MC011 Restriction, what are my chances of getting it back? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 04-08-2020

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 11%
Default MC011 Restriction, what are my chances of getting it back?

My account has just had an MC011 Restriction. We are based in the UK and are a business that sells plumbing equipment to the general public in our area and a little bit online. We only sell physical items that are bought from UK suppliers using my business which we have invoices for. Usually, we averaged at around 750 a month in sales but during the last week there has been a tenfold increase since everyone is staying at home due to coronavirus. Now they have sent the generic mc011 email and all my listings have been taken off. What are the chances of me getting it back? I have a few 640 feedback at 99.9%

Just a few things that might give more information:
I've never uploaded tracking data to the customer but 85% of the items I have sold do have tracking information.

Sharp increase in sales could have triggered it

97% of items sold in the last week do have invoices of proof that we have bought from UK suppliers and also proof that we have shipped to the customer
15% of items sold posted smaller than parcel size and have no tracking

I had to cancel 25 items that had been bought out of 1000sales in the last week as some deliveries to my business got cancelled due to coronavirus
We are a business with a retail store that mainly sell to local customers and items are real and have been bought from England.

So my question to you is, what are the chances that I will get it back and is there anything that I should know?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-09-2020

Activity: 5%
Longevity: 34%
Default Re: MC011 Restriction, what are my chances of getting it back?

Quote:
Originally Posted by asd12 View Post
My account has just had an MC011 Restriction. We are based in the UK and are a business that sells plumbing equipment to the general public in our area and a little bit online. We only sell physical items that are bought from UK suppliers using my business which we have invoices for. Usually, we averaged at around 750 a month in sales but during the last week there has been a tenfold increase since everyone is staying at home due to coronavirus. Now they have sent the generic mc011 email and all my listings have been taken off. What are the chances of me getting it back? I have a few 640 feedback at 99.9%

Just a few things that might give more information:

I've never uploaded tracking data to the customer but 85% of the items I have sold do have tracking information.

Sharp increase in sales could have triggered it

97% of items sold in the last week do have invoices of proof that we have bought from UK suppliers and also proof that we have shipped to the customer

15% of items sold posted smaller than parcel size and have no tracking

I had to cancel 25 items that had been bought out of 1000sales in the last week as some deliveries to my business got cancelled due to coronavirus

We are a business with a retail store that mainly sell to local customers and items are real and have been bought from England.

So my question to you is, what are the chances that I will get it back and is there anything that I should know?
Hey I solved the restriction in 3 days, I sent them all the info they asked me.
You have a legit company with all the receipts there is high chance to lift the restriction. Just send them what they ask or call them for info
Old 04-09-2020

Activity: 70%
Longevity: 47%

Its getting mc011 more and more due to current issues in uk and rest of world, it must be due to some reason, spike in cases etc
Just provide them what they asking and should be ok, just show Ebay you doing your best,
Had few days ago on one account where alot of item not received cases as royalmail crazy busy and taking over 10 days to deliver, it was top rated account with 100% feedback explained this to email in 4 lines reply and they restored the account within 2 days of sending email, all the tracking no was on orders anyway
Simply show them you are serious
Old 04-21-2020
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 11%

Quote:
Originally Posted by e2free View Post
Its getting mc011 more and more due to current issues in uk and rest of world, it must be due to some reason, spike in cases etc
Just provide them what they asking and should be ok, just show Ebay you doing your best,
Had few days ago on one account where alot of item not received cases as royalmail crazy busy and taking over 10 days to deliver, it was top rated account with 100% feedback explained this to email in 4 lines reply and they restored the account within 2 days of sending email, all the tracking no was on orders anyway
Simply show them you are serious
Hi, they restored it and said they were just checking. Good news!
Old 04-26-2020

Longevity: 10%

yes spike on selling can do that am now suffering from mc011 i uploaded all the tracking i gave them all the invoices but they said you can appeal again when you deliver the item
the problem is that i dropship from china and the tracking number rarly show that the item is delivered .. this is the message they sent me

Hello Yasser

We have received the information you provided and we thank you for your cooperation. We will need one more piece of information before we can move forward with the appeal on your account.

