eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   can i remove card from paypal after suspend ebay account (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/134048-can-i-remove-card-paypal-after-suspend-ebay-account.html)

eshan 03-02-2020 01:22 PM

can i remove card from paypal after suspend ebay account

Hi, everyone, I'm new to this forum I just found this forum after searching some topics.

Recently I create an eBay account and PayPal account then I add a card verified it by linking it to eBay. After the first listing done two days ago it is suspended.

I heared alot these days every new account got suspended without a reason.

So i have a old ebay account its is used to buying not selling and i have feedbacks too. i hope to use this for selling.

and i want to know that linked paypal account card number can i removed from paypal and can i add it new paypal account after removing it.

Please reply me.

DEgroup 03-24-2020 01:56 PM

Re: can i remove card from paypal after suspend ebay account

Did you use the same card as used for the other account? I don't know if that would cause it. Just an idea, I'm new myself...

Im new myself so i can't speak for using the old account but I would now think that unless you change IPs your accounts could be linked.

Quote:

Originally Posted by eshan (Post 1074237)
Hi, everyone, I'm new to this forum I just found this forum after searching some topics.

Recently I create an eBay account and PayPal account then I add a card verified it by linking it to eBay. After the first listing done two days ago it is suspended.

I heared alot these days every new account got suspended without a reason.

So i have a old ebay account its is used to buying not selling and i have feedbacks too. i hope to use this for selling.

and i want to know that linked paypal account card number can i removed from paypal and can i add it new paypal account after removing it.

Please reply me.

agent006140 03-24-2020 03:54 PM

Paypal remembers every thing.
You can remove your cc from your Paypal account if you have not used it recently,how recent is recent is up to Paypal.
lets say you manage t o remove that card,and now you want to link it to your new stealth Paypal account,would it pass the AVS test?

afincho 03-26-2020 01:46 PM

Don't use the same card as it will link with your suspended accounts. Just give up on this card.

DigiCambio 03-27-2020 07:09 AM

technically you can add removed card to another acc but practically it 100% limits both accs

rsot 03-27-2020 07:17 AM

Welcome to the forum - all the best as you master stealth :thumb:

OP, even if you succeed in reusing the card, a link between the accounts is created by using old info - don't do it

wendyskenthomas 03-27-2020 09:01 AM

Simple answer is you cant add used card on another paypal account