eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   Cannot Believe It!!! HAD ENOUGH!!! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/1316-cannot-believe-had-enough.html)

money2burn 09-21-2007 10:57 AM

Cannot Believe It!!! HAD ENOUGH!!!

Hey everyone,

I have been banned from ebay many times before but this time I wanted to do it perfectly.

I read aspkins guide and did everything to the letter.

I created a new email.
Added that to paypal and removed the old one.
Cleared all cookies.
Changed IP address.
Changed name and address.

Before I could sell they banned me.

I did everything.

I then bought 10 items and got 10 feedback and then somehow ebay linked my account to a previous account even though I took all these steps to avoid linking at all.

How could this have happened?

I just dont understand.

Need some advice.

aspkin 09-21-2007 11:01 AM

It's the little things that can do.

So with one account before you even starting selling anything you were banned, and with another you were able to list auctions for 10 feedback and then you were linked somehow?

money2burn 09-21-2007 11:13 AM

Hey Aspkin,

Sorry I may have confused you.

I had many accounts in the past that got banned but thats because my IP was always the same.

After reading your guide, I followed all the steps.

Then I created my ebay account and bought 10 items and got myself 10 feedback.

Then somehow ebay linked me to another account and banned me.

I am so angry right now.

I dont know how this could have happened.

(Also I am from UK. I would like to buy a UK ebay account that is ready to sell)

Post here or PM me if you have an account.

Regards

imjustme 09-21-2007 11:41 AM

are you sure they suspended you for being linked to another account? or because you bought 10 items for a few cents to gain feedback?

i created a new account a week ago and listed 20+ items for $100+ each, they all finished today and the account is still working. so that can't be the problem, that they suspended you because you listed right away. it's probably because they found out you bought items to gain feedback.

Chris Hanson 09-21-2007 01:03 PM

Money2burn you bought cheap feedback, so actually you didn't follow Aspkin guide. We don't condone to buying cheap feedback. Thats why your account was suspended.

Maybe 1 or 2 cheap feedback will work but 10, yeah uhhh Ebay is smarter then that

spike1 09-21-2007 01:17 PM

i don't even bother with buying anything anymore. if i am going to use the account to sell, i sell. just sell household items for the first month or so, then back to the money makers after that.

stealthdog 09-21-2007 01:55 PM

You may have been a victim of thr unspoken (amongst ebay users) of the "nickle & dime" rule.

See, there are organizations out in the cyber-world that sell you ebay accounts with pre-loaded feedback. They usually are sold with 5, 10, 15 and 20 feedback; eBay is totally on to these pkg deals. When you begin selling with your feedback smack-dab on one of these numbers a red flag (supposedly) goes up on your account...this in it self will bring on the request for documentation and validation of your personal information. Guess you can call it...bad timing for selleing.

JackNoMore 09-21-2007 02:40 PM

Good Lord. At this rate, Ebay will have to take off a few years so more babies can be born. There will be no one left to register!

imjustme 09-21-2007 03:02 PM

baby boomers to the rescue!

money2burn 09-21-2007 04:18 PM

Hey guys,

Thanks for everyones advice and I have taken everything on board.

ChrisHanson: I see you sell Ebay accounts. Are they UK compatiable? And are they ready to sell?

Regards

Chris Hanson 09-21-2007 06:54 PM

Cheap feedback buyer we already know

x2ruff4u 09-21-2007 09:46 PM

Theres a trick around the cheap feedback, i learned it today O.o but you get a 25% ban chance, plus if you want to sell items, thats the next triky part i gota figure out o.o (under 30 day account)

money2burn 09-22-2007 03:52 AM

So its not the fact that I registered a new paypal email?

Because they banned me because they linked me to an old account. I dont see how they could have done that by me buying feedback.

Chris Hanson: I did ask you about the accounts but you seem to have skipped the question.

Regards

stealthdog 09-22-2007 05:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Modee (Post 11410)
I think what Stealth is saying, which makes sense, is that even if you did not purchase this account it is being lumped in with the ones that people DO buy...with the "⊗⊗⊗⊗" feedback.

Yes...Modee finished my thought brilliantly. Thanks

money2burn 09-22-2007 06:52 AM

Ok I understand what you are saying but how did they see that I was linked to a suspended account even though I changed every detail?

Thats the problem.

I understand about the feedback but how did they link me?

Regards

imjustme 09-22-2007 07:25 AM

you definitely missed something from your list. perhaps by accident logged in with the old IP? or into the old account with the new IP?

money2burn 09-22-2007 08:02 AM

Nope. I was clever. I didnt log in with the old IP and I didnt log into the old account with the new IP.

Could they get me when I changed my paypal email and removed the old one?

I'm baffled. I really am.

Regards

money2burn 09-22-2007 10:49 AM

So what you are saying is that even though Aspkin says in his guide that just adding a new paypal email will be sufficent, that the guide was incorrect?

I made sure I followed it to the dot.

Regards

imjustme 09-22-2007 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Modee (Post 11503)
You cannot use PP AT ALL anymore with EBAY. They are linking.

let me get this straight. even if you just add the paypal email address to accept payments for your listing, without linking them officially, it will still get you suspended? :eek:

money2burn 09-22-2007 12:25 PM

Tell me about it 'imjustme'.

I understand that this time I got banned because of the cheap feedback but the fact that even next time I will get banned, just takes the piss.

So Modee, if I make a new Paypal, new credit card and get it verified, then all should be good for many years to come as long as I dont break any rules?

Regards

Chris Hanson 09-22-2007 02:02 PM

yeah thats fine. but make sure your paypal is legit! They will limit your paypal account and ask for SSN# at some time

money2burn 09-22-2007 03:51 PM

Hey Chris,

I have sent you a PM but you didnt reply but instead you posted on this thread.

I hope by posting here I can grab your attention.

I would like to buy an Ebay account from you. I know if it is US, you can still sell on Ebay UK. I live in the UK so a UK Ebay account would be handy.

It would need to be over a month old with good feedback.

Can you help me with this?

Regards