eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   eBay is targeting me, how do I get them to stop? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/13315-ebay-targeting-me-how-do-i-get-them-stop.html)

nrfbtoystore 09-09-2009 09:29 PM

eBay is targeting me, how do I get them to stop?

I was auctioning alot of items the other day all comic book related. I did adwords, I put something in local paper, etc. Someone that lived near me (and buys stuff off me all the time) placed a single bid, that was no where close to ending price. After a week, ebay cancelled ALL my store inventory because of 'shill bidding'.

The 'funny thing' is, they waited so long...it wasn't until after I emailed them asking "I paid for Home Page Featured, but I don't think I was, could you please provide me with some kind of stats to prove I was? If not, I request a refund." ... BIG MISTAKE. They canceled my entire store with NO refunds on anything, and now auto delist every couple of items I list.

I deal in card games and game merchandise. I sell Warcraft CARD decks, I sell Warcraft ACTION figures...sense I am on the VERO hotlist, anytime I list anything with warcraft in title, it's removed for being a 'Virtual Item'. ... But the emails I get specifically say I am not being targetted... Yea.

So...do I need to bake them some cookies or something? Should I just move 1/3rd of my inventory to another venue sense eBay doesn't want my game merchandise? Any advice would be appreciated...

Vicvelcro 09-09-2009 11:06 PM

Make a new stealth account. Don't list anything 'Warcraft' on the new account. Start by selling something else for the first 30 days.

To get it right and do it fast, buy the stealth guide.

THEN when you do list Warcraft stuff, make sure you put at the BEGINNING of your description a note to eBay stating that your items are NOT virtual goods.

Example-

eBay staff, please take note that my listed item is tangible, real, physical, it exists, it can be touched, it will be shipped with a tracking number. Thank you.

-end Example

bluemoon999 09-10-2009 10:16 AM

If the stealth method and special note to eBay still not giving you any luck, then try listing them on Amazon. Another good revenue to sell.