eBay Suspension after first listing? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 04-29-2020

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 27%
Default eBay Suspension after first listing?

So I did everything right (to my knowledge). I bought an account from a reputable seller, built viewing history under a Fresh IP (24vc), messaged sellers, watched items, browsed, etc. then I made my first listing around 7-8 days after building history. The item was a generic pair of lightbulbs used for around $8. I made sure to always browse under that VPN IP and made the listing under that as well but my account was still suspended and I was sent an email saying I was suspended due to eBay wanting to "maintain the safety of their community blah blah blah".
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-29-2020

Longevity: 22%
Default Re: eBay Suspension after first listing?

because u are not the one who create , u will never now where is the wrong thing u did or learn from your mistakes , i suggest to start create your own accounts
Old 04-29-2020

Thanked 1,098 Times in 1,034 Posts
Activity: 89%
Longevity: 33%

could be the used light bulbs are not safe
Old 04-29-2020
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 63%

So I do not know who you bought the account from (not me), but you are about to have dumbasses come on here and tell you that its random or it happens for no reason.

Here is the 1 fact why your account got suspended:
You used a V P N for your first listing. The V P N doesnt always cause this to happen. But between V P N/proxy and stock photos, they are the biggest contributors to accounts getting suspended on the first listing.

Aspkin has new residential proxies and mobile proxies (me thinks) that should be safe to use. If you are in the US, hot spot your phone or get a MIFI device. If you are outside the US, then you will have to go with one of the residential proxies or mobile proxies. I doubt all V P N services are blocked by eBay, but I think they block enough that it is not worth the risk of using on your first listing.

Last edited by bjammin; 04-29-2020 at 10:22 PM.
Old 04-29-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by agent006140 View Post
could be the used light bulbs are not safe
Definitely not the case...lol
Old 04-29-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjammin View Post
So I do not know who you bought the account from (not me), but you are about to have dumbasses come on here and tell you that its random or it happens for no reason.

You used a V P N for your first listing. The V P N doesnt always cause this to happen. But between V P N/proxy and stock photos, they are the biggest contributors to accounts getting suspended on the first listing.

Aspkin has new residential proxies and mobile proxies (me thinks) that should be safe to use. If you are in the US, hot spot your phone or get a MIFI device. If you are outside the US, then you will have to go with one of the residential proxies or mobile proxies. I doubt all V P N services are blocked by eBay, but I think they block enough that it is not worth the risk of using on your first listing.
What's cheaper? Mobile hotspot or MIFI device?
Old 04-29-2020
Executive [VIP]

Most cell phone plans have unlimited data, and hot spotting your phone shouldnt cost any extra. But I guess that depends on your provider. If you are going to have to shop then I would go with Verizon. They seem to have the largest IP pool. You would have to ask them about device cost and service plans.
Old 04-30-2020
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,536 Times in 2,190 Posts
Activity: 71%
Longevity: 91%

Quote:
Originally Posted by aymaneel View Post
because u are not the one who create , u will never now where is the wrong thing u did or learn from your mistakes , i suggest to start create your own accounts

No, he should ask for some advice from the seller he bought it from.

Sure, creating accounts is good, but if he doesn't know how to 100% it'll be the same results. Plus buying accounts with high limits saves a lot of time
Old 05-01-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjammin View Post

residential proxies and mobile proxies <= You mean Ip burger ?