Please provide tracking for the items you have sold so far. Once tracking has been provided, and delivery confirmation of the items has been confirmed, we will be able to help get your account back up and selling. You can upload the tracking through your my eBay page. Also, please keep in mind that when you print a shipping label through PayPal or eBay, tracking or Delivery Confirmation numbers automatically appear in the buyer's "Won" section in my eBay.

To upload tracking to my eBay:

Go to My eBay > Sold.

Select the item(s) for uploading.

Click the "Add tracking number" button.

You will be redirected to the Add/Edit/Delete Tracking number page where you can enter tracking numbers for the selected carrier.

Enter the tracking information.

Once you submit the tracking number, it will be displayed below the item in my eBay Sold (for the seller), my eBay Won (for the buyer), and the View Order Details page (for both parties).

If you use Selling Manager Pro to manage your orders, go to Selling Manager Pro > Sold, select the appropriate item(s), and click the "Add Tracking Number" button.

Once you have clicked on the "Add Tracking Number" button, the Add/Edit/Delete Tracking Numbers box will be displayed on the page, and you can enter the tracking number for the selected item(s).

When you have successfully delivered all outstanding sales on your account and have provided tracking for these items, you may appeal this restriction further. At that time, we will be happy to review your account again for reinstatement.

-- Note --

- It may take up to 3 business days to review your information.

We appreciate your cooperation in resolving this matter as quickly as possible. We look forward to working with you to restore your selling privileges.
The Following User Says Thank You to waperly For This Useful Post:
Ikram (05-01-2020)
Old 04-28-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,200 Times in 7,509 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 80%

Welcome to the forum - all the best as you master stealth

Old 05-01-2020
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 12%
Smile Re: MC011 Restriction, what are my chances of getting it back?

Quote:
Originally Posted by waperly View Post
yes spike on selling can do that am now suffering from mc011 i uploaded all the tracking i gave them all the invoices but they said you can appeal again when you deliver the item
the problem is that i dropship from china and the tracking number rarly show that the item is delivered .. this is the message they sent me

Hello Yasser

We have received the information you provided and we thank you for your cooperation. We will need one more piece of information before we can move forward with the appeal on your account.

Please provide tracking for the items you have sold so far. Once tracking has been provided, and delivery confirmation of the items has been confirmed, we will be able to help get your account back up and selling. You can upload the tracking through your my eBay page. Also, please keep in mind that when you print a shipping label through PayPal or eBay, tracking or Delivery Confirmation numbers automatically appear in the buyer's "Won" section in my eBay.

To upload tracking to my eBay:

Go to My eBay > Sold.

Select the item(s) for uploading.

Click the "Add tracking number" button.

You will be redirected to the Add/Edit/Delete Tracking number page where you can enter tracking numbers for the selected carrier.

Enter the tracking information.

Once you submit the tracking number, it will be displayed below the item in my eBay Sold (for the seller), my eBay Won (for the buyer), and the View Order Details page (for both parties).

If you use Selling Manager Pro to manage your orders, go to Selling Manager Pro > Sold, select the appropriate item(s), and click the "Add Tracking Number" button.

Once you have clicked on the "Add Tracking Number" button, the Add/Edit/Delete Tracking Numbers box will be displayed on the page, and you can enter the tracking number for the selected item(s).

When you have successfully delivered all outstanding sales on your account and have provided tracking for these items, you may appeal this restriction further. At that time, we will be happy to review your account again for reinstatement.

-- Note --

- It may take up to 3 business days to review your information.

We appreciate your cooperation in resolving this matter as quickly as possible. We look forward to working with you to restore your selling privileges.
i'm having the same issue ! did you provide them with aliexpress invoices or did you use a service ?