Creating first Ebay Stealth Account - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 11-13-2019
Subscribed [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 25%
Default Creating first Ebay Stealth Account

Got my MC011 Restriction on my primary account (under my name / SSN / address everything). I source locally and found a goldmine of high end electronics at a corporate yardsale. Assuming this raised redflags as all of a sudden I sold 3000 in a matter of days.

Anyways, preparing for the worst of not getting my account back and I'm so grateful a community and stealth program exists for us.

I have a spare computer, spare tablet, spare phone, and possibly a spare phone line that I might as well utilize for my stealth account. Plan is to use these devices specifically for my stealth account which may or may not end being my primary account (we'll see how customer service responds to my appeal).

I also sell on Amazon FBA so I'm considering creating contingency accounts for my Amazon account as well. If I want to plan for a Amazon Ghost account in the future (not now), is this the right trajectory to go for easiest and most "foolproof" way to transition between primary and secondary accounts? For those who are have backup Amazon accounts, can I use the same device I use for my eBay Stealth account for my second Amazon account. Using same name / bank account / IP / credit card/ EIN / etc.. It would be very convenient to have the same "oh ****" devices / stealth account information for both my Backup Ebay and future Amazon account. Again, the goal is to have specific hardware devices that I would use just for my backups. I like this better than switching between users / using a virtual machine.

I just purchased eBay Stealth and will purchase Amazon Ghost within the next month, once I get my cashflow back up.

Last edited by FlippingDiesel; 11-13-2019 at 08:05 PM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-14-2019

Longevity: 37%
Default Re: Creating first Ebay Stealth Account

I dont think you need specific devices. I would just keep a bare phone (no apps installed) that you can swap sim cards with, different user id's to separator cookies and a good strategy on IP addresses
Old 11-21-2019
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Here is my setup. I set this up this past monday (4 days ago)

- Brand new computer
- Brand new smartphone with new number based in Las Vegas (where I reside)
- IPBurger static VPN based in Los Angeles (automatic start / kill switch activated)
- Paypal and Ebay VCC from makavi94
- New Savings subaccount on my personal checking account
- Real address that I have access to in Las Vegas (friend's home)
- Spin off of my real name (Using shortened real first name, and my second first name as my last name)
- New Gmail

Action Steps I took on Monday
- Verified my paypal account using instant deposit
- Created ebay account using all the information I have (50/5000 limit)
- Created 2 3-day uction listings. 1 was a 50 cent pokemon card and another was a DVD.
- All done while making sure my VPN is on
Old 11-21-2019
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

So I check my account today expecting my auctions to have ended and items sold for cheap. But I was surprised to log into a suspension notice. I called ebay to verify what I was selling, handling time, address, etc.. They got it reinstated immediately.

I am concerned. Am I doing something wrong? I swear I followed the stealth guide pretty thoroughly. The only thing that is off is that i am constantly being asked to enter 2 captchas everytime I log into ebay. Did I mess up somewhere?

Account is back. Customer servie rep said I can repost listings. Should I?

Last edited by FlippingDiesel; 11-21-2019 at 11:42 PM.
Old 11-21-2019
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by cr0nis View Post
I dont think you need specific devices. I would just keep a bare phone (no apps installed) that you can swap sim cards with, different user id's to separator cookies and a good strategy on IP addresses
Thank you. I already had all these new devices and I like to keep thing separate. I don't trust myself with having user IDs and accidentally logging into a different ebay account on the wrong user ID and ****ing everything up. Anyways, I started the process in the replies above, but got suspended after 3 days of my first listing.
Old 11-24-2019

Thanked 1,109 Times in 1,045 Posts
Activity: 92%
Longevity: 33%

New Savings subaccount on my personal checking account
this may not be a problem for Ebay,but
does new saviings subaccount under your existing personal account work?
Old 11-24-2019
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlippingDiesel View Post
Thank you. I already had all these new devices and I like to keep thing separate. I don't trust myself with having user IDs and accidentally logging into a different ebay account on the wrong user ID and ****ing everything up. Anyways, I started the process in the replies above, but got suspended after 3 days of my first listing.
Welcome to the forum - all the best as you master stealth

How quickly are you selling? And is it high risk item/category?
Old 11-24-2019
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by agent006140 View Post
New Savings subaccount on my personal checking account
this may not be a problem for Ebay,but
does new saviings subaccount under your existing personal account work?
Work? I was able to verify it with paypal. Is this a problem? Sorry don't understand the question
Old 11-24-2019
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
Welcome to the forum - all the best as you master stealth

How quickly are you selling? And is it high risk item/category?
I just listed my first 2 items on Monday. A pokemon card and a DVD. Listed them auction at a low price. Listings were removed and account suspended before it ended on Thursday. Called Friday and got it reinstated. Relisted both items again. Both have items have bids and should sell by end of today.
Old 11-25-2019
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

First 2 items sold. Had them shipped out. Took a small $2 loss on first item, and a $2 profit after fees from the second item. I got a little hesitant when purchasing the label though. I usually do pirate ship unless it's media, then i'll purchase through ebay directly. However, I did not want to raise any flags so I thought purchasing directly from ebay was the safest thing for now. The payment for the labels went directly to my paypal account; I was scared to use my linked savings account, which is registered under my real name, to purchase. I used my gift card instead. Should I be worrying about this? Are there any risks with paying for shipping labels. Does it matter? Should I just use a third party shippings service instead?

Moving forward: stealth guide suggests increasing my listings by 4 this week but I think Ebay still has my account registered at 4 listings last week, even though it was a relist. Going to play it safe and only do 4 listings this week. Posting 2 listings tonight in the same category (pokemon cards and a DVD), and probably 2 on Wednesday.

Last edited by FlippingDiesel; 11-25-2019 at 01:43 PM.
Old 11-26-2019

Im trying to learn how to make stealth account too
Old 11-29-2019
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Both auctions sold with no issues. Made about $90 profit after fees from the pokemon card set and DVD set. Listed 2 new items. 1 Brand new video game and 1 rare toy with "Buy it now" option. Capping out on my listings this week. Going to ramp it up to 8 listings next week.

Started using pirateship wiith my stealth info attached. Using my personal card on pirateships website, but don't think ebay has an method of finding this out. My return address and name on the label matches my stealth account info.
Old 11-29-2019
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riverdale View Post
Im trying to learn how to make stealth account too
Research. Read stealth guide, read forums. Then take action. That's really all you can do.