eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   Ebay suspending new accounts on 1st listing (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/129911-ebay-suspending-new-accounts-1st-listing.html)

rafoman 09-21-2019 02:50 AM

Ebay suspending new accounts on 1st listing

Hi,

I made a new ebay/paypal account. New address, new name, new IPBurger IP, new mobile number, new PC user, new VCC, new everything.

I browsed for 2 weeks, watched items, bid (and lost) on items etc.

So On Thursday I listed a used book, with my photos (exif removed) at £ 0.02 auction. The account gets suspended because of serious security concerns. I call in and the rep tells me that ebay are suspending accounts after 1st listing, new policy but if I answer some questions I might get it unsuspended. He asked what I'm going to sell, if I have had an account before. I answer, household items, never had an account. He says fine and removes the suspension.

So the next day I list my used book again.

Today I am suspended again!! :noidea::noidea:

Any insight into what is going on?

I'll have to call in again. :help:

rafoman 09-21-2019 03:05 AM

Re: Ebay suspending new accounts on 1st listing

UPDATE- I called in and the rep says I need to send in proof of name and address. Will do.

iamlmfao 09-21-2019 03:10 AM

lets just be honest, EBAY IS BECOMING AN ABSOLUTE JOKE. And PAYPAL HAS ALWAYS BEEN A JOKE. The middleclass of ebay will be gone soon. Just like real life. Hopefully the big man above will watch over us. But I doubt it.

SaiJin 09-21-2019 03:46 AM

It could be the book itself or the price. 2 cents is pretty low...
$5 would be less risky usually

Karlis96 09-21-2019 03:57 AM

Same situation with me. Listed different kind items with different price range ! Every time got suspended. Firstly i was need to confirm basic questions, second suspension was removed after confirming my phone. But there was also third limitation for every account and this limitation was final which cant be removed. After asking questions to ebay they told me it is because of my financial information. Because my paypal is not confirmed. But actualy it is and 100% confirmed.

sax4 09-21-2019 04:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Karlis96 (Post 1035280)
Same situation with me. Listed different kind items with different price range ! Every time got suspended. Firstly i was need to confirm basic questions, second suspension was removed after confirming my phone. But there was also third limitation for every account and this limitation was final which cant be removed. After asking questions to ebay they told me it is because of my financial information. Because my paypal is not confirmed. But actualy it is and 100% confirmed.

Are you using stock photos or real photos?

I often list items with unconfirmed paypal on new ebay accounts

Karlis96 09-21-2019 04:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sax4 (Post 1035283)
Are you using stock photos or real photos?

I often list items with unconfirmed paypal on new ebay accounts

Real photos.

rsot 09-21-2019 07:42 AM

Book is a textbook? Just wondering

rafoman 09-21-2019 08:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 1035333)
Book is a textbook? Just wondering

non fiction about the drug wars in Mexico.

Steveo036940 09-21-2019 10:10 AM

It's not the book. Non-fiction used books are safe. Focus on your account set-up. It's Ebay's security bots not trusting your account. If they don't like ANY of the following, you'll raise this security flag:
IP address (number itself or the fact it's a data center IP)
Physical address (banned or abused before)
Phone number (banned or abused before)
Risky first item listing (not a problem in your case)
Not building cookies long enough (listing too fast before they get to "know" you)
Duplication of any information that you've used before (linking)
Listing without an attached verified PayPal account (they share info with Ebay and solid PayPal account helps)
Using a computer or phone that still has old cookies on it without creating a new user account, or using windows 10 computer which leaks information throughout user accounts.
Bottom line:
Ebay and/or PayPal doesn't like something about your account, and it's best to review everything and figure out what went wrong with your account.

veiska 09-22-2019 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steveo036940 (Post 1035370)
It's not the book. Non-fiction used books are safe. Focus on your account set-up. It's Ebay's security bots not trusting your account. If they don't like ANY of the following, you'll raise this security flag:
Not building cookies long enough (listing too fast before they get to "know" you)
Listing without an attached verified PayPal account (they share info with Ebay and solid PayPal account helps)
Using a computer or phone that still has old cookies on it without creating a new user account, or using windows 10 computer which leaks information throughout user accounts.
Bottom line:
Ebay and/or PayPal doesn't like something about your account, and it's best to review everything and figure out what went wrong with your account.

Well with the bold sentences above , Is it meaning VCC doesn't work anymore ?
Because i got Notification next day for Unauthorized Payment method because of VCC ( then suspended after that )

Therealrenodaret 09-23-2019 06:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steveo036940 (Post 1035370)
Bottom line:

windows 10 leaks info across user accounts? i have multiple user accounts but i restart my laptop when switching accounts and dont just switch accounts. is this a safe practice?
i of course switch ips through tethering from my boost mobile phone each time as well.

muzzie 09-23-2019 07:07 AM

Most likely because PP not linked to EB. Also, from the side of EB, an user that never purchased anything before selling is a rare thing. So listing something without buying something first is high risk and causes suspensions. It is pretty logical - very few people would have courage to sell something on a new platform for them, before trying safer way - buying something first and seeing how it works.

agent006140 09-23-2019 07:26 AM

plenty of people create a seller account to sell something around the house,in fact Ebay attraction is to be able to raise money fast by selling some personal belongings,AMZN attraction is to buy something cheaper than a brick and mortar store and have it delivered to your home fast .
Unless you are selling brand new high risk item with stock photo like the latest version of Iphone

muzzie 09-23-2019 07:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by agent006140 (Post 1035751)
plenty of people create a seller account to sell something around the house,in fact Ebay attraction is to be able to raise money fast by selling some personal belongings,AMZN attraction is to buy something cheaper than a brick and mortar store and have it delivered to your home fast .
Unless you are selling brand new high risk item with stock photo like the latest version of Iphone

Not really, most people are first exploring and buying, and only then go for selling, once some trust is built, as it is that simple putting an item for an auction only for experienced sellers, but for a fresh-comers it is still a miracle - to sell something one the web.

sax4 09-23-2019 09:42 AM

The biggest reason for getting suspended is lack of history, create history and cookies before listing your first item and you'e generally ok

Tempacc8329 09-23-2019 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sax4 (Post 1035794)
The biggest reason for getting suspended is lack of history, create history and cookies before listing your first item and you'e generally ok

Did he not do this?

"I browsed for 2 weeks, watched items, bid (and lost) on items etc."

rafoman 09-23-2019 02:01 PM

Yes, logged in almost everyday building cookies etc...

Angelojim 09-25-2019 10:55 AM

Is it safe to use RDP with windows 10 with proxifier and ipburger fresh ip?

muzzie 09-25-2019 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Angelojim (Post 1036239)
Is it safe to use RDP with windows 10 with proxifier and ipburger fresh ip?

If you are connected via RDC to a remote computer, there is no way anyone can see your own real address.

agent006140 09-27-2019 07:20 AM

eBAY Told him it is his financial profile,his Paypal account is not verified with bank/cc .

Karlis96 09-27-2019 07:53 AM

Yes same was hapened to me, and same story from ebay.

I think it is realted to that cos we cant fully link paypal to ebay. Even paypal is 100% verified.

It is glitch from ebay side but its is related with this account suspension rampage what is happening now !