eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   Use already existing account as stealth account? Specific variables pls help... (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/134870-use-already-existing-account-stealth-account-specific-variables-pls-help.html)

Qwolfish32 04-04-2020 10:57 PM

Use already existing account as stealth account? Specific variables pls help...

Okay question; Can already existing accounts be used as stealth accounts? I gather, yes generally they can if there is no cross contamination with the banned account, I know, but can they in my specific case? Read on...

Here is my plan. Use an old laptop which I factory reset and only use this device using the router/modem. Router/modem and NOT VPN or proxy because I feel this should be safer, no? And only use this device to use ebay. That way there is no potential contamination coming from an IP or from cookies/etc. So far so good. For the paypal and ebay account, use my father's existing ebay and paypal account.

That's the plan, now my question is concering the latter part. I want to use my father's existing account for stealth because it's existed for a few years and it's clean. He has never sold on it, only bought a few items. I think this makes it a good candidate. He no longer uses this account and said I could have it.

HOWEVER, here is the potentially compromising part. My banned account was registered under the same home address and same IP as my fathers. That is the only info that is the same. My question is; is my dad's info now compromised data? Can I not use his account as a stealth account, even if I change the address? or does ebay still keep log of the old address?

I wanted to do the following to solve this. On a new device, use the "router swap" method, change the address to a different, legitimate address I have access to, then use his account on the new device, only with the new router and modem. Would this successful mitigate the problem, or is his account already compromised and changing the address will do no good?

PepsiCoin 04-04-2020 11:44 PM

Re: Use already existing account as stealth account? Specific variables pls help...

you should buy an hp 6730b with 2gb ram put a new user account on it and sell a bunch of items on it. that's what I would do...

rsot 04-05-2020 12:09 AM

Re: Use already existing account as stealth account? Specific variables pls help...

@OP, prob best to master stealth and create linkfree accounts - no need to touch pop's account