eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   After reviewing your eBay account, we've noted several concerns with your activity (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/134580-after-reviewing-your-ebay-account-weve-noted-several-concerns-your-activity.html)

reedd01 03-24-2020 07:42 PM

After reviewing your eBay account, we've noted several concerns with your activity

I received the below message after I opened my new Ebay account.

After reviewing your eBay account, we've noted several concerns with your recent activity that pose a unacceptable risk to our community. As a result, we've taken the following action on your account:
- Your eBay account has been suspended.
- Item listings have been removed. A list of removed items is available further down in this email.

We've taken this precaution to protect our members while we make sure that the activity doesn't cause harm -- however unintentionally -- to the eBay community.

While suspended, you won't be able to use eBay. Registering a new account may hinder any option to appeal your account. If you would like to appeal this action, we need to verify your account information and your eBay activity directly with you.

Any outstanding fees owed for selling activity will post to your account as due. Any amounts that you haven't previously disputed will be charged to the billing method currently on file.

If you have questions about this message, please click Help at the top of most eBay pages.

I emailed Ebay as I can't call them as they are only accepting emails. I emailed them and asked them what they needed from me and they responded with this:

Thank you for reaching out to eBay today with your inquiry.

We appreciate your interest in selling on eBay, but due to the selling behaviors found on your account, the risk of allowing you to use eBay any further is too great a concern, so we needed to suspend your account.

The concern is high enough that there is no amount of information that would help in resolving this account. Please consider other online venues for your online needs.

Is there a chance to get my account back? What did I do wrong?

agent006140 03-24-2020 07:44 PM

Re: After reviewing your eBay account, we've noted several concerns with your activit

did you list any thing?
why were you suspended?
It sounds like they have linked the accounts

reedd01 03-24-2020 07:48 PM

Re: After reviewing your eBay account, we've noted several concerns with your activit

Yes, I listed one item. I used a VPN and new computer and used my mother's information to sign up with.

agent006140 03-24-2020 08:06 PM

I heard VPN is no good,someone will come along and enlighten us/

StealthLannister 03-24-2020 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reedd01 (Post 1079781)
Yes, I listed one item. I used a VPN and new computer and used my mother's information to sign up with.

Don't use VPN in your first listing.
That is one of the big factors to consider when building up new accounts.

Steveo036940 03-24-2020 09:33 PM

Ipburger is launching a new residential proxie IP VPN service. I wonder if this will solve Ebay's and PayPal's hatred towards any account opened with a VPN.
Thoughts?

StealthLannister 03-24-2020 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steveo036940 (Post 1079815)
Ipburger is launching a new residential proxie IP VPN service. I wonder if this will solve Ebay's and PayPal's hatred towards any account opened with a VPN.
Thoughts?

Oh wow!
When they are launching this?
For sure, i've been using other services now that offer residential IPs. But it's a good move, that IPBurger is heading that way now.

reedd01 03-24-2020 09:57 PM

Do you think Ebay will restate the account if I called them?

StealthLannister 03-24-2020 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reedd01 (Post 1079826)
Do you think Ebay will restate the account if I called them?

That's 50/50. If bots already flagged your account for being high risk, then these reps can't help you.
Also, when the account is suspended,there's really a problem with that. I usually just proceed with other account, rather than waste time in restoring the suspended account.
That's just my personal preference tho.

reedd01 03-24-2020 10:26 PM

If I wanted to create a new ebay account what information would have to be different from the suspended account?

StealthLannister 03-24-2020 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reedd01 (Post 1079838)
If I wanted to create a new ebay account what information would have to be different from the suspended account?

Yes, all must be different.
Different device (you can spoof this)
Different IPs, Phone numbers, VCC, etc.

TB1822 03-24-2020 11:01 PM

How long have you create your account ? How long you upgrade seller after register ?
Did you take your time to searching and watching items ? Build cookies ?

reedd01 03-25-2020 09:49 PM

I didn't know about these important details prior to signing up. I know now the correct process.

kyosinh91 04-01-2020 09:54 PM

I want to create a US ebay seller account. So can i use google voice? Can I use any country email instead of US email? Someone help me?

StealthLannister 04-01-2020 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kyosinh91 (Post 1081793)
I want to create a US ebay seller account. So can i use google voice? Can I use any country email instead of US email? Someone help me?

No, It is recommended to use non-voip or real phone numbers for account creation.
You can later use the google voice for the phone account number management.

megamanchamp 07-07-2020 08:36 AM

I've had this problem with 2 accounts now
not really sure why, although it might be age reasons