwords right away. Listing are taken down, members change passwords, and we have to contact them to get their new credentials - big pain. Keep in mind, these members have agreed to have us list these items for them (we are also building them stores).

My questions:

Why is eBay sending these notices?

Is there any way we can avoid eBay detecting that we are posting from a different IP?

Is it possible that eBay would block our IP/API if these violations continued?

Does eBay's Trust and Safety team look at Store Inventory listings in the same light as Fixed Price/Auction listings?

---

Any other advice or suggestions on this matter would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks!

TigerLord 08-19-2009 02:44 PM

You are doing many no-nos...

1) Who are these users? They pay you to list for them?

2) You cannot use multiple eBAY accounts with one IP. There is no way to fool eBay/Paypal. You absolutely need a new IP for every single account you list for. The exception is if you list via Auctiva. eBay does not know which IP it came from.

Turbo lister on the other hand is an eBay software and will know your IP.

3) eBay sends you these notices to protect themselves from fraud and scammers.

4) eBay will suspend all of your accounts and IP/API if you keep this up, that is a 10000% guaranty backed up by a full lifetime warranty statement.

You need to buy the eBay Stealth book, and educate yourself on how eBay works to remain stealth.

Buy it, read it twice, read it a 3rd time, then come back here for your unanswered questions. The questions you just asked are basic ones (newbie questions if not) which you could have answered yourself using the search function at least.

So, read the book, read the forums, show some effort and we'll be glad to help you! :welcome;

GreenBean 08-19-2009 06:35 PM

You are using others accounts to list and sell for them AND it's a big pain to have to contact them? tbf, that gives me no great confidence your operation will work.
ebay is protecting these sellers and rightly so: B4 you started maybe you should have have studied the requirements better: IPs are critical.(amongst other factors) As 'Lord said, get the stealth book and study hard. Prepare a plan & ask question based on that