eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   Ebay CS say my ebay account dont have paypal account (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/134595-ebay-cs-say-my-ebay-account-dont-have-paypal-account.html)

Gamemuantebs 03-25-2020 09:50 AM

Ebay CS say my ebay account dont have paypal account

My account suspend, after first listing. Everything safe if you ask. Ip, phone number data, even a name. Everything different from before (stealth).

So with confidence i chat with ebay cs. But they say my ebay account doesnt have paypal linked. So i argue that cs, i have paypal account. Verivied perfectly and linked with ebay before listing.

Now i confuse, actually what is wrong?? After argue with cs, my account permanently suspend.

Any suggest guys?

PepsiCoin 03-25-2020 09:53 AM

Re: Ebay CS say my ebay account dont have paypal account

what kind of name is game uantebs? in regards to your question call back and get another rep

Gamemuantebs 03-25-2020 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PepsiCoin (Post 1079996)
what kind of name is game uantebs? in regards to your question call back and get another rep

i cant, coz the account suspended permanently. thanks for reply btw

Speeder33 03-25-2020 02:44 PM

That is usually the excuse reps give when they don’t want to help you. You can try to call again or start with another account

PepsiCoin 03-25-2020 03:20 PM

You can also purchase an account from Speeder33 just make sure you follow guidelines so you don't lose the account...

ckev26 03-25-2020 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gamemuantebs (Post 1079994)
My account suspend, after first listing. Everything safe if you ask. Ip, phone number data, even a name. Everything different from before (stealth).

So with confidence i chat with ebay cs. But they say my ebay account doesnt have paypal linked. So i argue that cs, i have paypal account. Verivied perfectly and linked with ebay before listing.

Now i confuse, actually what is wrong?? After argue with cs, my account permanently suspend.

Any suggest guys?

Have you got your paypal account setup only for payment for ebay fee's?

When they say it does not have a paypal account linked, that is linked differently and is done when you either buy an item or account > paypal then gives an option to link account, when you setup a seller account and set payment fee's it does not link it as you are only agreeing to a recurring payment, the information about you shared between paypal and ebay is limited,

ckev26 03-25-2020 03:31 PM

you don't need that paypal linked to be able to sell, but it helps avoids (but not immune to) suspension. If suspension happens on a new account with no paypal linked, and then you ask CS why they will then use that excuse as that contributed to the suspension, what the primary reason was they will not say simply because you can use that info to avoid it next time,

agent006140 03-25-2020 03:34 PM

they dont want to tell you how they find out you have been suspended lest you come up with a way to go around it

ckev26 03-25-2020 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by agent006140 (Post 1080071)
they dont want to tell you how they find out you have been suspended lest you come up with a way to go around it

correct and when that paypal account isn't linked when you get suspended CS will always say that was the reason why you where suspended and never tell you the primary reason, like assessment during a driving test, and receiving a minor fault. the major fault was during setup and you will never know why, if you get suspended before 1st listing then you hit a few major faults and that is ebays system that does not, if you get as far as listing an item and you have been prevoiusly flagged by there system during account setup which they see as suspected fraudulent account then you are in the Q for a manual review and most likely suspended, i have noticed that the review of your account if you do get suspended at that time is between 2 and 3 minutes, and the time it takes to be reviewed is between 10 minutes and up to 4 days.
One simple way to avoid suspension after setting a seller account up is bidding and buying items and waiting at least 45 days before listing anything, those flags stay up for longer these days,
They are other ways without raising any flags at all and list high risk / value items from day 1 and ways to quickly have the 21 days holds removed, if i said how to do that here then that method will no longer work in a few days time, fraudsters gather info from this forum and use it to continually defraud ebay, the information i have given above has no use to any fraudster, only useful for those who are here for the reason this forum was made for.
Active guest visitors out number member count by x10
searching the forum for guests should be disabled, fraudsters using google for a way to make money from ebay and are directed here.

Gamemuantebs 03-26-2020 12:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Speeder33 (Post 1080060)
That is usually the excuse reps give when they don’t want to help you. You can try to call again or start with another account

can i? coz the reps say my account permanently suspended without appeal

Speeder33 03-26-2020 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gamemuantebs (Post 1080153)
can i? coz the reps say my account permanently suspended without appeal

absolutely, theres no harm in trying to call again

doesn't mean it will work, but at least its worth a call

DigiCambio 03-27-2020 08:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by agent006140 (Post 1080071)

Even they dont know the reason exactly ! only the engineers who made the system know !

Gamemuantebs 03-29-2020 01:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Speeder33 (Post 1080324)
absolutely, theres no harm in trying to call again

doesn't mean it will work, but at least its worth a call

I try to chat with them, and they say :
We cant help you. You have to contact us before. Your account is completely permanent suspend

DigiCambio 03-29-2020 05:41 AM

You are obviously got linked and the reason the CS told you is not the real issue ( They are not aware of what the system does exactly ) at this step you can not do anything except making new acc , any effort about blocked acc is waste of time

mistershare 03-29-2020 06:05 AM

I think you got linked with some tracks, maybe is the same listing you did before or same text&image. You cant do anything about it