eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   Vero Restricted on my Personal Ebay Account (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/133344-vero-restricted-my-personal-ebay-account.html)

jonny6105 02-06-2020 06:27 PM

Vero Restricted on my Personal Ebay Account

I Recently got my personal Ebay account Vero restricted for selling products against their policy multiple times. Now my account is locked and ebay are saying they will not reinstate my account and I cannot start a new account, essentially they have locked me out of selling on Ebay.
Since this is a personal account they have all my details, Name, Address, Bank details and ID card information.

I waited 1 week and I opened a new account not linking the paypal, bank details but i did use my same IP and I was banned within 12 hours of listing my first few items. I understand there are some extra processes that I need to take inorder for ebay to not link my old account to my new one.

What would happen if Ebay locked my new account and asked for further details such as a past electricity bill or photo of my id card for extra verification? If I was to provide this information to them I would likely be instantly banned since they may link the information.
What would be the process if ebay locked my new account until I provided further information, would that account essentially be redundant?

Any advice on how to move forward would be greatly appreciated
Cheers

bhuzz 02-07-2020 05:20 AM

Re: Vero Restricted on my Personal Ebay Account

New name,new address ,new ip,new I'd,new bank,new phone number for starters

rsot 02-07-2020 06:14 AM

Welcome to the forum - all the best as you master stealth :thumb:

jonny6105 02-07-2020 08:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bhuzz (Post 1067508)
New name,new address ,new ip,new I'd,new bank,new phone number for starters

Thanks for your response

In relation to this, How would I do so without impersonating a friend or family members Identification. Bank cards and everything else would be simple but obtaining a new physical address and name would be difficult without drastic actions taken.

Any help would be really appreciated as I began to list my huge variety of items I have found from overseas and this have completely ruined this potential opportunity.

Cheers

vukasinami 02-15-2020 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jonny6105 (Post 1067549)
Thanks for your response

In relation to this, How would I do so without impersonating a friend or family members Identification. Bank cards and everything else would be simple but obtaining a new physical address and name would be difficult without drastic actions taken.

Any help would be really appreciated as I began to list my huge variety of items I have found from overseas and this have completely ruined this potential opportunity.

Cheers

you can buy someones fb account and go with that and log with an account instead with an email.
also i know us is critical but australia i dont think so.
go with an virtual adress or better mail forwarding if your stock is huge

Kharz 02-16-2020 02:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jonny6105 (Post 1067549)
Thanks for your response

Cheers

That's the beauty of stealth. You don't have to use other real identities to use for your own.
You can definitely use a made-up name and a real address.
Others you said can be easily obtained.