eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   MC011 on a legitimate account (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/129293-mc011-legitimate-account.html)

KayKay 08-29-2019 12:16 AM

MC011 on a legitimate account

Hi! Today this morning my sisters account was restricted with MC011. This is not a stealth account. We were both using the account together because we starting a small business selling retro game consoles. Her account was open since 2012, has 100% feedback only, 50 feedback ratings, one return case that was closed and refunded to buyer. We are in different states but when I login to her account I use Nord VPN to appear like I'm logging in her state. All account info is her real info. Items are listed for her state but when I ship the tracking originates from my state. Maybe it appears we are drop shipping, but we are not. She sends me her items she paid for and I fix them up and ship them. I'm basically doing all the shipping to customers while she is purchasing and can provide invoices.

I personally have been banned from ebay before since 2009. I have a stealth account since 2017 that I stopped using for several months because the PayPal linked to it was banned. The ebay account was never banned and had any issues. This same morning of my sisters restriction I received an email from ebay for my stealth account saying that it appears to be associated with my sisters legit account. Since her account was restricted they now also restricted my stealth account and to contact them to resolve their concerns.

I've never used any of my sisters information when selling on my stealth account and vise versa. Some of the same items were sold but I used all new pictures from a different camera, all new listings, changed the title etc. Several months ago I did attempt to use my sisters card info to buy something on my stealth ebay account. Neither account had any issues at that time and this was long before we even started selling on her account.

I use a total of 3 devices to login to my sisters ebay. Laptop, PC, and Android Tablet. I use a VPN to login her account ALWAYS. PC and tablet ONLY has ever had her ebay information to login. I do have a laptop that has been used with my stealth , and a separate user account with portable browser and VPN for her ebay.

How should we approach this? Should I call in under my stealth account or just leave it and she call eBay and provide info to resolve the issue. This was my only income and a secondary for her. Please give advise if you have any. I'f help costs then I will pay. I just dont want to lose this account especially since its legit.

nickopedia 08-29-2019 12:41 AM

Re: MC011 on a legitimate account

We are seeing MC011's more and more now.

Typically it means game over for the vast majority of users. Basically eBay doesn't like what you are doing and doesn't want you selling anymore.

Unfortunately they ask for ID and information about your supplier. They will use that info to perm ban the account.

If this account is using your legit info, by providing your ID to them you practically ensure they will not allow you to sell again under your real name. Of course, you can try to lift the MC011, but the chances are not too good.

Better start getting new stealth accounts going asap.

KayKay 08-29-2019 01:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nickopedia (Post 1030311)
We are seeing MC011's more and more now.

Typically it means game over for the vast majority of users. Basically eBay doesn't like what you are doing and doesn't want you selling anymore.

Unfortunately they ask for ID and information about your supplier. They will use that info to perm ban the account.

If this account is using your legit info, by providing your ID to them you practically ensure they will not allow you to sell again under your real name. Of course, you can try to lift the MC011, but the chances are not too good.

Better start getting new stealth accounts going asap.

But what could have triggered this? Ebay is to sell and I sell legitimate items. I just dont understand why perm ban is legitimate account making them money.

nickopedia 08-29-2019 02:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KayKay (Post 1030317)
But what could have triggered this? Ebay is to sell and I sell legitimate items. I just dont understand why perm ban is legitimate account making them money.

There were a variety of reasons, but up up the top of the list is your VPN use.

Please STOP using NordVPN!

sax4 08-29-2019 02:41 AM

I would ignore anyone who tells you that logging in from another state is a bad idea, there's a lot of old misinformation floating around

KayKay 08-29-2019 05:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sax4 (Post 1030323)
I would ignore anyone who tells you that logging in from another state is a bad idea, there's a lot of old misinformation floating around

Do you have any advice? Should I call under my stealth account to see why it's linked to hers? I really dont care about that account since the PayPal attached to it is banned. I found sites offering services to lift these type of restrictions. Are they legit?

