eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   I find no reason why ebay suspend me. (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/13545-i-find-no-reason-why-ebay-suspend-me.html)

back2ebay 09-19-2009 12:04 PM

I find no reason why ebay suspend me.

I know i should use new ip and use cccleaner to clean all cookies before i start business on ebay. I registered an ebay and paypal account. Noted that the paypal did not linked with ebay, they were created independently and both were 1 month old, but they used the same name ie the first name and second name were same in both accounts. Because of selling Vero item, my ebay got suspended but my paypal still work because i never linked ebay with paypal such that choosing paypal email as payment option or receiving email option. Then, i bought an other ebay account with an autiva account. i never open ebay acc and only check its condition via the ebay registered mail. Then i link the previous paypal acc to the autiva as payment option and start sell an normal item. Then my ebay got suspended and the message i will post below, however, my paypal still work in normal condition. Then, i want to ask that what is the reason i got suspension because my paypal still work? Is the seller which sell me an ebay acc with autiva a problem. I am not very good in writing, if some confused, please ask me for clearing it.

Hello hrt4qw567 (hrt4qw@hotmail.com), <<== this is not my paypal email and this is an ebay registered email.

As part of eBay's security efforts, your account has been suspended pending additional account verification. To appeal this suspension, please go to:

Suspended accounts

Unfortunately, during the suspension you won't be able to use eBay in any way, including using existing accounts or registering new accounts. Any remaining listing fees are due right away and will be charged to the billing method you selected.

We understand this may be an inconvenience for you. However, keeping the marketplace safe is our top priority.

Sincerely,

eBay Trust & Safety team

This action was taken in accordance with the "Abusing eBay" section of the User Agreement. Review the User Agreement here:
Your User Agreement

H55038

lakeman 09-19-2009 12:23 PM

Once an ebay account is suspended, no matter if you link the paypal or not, you can never use that paypal account with another ebay. Paypal is not stupid, they will suspend every ebay you keep making if you keep using it with a paypal that was used with a suspended account.

GreenBean 09-19-2009 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by back2ebay (Post 104623)
I know i should use new ip and use cccleaner to clean all cookies before i start business on ebay. I registered an ebay and paypal account. Noted that the paypal did not linked with ebay, they were created independently and both were 1 month old, but they used the same name ie the first name and second name were same in both accounts. Because of selling Vero item, my ebay got suspended but my paypal still work because i never linked ebay with paypal such that choosing paypal email as payment option or receiving email option. Then, i bought an other ebay account with an autiva account. i never open ebay acc and only check its condition via the ebay registered mail. Then i link the previous paypal acc to the autiva as payment option and start sell an normal item. Then my ebay got suspended and the message i will post below, however, my paypal still work in normal condition. Then, i want to ask that what is the reason i got suspension because my paypal still work? Is the seller which sell me an ebay acc with autiva a problem. I am not very good in writing, if some confused, please ask me for clearing it.

If you are in the USA & doing this I will be amazed. I think you are using a VPN to list in the USA. Are you Chinese? That will make problems.
Listing vero will make problems. ebay knows about VPNs & does not like them.
So you use a VPN & you list a vero item: ebay says not good. Suspends you.
That's the reason I think.
a paypal account that has been used for a suspended ebay account can not be used again.