Looking for Ebay Account after Suspension~Who’s the Best? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 09-21-2019

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 26%
Exclamation Looking for Ebay Account after Suspension~Who’s the Best?

Hi guys! I’m new to the forum-but am hoping some of you might be able to offer some advice...I was recently restricted on eBay after 15 years (only selling a year though) and I’ve tried everything to create another selling account with no luck. I see several options on here. I sell mainly makeup/skincare...usually from 100-200 listings a month and under $10-15k/month. Although my funds are limited since I haven’t been selling lately, I know this is a necessary expense if I want back on eBay US. Who would you recommend using for this type of account? Just want to make sure I don’t get ripped off and it seems like I’ve seen a couple posts of people who just bought accounts in last week but haven’t received them nor any word from the seller :/ I understand if it may take a little while longer to get the account, for whatever reason. If there is communication, that’s fine! But the posts I saw were from people who bought accounts and haven’t heard a word, which is alarming. Also, I saw the Ebay Stealth Book...would this be an alternative to purchasing an eBay account or do people buy this book in addition to it?! Obviously it’s cheaper than accounts I’ve seen! )
Thanks in advance for your help!!
Shelley
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-22-2019

Thanked 1,098 Times in 1,034 Posts
Activity: 88%
Longevity: 33%
Default Re: Looking for Ebay Account after Suspension~Who’s the Best?

why were you restricted by Ebay?
if what you sold is the reason,then another account would get you suspended again
Old 09-23-2019

Longevity: 53%

Well before buying an account you need to read Stealth Book, must have new user acct on computer, new IP, no cookies from suspending ebay, etc, etc, etc.
Old 09-23-2019
Banned

Longevity: 40%

You definitely need to buy the Stealth Book if you have no idea how stealth account works.
The guide will not only teach you on how to create accounts, but how to manage the accounts to last longer.
Best is to buy the guide and get multiple stealth accounts.
Goodluck
The Following User Says Thank You to WEI For This Useful Post:
sasullivan76 (09-23-2019)
Old 09-23-2019
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,535 Times in 2,189 Posts
Activity: 69%
Longevity: 91%

First read the stealth guide, then once you understand how to make one and you know how to use the accounts, you can always buy a high limit account.

This will cover both ends of your business
The Following User Says Thank You to SaiJin For This Useful Post:
Old 09-23-2019
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,908 Times in 8,201 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Welcome to the forum - all the best as you master stealth
The Following User Says Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
Old 09-23-2019
Threadstarter  

Had a couple cases from moronic buyers that escalated them before I even realized what it meant to escalate it.... Then I had some personal things come up and was unable to ship items for 2-3 weeks, accruing negative (though deserved at the time, I get it) and more cases. So I made the decision not to pay my fees (it would have been tight with what was going on anyway) and the account was suspended. So no, nothing to do with what I sold bc I agree, it would be pointless to get another account only for the same thing to happen. But I have no intention of that happening again, so here we are )

Quote:
Originally Posted by agent006140 View Post
why were you restricted by Ebay?
if what you sold is the reason,then another account would get you suspended again
Old 09-23-2019
Threadstarter  

I’ve done a ton of research over the weekend...I mainly use my iPhone for my eBay business, occasionally a laptop (and I’ll create the new user on it ). In that case, would resetting my wireless router solve the new IP/VPN issue? I also have a new phone coming (with a new #) and I already have a new bank account (w/debit card) that hasn’t been linked to any accounts. I know how to clear cookies, flash cookies, etc. Here are a couple of my questions now:

Even though I have a new bank account at Wells Fargo-do I still need a new VCC and VBA? if so, why? Just to increase limits or another reason?

More importantly-my Paypal is now restricted (both of the accounts I had) and is linked to my ss#. How do I get around this? Is the only way to purchase a stealth account? Main reason I was going to purchase a stealth Ebay account is for that reason (with the ss#) and bc I feel like I will be more successful selling makeup/Skincare from an aged account that has feedback. But I’m definitely all ears if someone else has any advice or input about that!

Thanks again to everyone else who commented...I appreciate you taking the time to do so! )

QUOTE=Kajunrook;1035896]Well before buying an account you need to read Stealth Book, must have new user acct on computer, new IP, no cookies from suspending ebay, etc, etc, etc.[/QUOTE]