KayKay 08-29-2019 12:52 PM

Guys but is there any advise on what I should do about my stealth that was also restricted due to being linked to my legitimate restricted? Should I not respond to the email or respond and only try to get my sisters legitimate account reinstated?

kinsey 08-29-2019 03:44 PM

I've been down a similar rode. Had 2 great selling legit accounts linked and could not get either one of them fixed. It was like talking to a brick wall with ebay. I would recommend you not focus on the stealth until you try to resolve the issues with the legit act. Its a real act. Have her call in and play dumb. I haven't called ebay or paypal in years, but when I used to it was all about which rep you spoke to. Just my 2 cents

KayKay 08-29-2019 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kinsey (Post 1030443)
I've been down a similar rode. Had 2 great selling legit accounts linked and could not get either one of them fixed. It was like talking to a brick wall with ebay. I would recommend you not focus on the stealth until you try to resolve the issues with the legit act. Its a real act. Have her call in and play dumb. I haven't called ebay or paypal in years, but when I used to it was all about which rep you spoke to. Just my 2 cents

Maybe thats a good idea. I could care less about the stealth account, the PayPal for it is gone anyway. But her legit account we will do everything to fix. From my research it's all about calling and getting a good rep like you said that listens to logic.

yankee 08-29-2019 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KayKay (Post 1030499)
it's all about calling and getting a good rep like you said that listens to logic.

With an MC011 odds are you will never talk to a rep in the USA so not very likely to get any results.

You have a handful of things going against you. You are selling things they dont need more sellers of or even want most likely. You used a VPN and that always looks bad. You are linked to your other account.

If you step back and take a look from ebays shoes, you might see why they dont trust you or want to do business with you.

My point is not about just being truthful or negative but to more so explain why you may not get the results you are hoping for.

I wish you and your sister luck!

KayKay 09-02-2019 12:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yankee (Post 1030501)
With an MC011 odds are you will never talk to a rep in the USA so not very likely to get any results.

You have a handful of things going against you. You are selling things they dont need more sellers of or even want most likely. You used a VPN and that always looks bad. You are linked to your other account.

If you step back and take a look from ebays shoes, you might see why they dont trust you or want to do business with you.

My point is not about just being truthful or negative but to more so explain why you may not get the results you are hoping for.

I wish you and your sister luck!

The Stealthbook said it was okay to use a VPN. Since this account was legitimate I wasnt worried about which VPN, I just wanted to appear loggin in with an IP Address from her same area. I guess I wasnt worried if they needed documents for anything since everything purchased to sell has her name and address which matches her ID. Utility bill same thing. Everything matches

Leader2dark 09-04-2019 12:13 PM

When you say retro game consoles, are you including copyrighted games on them?

That would be one of your issues right there.

Also many other issues including how you run the account.

Let us know if you get past this, but these type of eBay suspensions are hard to beat and even if you are allowed back, the account will be on thin ice.

KayKay 09-04-2019 08:12 PM

Re: MC011 on a legitimate account *Update*

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leader2dark (Post 1031646)
When you say retro game consoles, are you including copyrighted games on them?

That would be one of your issues right there.

Also many other issues including how you run the account.

Let us know if you get past this, but these type of eBay suspensions are hard to beat and even if you are allowed back, the account will be on thin ice.

So the legitimate account was reinstated after submitting the docs they asked for BUT we are indefinitely restricted from that specific category and limited to $5k a month and may be increased after more history. We will keep fighting to at least be able to sell in that category again. This is all while being linked to a stealth account. I haven't checked if that account is reinstated but I could careless. I wont log into that account again.

We did have a copyright infraction but I thought after the third infraction we would get a 3,7 or 30 day suspension.

