Just had my account suspended, what can I do? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 02-17-2020

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 24%
Default Just had my account suspended, what can I do?

Ok, so I never knew there were websites dedicated to Ebay suspension, until now.

So I had my previous Ebay account suspended last year. They would not tell me the reason. They said it can lead to circumvention. WTF?

So I started a new account and had slowly built it up over time and was selling fine. Then one day about a week ago they ended my listings and asked for a whole bunch of info. They then suspended my account, again not telling me the reason.

So I then tried to list an item on another account I have. This account doesn't have any of the same info of my other accounts and is all ⊗⊗⊗⊗. About 10 minutes after listing the item I get an email saying this account has been suspended.

How do they know the account is associated with other accounts???
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-19-2020

Longevity: 25%
Default Re: Just had my account suspended, what can I do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mich9856 View Post
Ok, so I never knew there were websites dedicated to Ebay suspension, until now.

So I had my previous Ebay account suspended last year. They would not tell me the reason. They said it can lead to circumvention. WTF?

So I started a new account and had slowly built it up over time and was selling fine. Then one day about a week ago they ended my listings and asked for a whole bunch of info. They then suspended my account, again not telling me the reason.

So I then tried to list an item on another account I have. This account doesn't have any of the same info of my other accounts and is all ⊗⊗⊗⊗. About 10 minutes after listing the item I get an email saying this account has been suspended.

How do they know the account is associated with other accounts???
There are can be 2 reasons why 2nd account suspended:

1. You used 2nd account under the same IP or PC. System detected that you logged under the same banned IP/PC and suspended it as well.
2. If you used new account under new PC/IP, it can be just a verify thing. Just call them, answer some questions and your account more likely will be reinstated.
Old 02-19-2020
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 24%

Thanks for the reply. I did call them but they said they weren't comfortable with my business practices. WTF? I hadn't even done any business yet.

Yes I used the same PC however I rebooted my router to get a new IP Address and I also removed all Ebay site data from Chrome.
Old 02-19-2020
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 57%

Read the stealth guide. You would hardly run stealth accounts successfully without it.
Purchase accounts here.
Resume your business selling.
Goodluck.