eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   suspended account need ID prove, how? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/134818-suspended-account-need-id-prove-how.html)

momosun 04-03-2020 06:14 AM

suspended account need ID prove, how?

Hi smart stealth people in the forum! I registered a new account like two weeks ago everything is fine until i upload something like facial masks and $0.99 stuff then my account got suspended!
they sent me an email ask for real person documents... I use ⊗⊗⊗⊗ names and ⊗⊗⊗⊗ address, how am i gonna rescue my account? i don't have any of these....

"One identity proof document
• Driver License (copy of both front and back)
• Passport
• Military ID
• National/Federal ID card

One address proof document:
• Bank statements, including loan/mortgage statements
• Credit card statements
• Utility bills (phone, power, water, etc.)
• Insurance bills and statements"

Hank 04-03-2020 06:28 AM

Re: suspended account need ID prove, how?

Get creative with photoshop but mask selling gougers are unlikely to be re-instated if what I've read on the ebay.co.uk forums is correct.

DigiCambio 04-03-2020 06:43 AM

It's considered as high risk item at this moment !

Johnwammh 04-03-2020 06:58 AM

try secondeyesolutions i think thye are good for docs although ihavent used in a long time

momosun 04-03-2020 07:26 AM

should i abandon the account?

momosun 04-03-2020 07:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hank (Post 1082211)
Get creative with photoshop but mask selling gougers are unlikely to be re-instated if what I've read on the ebay.co.uk forums is correct.

photoshop with both address and ID ?
I have never done this before... What kind of photos should I use?

momosun 04-03-2020 07:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DigiCambio (Post 1082213)
It's considered as high risk item at this moment !

do you think i should just give up the account?
where can you see what's the high risk item?

Doitright 07-05-2020 06:18 PM

I think there may be some confusion about your items. You are selling beauty facial masks right? Not masks protective breathing masks. If you haven't gotten too advanced in selling I would just start over. But there's a way to do it. If you use a different name on the same devices without changing IP addresses you will be flagged.
I'm puzzled why eBay would pursue something like this. Did you sell high risk items in the past? In any case, being creative with documents would be the last route I would take. eBay is getting more aggressive daily and they WILL continue to ask questions and they WILL try to trip you up.

Speeder33 07-05-2020 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doitright (Post 1104177)
I think there may be some confusion about your items. You are selling beauty facial masks right? Not masks protective breathing masks. If you haven't gotten too advanced in selling I would just start over. But there's a way to do it. If you use a different name on the same devices without changing IP addresses you will be flagged.
I'm puzzled why eBay would pursue something like this. Did you sell high risk items in the past? In any case, being creative with documents would be the last route I would take. eBay is getting more aggressive daily and they WILL continue to ask questions and they WILL try to trip you up.

Please start checking the dates on the threads you reply on. I believe this is the 2nd time in the last few posts where you drag up something months or years old

if you have a question, start a new thread :), we'd be happy to help

Doitright 07-06-2020 11:38 AM

Hi

I apologise. On my end it says posted I'm the last 14 hours. So I just follow the link
I will pay more attention.