3 accounts suspended in 48 hours - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 09-24-2007
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 99%
Default 3 accounts suspended in 48 hours

I think I have hit a world record of suspended accounts in 48 hours. HAHAHA
I think I gotta re-group, well I guess its back to the grind early tomorrow morning.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-25-2007
Banned

Longevity: 97%

wow stay away from me..lol i dont want any of your bad luck
Old 09-25-2007
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  

lol @ mondee, yeah I got like 4 extra accounts, but I was still shocked.
Old 09-25-2007
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 96%

i'm going to dedicate my next suspension to you ...and blame it on you too!
Old 09-25-2007
Executive [VIP]

Were they all linked? More info please
Old 09-25-2007
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Default More info

Quote:
Originally Posted by x2ruff4u View Post
Were they all linked? More info please

Well, 1 account just out of knowhere just got suspended it was in it's 27th day of its 30 days with only 8 feedbacks, They said I gave them fraudulent info about who I was on ebay which I did so whatever...so I said ok whatever, then I deleted cookies changed my i.p address just to be safe logged into my other account because some auctions was about to end. So I figured hey! I only have 2 watchers for my item let me end it early so they can win this, so I did that, 5 minutes later BAM! suspended they said I was inconsistent with the spirit of ebay. So now Im pissed!! Then I said ok well let me go post up a NOKIA 8800 GOLD PLATED EDITION phone on a brand new account no feedback not even 30 days old "BIG MISTAKE". 5 minutes later after posting BOOOOM! the bomb drops suspended again. It's part of the game we play so im not mad, Its a love hate relationship with me and ebay.
Old 09-25-2007
Banned

Pm sent tvaghan
Old 09-25-2007

I got 6 account suspended within 48 hrs (World record???) . They were all created from different ISP . All have more than 20 positive feedbacks (100%) and more than 2 months old. I deleted cookies each time I logged in each of them to list the items (10 items each week). They were running smoothly :-) for a bit more than 2 months then suddenly all of them get suspended (I remembered paying Ebay fee to all of them within the last 48 hrs before suspension . I used 1-time pay from my PP account (may be this's why)). I posted my items with new pics each time (so they can not link pic with other accounts).I NEVER LINK MY ACCOUNTS TO PAYPAL. Delete all cookies before logging in (to erase trace). and once in awhile I reset the modemm. The other 4 are still running good :-)/ Any idea on how they get me ???
Thanks to all the pros
Old 09-25-2007
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  

You know, that 1 time payment might actually be something that's suspect. I mean if u really think about it, When you do a 1 time payment your just sending your money through ebay merchant account. who's to say they don't monitor the 1 time payments and the CC number that's paid on each account.
Old 09-26-2007

Smile

I never bought "feedback", they are real from my customers. All of them with 100% positive. I do not think feedback is an issue. I strongly think when I make payment, they will keep track of the IP address, and when I pay from 1 computer and pay for 4 accounts, the ip tells everything, it doesn't lie , that's the only thing I can think of because whenever I list my items, I just delete the cookies and sign in, one (account) by one with no problem. It's been like that for 2 beautiful months , and then I made payment ...then...pam... dead meat right there all 4 of them. From my mistake, I recommend never pay (even with 1-time payment with paypal) multiple accounts. Just do it 1, then reset IP, then do another 1, and so on ... I paid Ebay fee before with 1 time (paypal) and had no problem but I did pay them on different days (I frequently reset my modem), and had no problem till now.
Old 09-26-2007

Longevity: 98%

it don't matter if your feedback genuine form costumers or bought. Im still offering my services. 75$ but i guess most people choose the hard way. Dont listen for people who say feedbacks don't matter. With feedbacks you have many options that will increase your traffic to your ebay action page.
Old 09-26-2007
Administrator

Thanked 4,228 Times in 1,792 Posts
Activity: 4%
Longevity: 100%

I'm moving more and more on to what Modee is saying about not using Paypal at all, unless it's a brand new account. It's becoming clear that eBay and Paypal are linking and suspending accounts when you use Paypal with your eBay accounts. What alternatives have you found that works best Modee?

I know you've said merchant accounts and Google Checkout... how are these doing?
Old 09-26-2007

i opened up a new paypal and ebay account using a DBA account. seems to be working out so far. i just listed some items that are similar to what i used to sell. before that i was listing only household crap. let's see how it goes, maybe the DBA is the way to go.
Old 09-26-2007

Just use the new aol 9.0 browser to hide your ip. Logs a new ip everytime you reopen the browser.
Old 09-26-2007

Thanks for your comments. We are here because we all hate Ebay :-) ,we learn from mistakes (from self and from others) so we can improve ourselves and screw Ebay ..hehehe...I save a couple hundred bucks when they suspended my 4 accounts (I took the prepaid Visas and used them all before they can charge me, then log in and delete all relating emails in Paypal ) .Talking about using another method other than Paypal, I tried bidpay but it did not work at all. Receiving no payment in the first 2 weeks ...had to stick with Paypal for now. About using AOL 9.0 , do I have to sign up with them for dial up service ??? or just use their browser ?? . Will Ebay suspect if you use AOL ???. I do think IP is the MAJOR problem with us who have more than 1 account to deal with and had suspended account in the past ...
Old 09-26-2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebayphobia View Post
I got 6 account suspended within 48 hrs (World record???) . They were all created from different ISP . All have more than 20 positive feedbacks (100%) and more than 2 months old. I deleted cookies each time I logged in each of them to list the items (10 items each week). They were running smoothly :-) for a bit more than 2 months then suddenly all of them get suspended (I remembered paying Ebay fee to all of them within the last 48 hrs before suspension . I used 1-time pay from my PP account (may be this's why)). I posted my items with new pics each time (so they can not link pic with other accounts).I NEVER LINK MY ACCOUNTS TO PAYPAL. Delete all cookies before logging in (to erase trace). and once in awhile I reset the modemm. The other 4 are still running good :-)/ Any idea on how they get me ???
Thanks to all the pros
Hmm...well you created all 6 accounts with a different IP, but then were you managing all 6 accounts with the same IP?
Old 09-26-2007

yes, I managed them with 1 IP, no problem for the first 2 months. Get kicked out after making payment using 1 IP
Old 09-27-2007

i swear this sh*t you guys are talking about here is scaring me. Im starting to believe that if your account is 30 days old with 10 or more feedback might still get suspended if you list high end items worth about 850 to 1000??? if that is so than im screwedn. Ive recently bought a bunch of car parts, mostly amp's, cd players, navigation systems from a guy in Utah who gets them wholesale and now I cannot get rid of the damn things because everytime I list, ebay takes them off. helpppppppppp, should i buy a new account with 10plus feedback?
Old 09-27-2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by tvaughan08 View Post
I think I have hit a world record of suspended accounts in 48 hours. HAHAHA
I think I gotta re-group, well I guess its back to the grind early tomorrow morning.
I've got you beat. How about 19 accounts with email notification of suspension coming up in less than 5 minutes for all of them. As all account emails were forwarding to my yahoo mail, I thought I was waking up in the Swiss Alps with all that Yahoo yodeling in the middle of the night. eBay must hate me.