Randomness in account reactivation - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 04-29-2020

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 38%
Default Randomness in account reactivation

Hello,
Today one of my new stealth accounts has been reactivated and I would like to show you a small example of the great professionalism of the technical team of Ebay in charge of reviwing our new suspended accounts.

I registered a new stealth account (new IP, new user, telephone, bank account, name, etc.) 3 weeks ago. I work with 12 active stealth accounts and 4 backup.

Everything was fine until I published the first item, a simple old car magazine and my account was suspended immediately. I contacted Ebay support via phone to ask about the suspension and they asked me for documents and some questions about the item to verify my identity.

I sent the documents on Monday and today I have received 2 messages: one indicating that my account has been restored and another one stating that my account was still suspended forever!

Obviously it seems that 2 people have verified my account and they have thrown a die and in one case it has come out to reactivate and in another to suspend.

Reactivation message

https://ibb.co/8bVgNZW

Translation: "Thank you for contacting us regarding the restriction of your account to provide us with the requested information. We are pleased to inform you that your account has been reactivated.

We also inform you that if we remove some of your ads due to the suspension of the account, those ads have already been restored. To view these items, sign in to My eBay, click the "Activity" tab, and then click "Not Sold" under the "Sell" heading. To put an item back on sale, click the "More Actions" drop-down menu and select the "Put back on sale" option.

We hope to consolidate a fruitful relationship with you on eBay.

Thank you,

ebay"

Suspended message

https://ibb.co/tcRPVDL

To finish I have to say that the account is reactivated but I do not doubt that will be suspended after publish a new item.

https://ibb.co/SyLGhgr
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-30-2020

Longevity: 25%
Default Re: Randomness in account reactivation

Yeah that sounds about right! It just seems to depend on the mood of the Ebay call centre monkey.
Old 04-30-2020

At what number did you manage to call them? I know their call center is now closed
Old 04-30-2020
Threadstarter  

I contacted Ebay Spanish support, their phone number is available some moments during day.