eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   Just me having a rough week? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/134429-just-me-having-rough-week.html)

HurricaneHuntr 03-17-2020 07:47 PM

Just me having a rough week?

Lost 7 at once tonight, must be a link somewhere, i got lazy, has to be a linkage issue.

A few days ago. i lost 4. But tonights were all straight " Your ebay account has been suspended" so something had to be a link. Back to making accounts again, heh with buyers never leaving feedback. This is quite the tough game anymore heh

Speeder33 03-17-2020 07:51 PM

Re: Just me having a rough week?

Which kind of suspension was it? After listing first item or already having sales

HurricaneHuntr 03-17-2020 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Speeder33 (Post 1078075)
Which kind of suspension was it? After listing first item or already having sales

older accounts, like over half with 1000+ feedback. It was no "type" of suspension. Just straight "Your account has been suspended" so i think that means link of some type.

Frustrating because i have sims and ready to create, but their GD phones aren't manned so i can't reinstate accounts, and 7 day trials only last so long lol.. so i just have to make buyer accounts i guess... Unless there is a trick to create a seller account without actually listing an item? eg... get limits etc.. but don't list an item?

sax4 03-17-2020 08:11 PM

Selling similar items?

HurricaneHuntr 03-17-2020 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sax4 (Post 1078077)
Selling similar items?

yes, like i said. I think it was being lazy.

greenlaurel 03-17-2020 08:18 PM

I swear I tried all of them. I've been dealing for months. It's strange that these problems are with your managers. I've been in this forum for months. I have tried many methods that you have suggested and known, but I have not been successful. What could I have been dealing with for months? Sometimes I want to throw the computer out the window! When I find what I'm doing wrong, I prefer losing myself and laughing when I find it!

HurricaneHuntr 03-17-2020 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by greenlaurel (Post 1078079)
I swear I tried all of them. I've been dealing for months. It's strange that these problems are with your managers. I've been in this forum for months. I have tried many methods that you have suggested and known, but I have not been successful. What could I have been dealing with for months? Sometimes I want to throw the computer out the window! When I find what I'm doing wrong, I prefer losing myself and laughing when I find it!

In my case i think it had something to do with reusing a paypal email account

greenlaurel 03-17-2020 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moscutter (Post 1078082)

I understand that you are selling similar products above. If you add the same Paypal email account to the list where you list a similar product, it seems very normal to suspend you.

greenlaurel 03-17-2020 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moscutter (Post 1078082)

My situation is different. You can create an account and list the product. You have been suspended, but this is obviously because when you list more similar products, you will not add the same paypal account and ebay will not see your actions routine. Your problem disappears when you don't repeat it. My problem is very different because I make mistakes when setting up an account. My situation is worse than your situation. :laugh:

Lucian 03-28-2020 02:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by greenlaurel (Post 1078086)
My situation is different. You can create an account and list the product. You have been suspended, but this is obviously because when you list more similar products, you will not add the same paypal account and ebay will not see your actions routine. Your problem disappears when you don't repeat it. My problem is very different because I make mistakes when setting up an account. My situation is worse than your situation. :laugh:

Can you clarify what mistakes have you made?

bettercalljohn 03-28-2020 11:16 AM

no it is not just you I noticed that they are suspending accounts very quick in 2020. Stealth techniques that worked well in past are not working any more. They are doing something new

StealthLannister 03-28-2020 06:37 PM

hey, how do you separate your accounts?

Pandoras_box 03-28-2020 06:44 PM

I don't suppose it has anything to do with selling the same items across accounts unless you used the same details and made it too obvious.

In some niches, we have 5 to 8 accounts selling the same items, but we haven't been suspended.
Although EVERYTHING differs between accounts.

Losing one good account is hard, but losing that many accounts can almost cause despair.

eBay US seems to be one of the most difficult to beat these days.

Do take heart.