eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   Ebay Suspension (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/13476-ebay-suspension.html)

neardark 09-16-2009 04:33 PM

Ebay Suspension

1 year ago on the 24th September I was suspended for selling a PSP that had custom firmware, ( bought off ebay that way ) I was told that I was suspended for 1 year and that on the 24th September 2009 my account would be reinstated, so I thought to myself a couple of weeks a go I would email them and make sure thats the case, so sent the email then remembered ebay had live help, so went and asked them they said yes it would be reinstated on the 24th automaticaly.

I think great can't wait, then two days later I get a reply to the email I sent telling me that actually after reviewing my account they are suspending my account indefinetly.

someone got it in to thier head that they know better and just decided to change the rules after me patiently waiting a year.

It seems ebay has now lied to me by saying yes in a year it would be reinstated then completely changing that come the time, has this happened to anyone else?

webguy 09-16-2009 05:07 PM

This doesn't surprise me a bit. I learned the VERY hard way, never count on anything that eBay tells you. PERIOD!

They told me my original account would be reinstated indefinitely if I just paid my outstanding listing fee's, so after 3 years of getting linked to my suspended account using different names, I decided to pay my fee's and try to get my real account back.

Needless to say, I paid the fee's in full (over $600.00) and after going round and round for 3 weeks getting no real answers to my questions, they sent me an email stating, "we were unable to reinstate your account as it is suspended indefinitely".

This is why I finally fessed up the dough to get ebay stealth and and I visit this forum everyday.

I now have 4 accounts in good standing.

neardark 09-16-2009 05:20 PM

I'm afraid I wont be coughing up any money for the ebook, I am not that stupid, AND if you really wanted to help you could tell me what it said lol. but we both know that wont happen, I suspect you gain in some way from the sale of that ebook.

webguy 09-16-2009 05:37 PM

You got me alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll wrong.

First of all, I don't sell the ebook, it's not mine to sell; It can't be resold even if I wanted to; and I make nothing by suggesting you should by it. I am a forum member just as you are. If you think that because the words "ebay stealth" are a link in my reply that I am trying to sell it to you, you are sooo wrong.

Anytime someone types the words "ebay stealth" into this forum, it automatically turns into a link. And it's because Aspkin is trying to help you by making it easier to get to the book.

I can honestly say, If it weren't for Aspkin, "eBay Stealth" I would not be making a fulltime living working from home right now. The cost of the ebook??? PENNIES!!! And if you actually went to the site you'd find out you could get it for pennies!!

Second of all, what exactly do you mean by if I really wanted to help that I would tell you what it said? What what said? the eBay reply? If you want I'll pm you the exact email they sent me but I don't think that will help you in any way.

I have lost and been through any and everything you could possibly imagine

PM me with any question you have, and I will answer it.

Peace,

WebGuy.

nsh003 09-16-2009 05:44 PM

yea neardark, you need the ebook.

everyone on these forums has used it, and thats the only reason we're here is to help others. it's people like Aspkin that have made this possible to even get back on ebay and feel good about it. we all know what ebay is doing is monopolistic and downright wrong but we have to play by their rules. having the ebook gives you every advantage you could possibly want without having to pay much, if anything at all for the guidance it has. it has tremendously helped me and the majority of people here. if you think your going to get by without the book, your mistaken. the book along with the forums are the tools you need. you can't have one without the other.

neardark 09-16-2009 05:49 PM

When I said tell me what it said, I meant the ebook, you could tell me what that said, You both sound like salesmen lol.

GreenBean 09-16-2009 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by neardark (Post 104250)
I'm afraid I wont be coughing up any money for the ebook, I am not that stupid, AND if you really wanted to help you could tell me what it said lol. but we both know that wont happen, I suspect you gain in some way from the sale of that ebook.

Welcome to the forum.

You know you kinda are stupid because you trusted ebay. But then that makes me sound mean. I do know how gutted I was when ebay kicked me out.

For starters, get this idea out of your head that the user who took time out to answer you is getting money for the effort. What he is doing is showing you some respect by trying to help you understand what low-life rats ebay are.

Two choices, prattle on about how clever you are or start taking some advice on board to find the answers to make YOU one of the many who will beat ebay. If you choose the second, then the answers are here and we will help you.

webguy 09-16-2009 06:02 PM

The book is huge. It's very organized, detailed and laid out in a specific order to explain exactly what we all need to know to stay ahead of eBay. Aspkin also by the way includes all up dates to the book for free as we all know ebay is continually updating their approach to catching us.

l If I were to "Tell you" what the ebook said, as you stated, I would be doing a hell of alot of typing.

Everyone is here to help everyone else out. Period.

Like I said, if you think the price is too much for you, just visit his site and see what you think.

webguy 09-16-2009 06:07 PM

THANK YOU GREENBEAN!!

I was spending the time typing my last reply then I saw you had made a much better one.

Thank you. He will learn the hard way as did I.

It kills me when others think I'm trying to just make money from them every time I suggest ebay stealth when I spend so much time on this forum and get nothing but satisfaction.

It's priceless!!

webguy 09-16-2009 06:10 PM

Everyone that deserves, gets paid.

neardark 09-17-2009 04:02 AM

Thanks I will, I must admit my first impression of the people here help was not good as instead of helping they rattled on about this ebook that I would have to pay for in some sort of way, instead of offering like every other forum some good old advice.

GreenBean 09-17-2009 04:12 AM

Luckily we are a step above other forums ;) Anyhoo, hopefully you will enjoy what you find out.

Keep in mind the fact you want to beat ebay. :peace: