eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   eBay Stealth Banned for no reason. (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/132003-ebay-stealth-banned-no-reason.html)

XeBrandon 12-11-2019 04:24 PM

eBay Stealth Banned for no reason.

Hello guys, So about a week ago i got my main eBay account banned (MC011)

Then about 2 days later i purchased an account from a seller on this forum and have read the stealth book thoroughly.

Once i received the account, I bought a 3 month subscription to 24vc even tho this is probably not even wise to use, best is to use a 4g hotspot device if possible. but with all the people here saying that is not an issue i trusted it.

So then after two or so days of adding items and browsing on my so called stealth ebay, i list my first item. Not a high value item my asking price was $16.99 For the following 24 hours after i listed this item, my item was not even public, i tried the search results, i tried going to my profile page directly, the item was not public, but in the "my ebay" section it was still there. And after about 26 hours of it being listed but not public i get this email saying i am suspended.

Is there something i am missing? How can this happen? are these vpn services really this ****?

james_112233 12-11-2019 05:16 PM

Re: eBay Stealth Banned for no reason.

Yeah it's happened to about 5-6 accounts I have made. 3 Of them were re-instated after contacting CS. But then banned again.

Now I have 3 accounts just browsing / buying items. I will try listing items on those in a month or two.

It's getting harder to stealth during the xmas / new year period. Just browse on accounts until next year.

SaiJin 12-11-2019 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XeBrandon (Post 1054682)
Hello guys, So about a week ago i got my main eBay account banned (MC011)

Then about 2 days later i purchased an account from a seller on this forum and have read the stealth book thoroughly.

Once i received the account, I bought a 3 month subscription to 24vc even tho this is probably not even wise to use, best is to use a 4g hotspot device if possible. but with all the people here saying that is not an issue i trusted it.

So then after two or so days of adding items and browsing on my so called stealth ebay, i list my first item. Not a high value item my asking price was $16.99 For the following 24 hours after i listed this item, my item was not even public, i tried the search results, i tried going to my profile page directly, the item was not public, but in the "my ebay" section it was still there. And after about 26 hours of it being listed but not public i get this email saying i am suspended.

Is there something i am missing? How can this happen? are these vpn services really this ****?

it's not the VPN that's ****. It can be a number of things and without details, I can't really guess what's up aside from it's the Holiday season and they are being anal about suspensions.

XeBrandon 12-11-2019 05:41 PM

Thank you for replies guys. I just found this odd. The only thing that made me seem suspicious would have to be IP I used, perhaps DNS server, etc. my gut instinct was the use rdp cuz I can get a windows vps for around same price as those vpns advertised on here but was advised to not do so. I will be getting one of these dynamic prepaid 4g hotspots soon and hopefully this can solve one of my issues.

123 12-11-2019 05:58 PM

You have to remember you are registering during the hardest time of year to sell for new accounts, both amazon & ebay increase their security big time for all new accounts during the holidays. That's why its best to have accounts already aged and ready to go way before the holidays. If your planning on starting with a new account now you better take it extremely slow, ie registering an account and then starting to sell 2 days later is not extermely slow.

SaiJin 12-11-2019 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XeBrandon (Post 1054695)
Thank you for replies guys. I just found this odd. The only thing that made me seem suspicious would have to be IP I used, perhaps DNS server, etc. my gut instinct was the use rdp cuz I can get a windows vps for around same price as those vpns advertised on here but was advised to not do so. I will be getting one of these dynamic prepaid 4g hotspots soon and hopefully this can solve one of my issues.

You have the stealth guide, instead of using VPS, why not just do it the normal way like new windows user account, dedicated computers, dedicated IP etc?

freedom118 12-11-2019 09:11 PM

Listing first items after 2 days is so fast.
What your items listing?
Be slowly... Looking around ebay, bid, add to watchlist, etc in 7-10 days before first listing. I ussual choose Auction 7 days for first listing.

Global360 12-12-2019 05:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XeBrandon (Post 1054695)

You could have saved that money for the 4G prepaid hotspot. I feel sad whenever i see this happened in all of the forums im in. I always tell them to just use a 3G/4G mobile IP address or residential IP address proxies.
They're really realiable compared to datacenter ips offered by VPN. Cheap as $10.00/mo and no set-up fee.
VPNs are only good for anonymity purposes, and not for payment processors.

rsot 12-12-2019 05:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by freedom118 (Post 1054725)
Listing first items after 2 days is so fast.
What your items listing?
Be slowly... Looking around ebay, bid, add to watchlist, etc in 7-10 days before first listing. I ussual choose Auction 7 days for first listing.

Good approach :)

DavidTheMillionaire 12-12-2019 06:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Global360 (Post 1054768)
You could have saved that money for the 4G prepaid hotspot. I feel sad whenever i see this happened in all of the forums im in. I always tell them to just use a 3G/4G mobile IP address or residential IP address proxies.
They're really realiable compared to datacenter ips offered by VPN. Cheap as $10.00/mo and no set-up fee.
VPNs are only good for anonymity purposes, and not for payment processors.

Do you use the same 4G hotspot device to create multiple stealth accounts, or do you buy a new one for each? And if you buy a new one, do you switch providers? My brother's company uses about 8 different hotspot devices for backup Internet.. I was thinking of using those.

Global360 12-12-2019 06:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DavidTheMillionaire (Post 1054798)
Do you use the same 4G hotspot device to create multiple stealth accounts, or do you buy a new one for each? And if you buy a new one, do you switch providers? My brother's company uses about 8 different hotspot devices for backup Internet.. I was thinking of using those.

Before I only use 1 4G hotspot device, but when i started managing quite a lot of stealth accounts, I searched a good 4G mobile/residential proxies instead. They're easier for me to use, and saved a lot of time in setting up. And I will no longer list the IPs im connecting to since i have a dedicated proxies in each of the accounts :bounce:

DavidTheMillionaire 12-12-2019 07:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Global360 (Post 1054808)
Before I only use 1 4G hotspot device, but when i started managing quite a lot of stealth accounts, I searched a good 4G mobile/residential proxies instead. They're easier for me to use, and saved a lot of time in setting up. And I will no longer list the IPs im connecting to since i have a dedicated proxies in each of the accounts :bounce:

Can you recommend a good company to get the 4G/residential proxies?

Global360 12-12-2019 08:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DavidTheMillionaire (Post 1054828)
Can you recommend a good company to get the 4G/residential proxies?

Im not sure if im allowed to post links here, but if you can search on google,
just type 4G mobile proxies or Residential Proxies. I do not pick the providers on the 1st page, just get those providers on Pages 2 or 3 and so on :)

DavidTheMillionaire 12-13-2019 03:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Global360 (Post 1054846)
just type 4G mobile proxies or Residential Proxies. I do not pick the providers on the 1st page, just get those providers on Pages 2 or 3 and so on :)

Thanks.. found some that were really cheap compared to some of the insanely priced ones that charge you per GB. It's the package named "Classified Ads"... Already found 3 companies for diversity... Just in case 1 of them goes out of business down the road

rsot 12-13-2019 05:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DavidTheMillionaire (Post 1054992)
Thanks.. found some that were really cheap compared to some of the insanely priced ones that charge you per GB. It's the package named "Classified Ads"... Already found 3 companies for diversity... Just in case 1 of them goes out of business down the road

Hope it works out well :)

RipeBanana 12-13-2019 06:38 AM

Quote:

When you were using a 4G wifi router, were you using the same 4G router to create many accounts?

Were the ips dynamic?

king_leo 12-26-2019 06:27 AM

Quote:

Hey you can share links here.Please suggest some best companies.Thanks