eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   What caused a second suspension after reinstated? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/133383-what-caused-second-suspension-after-reinstated.html)

butterbear 02-08-2020 06:26 PM

What caused a second suspension after reinstated?

Recently purchased a $270 high limit account on November 19 from one of the seller in this forum(speedxxxx). Seller responded quickly and delivered the account within two days after payment. I was using a brand new ip from optimum that was just ordered on December. I listed a Pre-owned Van at the end of December ( pictures are clean) price was $3 shipping and $5 on bid and got suspended the next day. I contacted the seller from this forum, and was told that i must list a book first and i need call ebay to reinstate for now. I called ebay, got my account reinstated very quickly. They just wanted to verify the account info(confirming the owner info, what do you sell and where do you source these items). They told me that i can relist the same item, so i relisted the item again. The next day my account received a second suspension message. I called again, they won’t reinstate the account, and of course they won’t tell you why either. I contacted the seller again and had a discussion for more than a month, the response was you didn’t listed a book as a first listing, so no replacement. Okay, it was a reasonable response. I never list a book as a first listing in the past, maybe I was just a little too confident. If anyone who wanted to start their new account recently just have a heads up. My question was what cause of the second suspension?

Pandoras_box 02-08-2020 06:54 PM

Re: What caused a second suspension after reinstated?

I'm going to theorise their bot flagged you again and unlike the first time, you've contacted hard-nosed person.
Seller is right, first and subsequent items have to be meagre value items. I'd go further to avoid hot categories and new items.

eBay is on a suspension spree now so irrespective of whom you purchase from; you may have to groom your account meticulously over time.

eBayorburst posted some beneficial information to help avoid the initial and perhaps subsequent suspensions. Hope it helps.

On another note, if you want to be naughty - keep calling eBay CS every day to reinstate your account. Keep at it until someone caves or you're issued with a restraining order. :rant: :lol:

butterbear 02-08-2020 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pandoras_box (Post 1067924)
I'm going to theorise their bot flagged you again and unlike the first time, you've contacted hard-nosed person.
Seller is right, first and subsequent items have to be meagre value items. I'd go further to avoid hot categories and new items.

eBay is on a suspension spree now so irrespective of whom you purchase from; you may have to groom your account meticulously over time.

eBayorburst posted some beneficial information to help avoid the initial and perhaps subsequent suspensions. Hope it helps.

On another note, if you want to be naughty - keep calling eBay CS every day to reinstate your account. Keep at it until someone caves or you're issued with a restraining order. :rant: :lol:

The keep calling method is actually working tho :)

Steveo036940 02-09-2020 06:28 AM

You purchased a quality account and failed to follow directions. Listing a book (or any no-risk item) for your first listing is a must. Resisting the same item twice after an initial suspension is a big no-no. Your IP choice raised your initial flag which put your account under a watchful eye, and your product choice for your first listing did you in.
You'll need to start over and heed ALL directions delivered by your account seller, especially these days as new accounts are getting more and more difficult.
Best of luck

agent006140 02-09-2020 09:52 AM

try a used toothbrush !

intercom12 02-09-2020 02:38 PM

You should buy an account that already listed an item sucessfully

butterbear 02-09-2020 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by intercom12 (Post 1068102)
You should buy an account that already listed an item sucessfully

Will do in the future. thanks