Just Found 10 2 year old accounts - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 09-06-2009

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 94%
Default Just Found 10 2 year old accounts

So cant remember exactly why they were suspended. I assume the good ol abusing ebay crap. So I sent off emails trying to get them reinstated. Ive heard alot of people getting accounts reinstated so just wondering if you have what do you put in the emails. I mean i just try to kiss ass. So sorry for what I did, was wondering if i could get the account reinstated and i promise i will not abuse ebay again blah blah. Anyone that has had alot of success share some of the stuff youve written to ebay that helps.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-07-2009

Longevity: 84%

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdot10 View Post
So cant remember exactly why they were suspended. I assume the good ol abusing ebay crap. So I sent off emails trying to get them reinstated. Ive heard alot of people getting accounts reinstated so just wondering if you have what do you put in the emails. I mean i just try to kiss ass. So sorry for what I did, was wondering if i could get the account reinstated and i promise i will not abuse ebay again blah blah. Anyone that has had alot of success share some of the stuff youve written to ebay that helps.
I am in your shoes at the moment, and can feel your frustration. I've sent all docs and info, but im sorry to say they won't re-instate accounts anymore. I'm sorry too, I had an account with 5793 pos feedback and i also got suspended. Sounds cruel right? Yes i know, but that's how ebay is working with their customers.
Old 09-07-2009

Longevity: 85%

I am in the same boat as well.

I have an account with 2736 positives from about 3 years ago and it was only suspended for not paying fees. I contacted eBay and they said "pay the fees and you will be eligible for reinstatement.

I paid the fees and now 3 months later I am still trying to get it reinstated. I always get the automated responses. "Sorry but we cannot reinstate your account at this time blah blah blah!!

I'm probably going to just give up.
Old 09-07-2009
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

webguy
That is one of ebay's most evil tricks. 'Pay the suspended fees & you will get the account back'. Few sellers get lucky after paying outstanding fees. Some that have been lucky, have then suffered a generic BS suspension of that account within a month.
bluemoon999 (09-07-2009)
Old 09-07-2009

Longevity: 89%

True. Billing department and Fraud department are different working areas, they got different policies. Billing always tries all the ways they can think of as long as they get the money. They don't care where your money comes from. I got hurt twice before. Will never do this again.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bluemoon999 For This Useful Post:
GreenBean (09-07-2009), TigerLord (09-09-2009)
Old 09-09-2009

Activity: 22%

I think the thing with paying overdue fees is that if you didn't pay them on time then they will consider you an unreliable member and will not give you any chance to rack up more fees. Never fall for their false promises of reinstating your account after honouring your debt. You won't get your account back.
Old 02-11-2010

Longevity: 82%

Quote:
Originally Posted by mine View Post
I think the thing with paying overdue fees is that if you didn't pay them on time then they will consider you an unreliable member and will not give you any chance to rack up more fees. Never fall for their false promises of reinstating your account after honouring your debt. You won't get your account back.
Exactly, once you become a deadbeat with their billing department, you are high risk and likely to not pay again. Just wondering why you all don't pay your fees?

I'll bet the ones that don't get thier accounts back are the ones who refused to pay fees due to something stupid like loosing a claim or some other such nonsense.
Old 02-11-2010

We will see if this is true (in which I highly doubt because I know someone who ends up getting suspended for not paying high fees and gets reinstated as soon as he pays them.) I have no disputes or anything and just owe $50 in fees that I plan on paying today.

Last edited by OfficialGenius; 02-11-2010 at 11:20 AM.
Old 02-11-2010

Longevity: 82%

Quote:
Originally Posted by OfficialGenius View Post
We will see if this is true (in which I highly doubt because I know someone who ends up getting suspended for not paying high fees and gets reinstated as soon as he pays them.) I have no disputes or anything and just owe $50 in fees that I plan on paying today.
Your friend getting his account re-enstated is why I beleive the others that cry that ebay will just shut you down, had some other issues behind the "REASON" they didn't pay. Going NARU for not paying isn't the end of the world, usually they'll re-enstate. It's WHY you didn't pay that would be the deciding factor.