eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   Ebay account suspended (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/134894-ebay-account-suspended.html)

alice006 04-05-2020 09:58 PM

Ebay account suspended

I sold masks on ebay US. Ebay deleted my listings and suspended my account.
Some orders were shipped out, some are not yet. What should I have to do with those orders waiting shipment? If I shipped them, will paypal allow me to withdraw the money? Or my paypal account will soon be suspended either because of ebay suspension?

PS:
I know ebay does not allow to sell masks, but I think they should not do that, because people need it badly for their lives.

PepsiCoin 04-05-2020 10:51 PM

Re: Ebay account suspended

Quote:

Originally Posted by alice006 (Post 1082854)
Some orders were shipped out, some are not yet. What should I have to do with those orders waiting shipment? If I shipped them, will paypal allow me to withdraw the money? Or my paypal account will soon be suspended either because of ebay suspension?

PS:
I know ebay does not allow to sell masks, but I think they should not do that, because people need it badly for their lives.

email and tell them that "people need them for daily lives" maybe they will understand.

Karlis96 04-06-2020 12:23 AM

Quote:

PS:

Answer to your question - No papal should survive.

I had same stations when eBay has suspended right after selling, and even item has not shipped. PayPal was live until last day even when im withdraw money.

alice006 04-06-2020 02:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Karlis96 (Post 1082871)
Answer to your question - No papal should survive.

I had same stations when eBay has suspended right after selling, and even item has not shipped. PayPal was live until last day even when im withdraw money.

Do you mean you paypal account is ok? So should I ship or not?

rsot 04-06-2020 04:46 AM

Quote:

PS:

For future accounts created, not recommended to try and sell more of these

DigiCambio 04-06-2020 11:28 AM

Some buyers get worried when they see the eb account of seller is suspended and make a dispute on PayPal but if you can ship fast and provide the tracking # on pp it can avoid that .

SaiJin 04-06-2020 11:48 AM

if you ship the orders, there's a chance that buyers will file disputes on PP.
Because usually eBay will send out notifications to ALL your buyers telling them that you were suspended and to file disputes.

If you don't ship and just refund these people, then you don't have to worry about anything but obviously you won't get the money.

It's a choice of what you are willing to accept.

Bigblackdog 04-06-2020 11:51 AM

Refund and just wipe your mouth on it - it aint worth the hassle

alice006 04-06-2020 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DigiCambio (Post 1083016)
Some buyers get worried when they see the eb account of seller is suspended and make a dispute on PayPal but if you can ship fast and provide the tracking # on pp it can avoid that .

I agree with you.This is what I'm doing now.

alice006 04-06-2020 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaiJin (Post 1083027)
if you ship the orders, there's a chance that buyers will file disputes on PP.
Because usually eBay will send out notifications to ALL your buyers telling them that you were suspended and to file disputes.

If you don't ship and just refund these people, then you don't have to worry about anything but obviously you won't get the money.

It's a choice of what you are willing to accept.

I'm worrying about what will paypal do to me? Even if I shipped the orders, is it possible that they suspend my account either?

abidmir51 04-06-2020 09:55 PM

Do not post the items.it happened to me.id ebay suspended then every one will open the case and eBay straight way refund the buyers and even you will not get the chance for appeals.just refund your buyers yourself.

alice006 04-07-2020 01:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by abidmir51 (Post 1083161)
Do not post the items.it happened to me.id ebay suspended then every one will open the case and eBay straight way refund the buyers and even you will not get the chance for appeals.just refund your buyers yourself.

Well, that's horrifying, half orders have been shipped......:s

pisports 04-07-2020 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by abidmir51 (Post 1083161)

used to be like that but I found since this year they don't send that notice anymore and they let the suspened item still in their order list.

SaiJin 04-07-2020 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alice006 (Post 1083182)
Well, that's horrifying, half orders have been shipped......:s

Don't freak out just yet, but be prepared for it.

You might get lucky

abidmir51 04-10-2020 01:53 AM

Please don’t post items as ebay will refund your customers and even not allow you for appeals

DigiCambio 04-15-2020 07:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by abidmir51 (Post 1084008)
Please don’t post items as ebay will refund your customers and even not allow you for appeals

Please ?!!! I'm rolling on the floor laughing :laugh:

DigiCambio 04-15-2020 07:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pisports (Post 1083329)
used to be like that but I found since this year they don't send that notice anymore and they let the suspened item still in their order list.

Sounds good to be true !

bjammin 04-15-2020 12:55 PM

With your account being suspended, all a buyer has to do is say item not received and ebay will most likely escalate and refund even if the shipment was shipped in a timely manner and still en route. As a suspended seller, ebay will bend you over the rail for anything.

ckev26 04-15-2020 06:08 PM

If your ebay account gets suspended first thing you need to do is go here.....

paypal > settings > payments > sellerpreference > edit > ebay

(edited to remove direct link)

that will stop the problem with buyers escalated cases which is automatically found in there favour without a review

you can safely ship any items

e2free 04-15-2020 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ckev26 (Post 1085687)
If your ebay account gets suspended first thing you need to do is go here.....

paypal > settings > payments > sellerpreference > edit > ebay

(edited to remove direct link)

that will stop the problem with buyers escalated cases which is automatically found in there favour without a review

you can safely ship any items

When they block account you dont have access to this page

snoopyab 04-15-2020 08:30 PM

after suspension can you still get your account ?