This is proof that you can get reinstated from MC011. Just keep trying and have all documentation match ALL your info. No forgery ****.

yankee 09-05-2019 09:07 AM

Re: MC011 on a legitimate account *Update*

Quote:

Originally Posted by KayKay (Post 1031714)
So the legitimate account was reinstated after submitting the docs they asked for BUT we are indefinitely restricted from that specific category and limited to $5k a month and may be increased after more history. We will keep fighting to at least be able to sell in that category again. This is all while being linked to a stealth account. I haven't checked if that account is reinstated but I could careless. I wont log into that account again.

We did have a copyright infraction but I thought after the third infraction we would get a 3,7 or 30 day suspension.

This is proof that you can get reinstated from MC011. Just keep trying and have all documentation match ALL your info. No forgery ****.

Nobody said it was impossible. I do think they dont want you as a seller in a category they already hate and as a seller with poor history with multiple ignoring of their warnings.

In all reality, ALL VPNS are a red flag. No data center VPN is not detectable by ebay. It is not something a normal ebay user would use.

agent006140 09-08-2019 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KayKay (Post 1030499)
Maybe thats a good idea. I could care less about the stealth account, the PayPal for it is gone anyway. But her legit account we will do everything to fix. From my research it's all about calling and getting a good rep like you said that listens to logic.

you said you have used your sister credit card to buy on Ebay,did she ever register this card for her Ebay account?

agent006140 09-08-2019 10:52 AM

logging in from different states,does it seem odd how can a person be in different states with in hours/day?
also using your sister credit card to buy thingies,did she use the same card with her Paypal/Ebay account?
Item is sold under her eBAY account but you shipped and uploaded tracking from your state,how do the two of you divvy up the money?
iF You are the one who is always doing the shipping,does the listing state the item is located in your state,not her state?

james13v 09-08-2019 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by agent006140 (Post 1032459)
logging in from different states,does it seem odd how can a person be in different states with in hours/day?
also using your sister credit card to buy thingies,did she use the same card with her Paypal/Ebay account?
Item is sold under her eBAY account but you shipped and uploaded tracking from your state,how do the two of you divvy up the money?
iF You are the one who is always doing the shipping,does the listing state the item is located in your state,not her state?

Ebay is literally pushing an easier way to have more than one person use your account, "multi user accuont access". Say if you hired someone in another state or country to help manage messages or something. So I highly doubt ebay gives a rats ass about logging in from another state.

agent006140 09-08-2019 03:15 PM

oh,thats wonderful if you are a big corporation,but there are times seller get suspended because their employee or ex employee did something naughty,there is no way of knowing if it is Dr Jackal and Mr Hyde speaking or is there a real employee out there>

KayKay 09-13-2019 02:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by agent006140 (Post 1032455)
you said you have used your sister credit card to buy on Ebay,did she ever register this card for her Ebay account?

I tried to use her card once or twice but if I remember correct the payment wasn't going through, so it never actually processed. I do not believe she used ti it to register on ebay but I could be wrong.

KayKay 09-13-2019 02:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by agent006140 (Post 1032459)

I use a VPN so it ALWAYS appears that I'm logging in from her location. I list items in her location, but tracking always ships from mine. She just withdraws money to her bank from PayPal and either goes to the bank in person to get my cut or sends it to me thru CashApp etc. I come to her state often so its usually in person.

qwerty2 09-13-2019 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nickopedia (Post 1030318)

wait, I use Expressvpn, why would that be an issue?

thanks

KayKay 09-14-2019 03:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nickopedia (Post 1030318)

People use VPN everyday just for private browsing use, and to get past ISP data caps like myself, so I just keep it on before I even start browsing the web. If the account is legit why would they ban account just because they are using a popular VPN service like Nord VPN? That’s seems illogical. So are you saying I should use one of the recommended VPNs from stealth guide even on legitimate accounts?

They asked for docs and we provided because we have nothing to hide...except the fact that I’m using the account of course. But like I said, my selling privileges was restored except for the one selling category which we are still working on getting restored as well.