eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   Using my stealth on my smartphone (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/133972-using-my-stealth-my-smartphone.html)

inneedofhelp 02-28-2020 04:00 PM

Using my stealth on my smartphone

Hello everyone.
Just a few questions about using my stealth account on my smartphone.
I certainly removed the ebay app, but

1) can I login to the account using the browser? And start listing that way?

2) Do I need to use the 4G of my network or I can also use the WIFI of the house, which unfortunately was used before with a suspended account?

3) Can I logout and use the other ebay account, the suspended one, which I use to buy? Or it's better to use another browser? And what about the line? Is it indifferent whether I use the 4G or the Wifi of the use?

Cheers!

Pandoras_box 02-28-2020 04:34 PM

Re: Using my stealth on my smartphone

Quote:

Originally Posted by inneedofhelp (Post 1073427)
Hello everyone.
Just a few questions about using my stealth account on my smartphone.
I certainly removed the ebay app, but

Quote:

1) can I login to the account using the browser? And start listing that way?

Yes, but it would be incredibly inconveniencing because of the form factor of your mobile device.

Quote:

2) Do I need to use the 4G of my network or I can also use the WIFI of the house, which unfortunately was used before with a suspended account?

Use the network that has not been associated with a previously suspended account.

Quote:

3) Can I logout and use the other ebay account, the suspended one, which I use to buy?

No, you'd get linked.

Quote:

Or it's better to use another browser?

You'd still get linked. Use another device. If you have a PC, you can use both eBay accounts on it separated by different user accounts. The stealth guide explains this and answers many more questions you may have.

Quote:

And what about the line? Is it indifferent whether I use the 4G or the Wifi of the use?

You can use whatever internet you prefer. Just make sure you're not using an IP that is associated with your previously suspended account.

inneedofhelp 02-28-2020 05:47 PM

Thanks for the answers.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pandoras_box (Post 1073432)
Yes, but it would be incredibly inconveniencing because of the form factor of your mobile device.

Use the network that has not been associated with a previously suspended account.

No, you'd get linked.

You'd still get linked. Use another device. If you have a PC, you can use both eBay accounts on it separated by different user accounts. The stealth guide explains this and answers many more questions you may have.

You can use whatever internet you prefer. Just make sure you're not using an IP that is associated with your previously suspended account.

inneedofhelp 02-28-2020 05:50 PM

What if I put on and off airplane mode? Doesn't the IP change even when browsing on the smartphone?

Pandoras_box 02-28-2020 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inneedofhelp (Post 1073457)
What if I put on and off airplane mode? Doesn't the IP change even when browsing on the smartphone?

Yes, it does.

Tbeezyy 02-29-2020 12:58 AM

I’d love to know if you were able to create another account on eBay! I need help getting around pay pal and back on Mercari!

cr0nis 03-06-2020 08:52 AM

Love it or hate it this is the exact reason I use Inkfrog. I can manage everything after setup from there and only log into eBay for user initiated disputes. 90% of the time I'm in Inkfrog and I even managed all my stealth accounts for a week on a cruise's wifi without having to log into eBay.