eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   New eBay account WebRTC and WebGL Yes/No ? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/135702-new-ebay-account-webrtc-webgl-yes-no.html)

andcappe1 05-02-2020 05:16 AM

New eBay account WebRTC and WebGL Yes/No ?

Hi,
I use Firefox Portable,
I want new ebay seller acc, do I have to disable WebRTC, WebGL and Flash player before?

I await your advice, thank u

Also, with another account I noticed ebay indexing process has become very slow in the last period (2020), it takes 2 days to list my itemt (items low/high risk)

Why?

rsot 05-02-2020 05:21 AM

Re: New eBay account WebRTC and WebGL Yes/No ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by andcappe1 (Post 1090413)
Hi,
I use Firefox Portable,
I want new ebay seller acc, do I have to disable WebRTC, WebGL and Flash player before?

Seems a bit too much for ebay

andcappe1 05-02-2020 05:28 AM

Yes, new vendors would not, but it is impossible to buy a new PC every time I get a suspension, new Windows setup doesn't change browser fingerprints.....

mcnol012 05-02-2020 06:46 AM

eBay isn't much about WebRTC or WebGL

It's about your behavior and network

Pandoras_box 05-02-2020 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andcappe1 (Post 1090424)
Yes, new vendors would not, but it is impossible to buy a new PC every time I get a suspension, new Windows setup doesn't change browser fingerprints.....

You don't have to buy a new PC. We have about 100 VMs on one PC.

Besides, there're many people here who run a lot of stealth accounts using windows user accounts with 100% success.

If you're somewhat paranoid about WebRTC and WebGL, consider or blocking it from a browser or replacing your graphics card or dual-booting with as many OS as you can find. You boot menu might look like this:

XP
Vista
Windows 7
Windows 8
Windows 10
Mint
Ubuntu
etc...

This will require a large SSD and a bit of calculation to ensure you don't ruin your boot file.
Anyone running their stealth accounts on one window installation will look upon your setup as an enormous waste of resource and time.

You can alternatively replace your graphics card instead.

Finally the browser method. This will be the preferred method as the other two above only cater to WebRTC if you do not install Audio and Network interface controller drivers.

I'd say stick to windows accounts if you don't have any problems, but if you must block these, use a browser to block these directly. Opera and firefox will do just fine.

andcappe1 05-02-2020 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pandoras_box (Post 1090496)
You don't have to buy a new PC. We have about 100 VMs on one PC.

Besides, there're many people here who run a lot of stealth accounts using windows user accounts with 100% success.

If you're somewhat paranoid about WebRTC and WebGL, consider or blocking it from a browser or replacing your graphics card or dual-booting with as many OS as you can find. You boot menu might look like this:

XP
Vista
Windows 7
Windows 8
Windows 10
Mint
Ubuntu
etc...

This will require a large SSD and a bit of calculation to ensure you don't ruin your boot file.
Anyone running their stealth accounts on one window installation will look upon your setup as an enormous waste of resource and time.

You can alternatively replace your graphics card instead.

Finally the browser method. This will be the preferred method as the other two above only cater to WebRTC if you do not install Audio and Network interface controller drivers.

I'd say stick to windows accounts if you don't have any problems, but if you must block these, use a browser to block these directly. Opera and firefox will do just fine.

I only use 1 acc, when it is suspended I open new acc....
I don't use VM and I don't need to use multiple accts at same time. I wanted to disable browser fingerprints because when my acc is suspended and I open another acc it could detect my fingerprint and immediately block my new acc but maybe ebay is not so sophisticated as I believe

The most important issue Im having in this time is slowness of listing item, think that I listed my first item yesterday at 10 am to now is not yet indexed, Im afraid my acc will be suspended tonight

Why is this happening? :help:

Pandoras_box 05-04-2020 06:50 PM

Well, that shifted quite quickly!
Unless your assumption of impending suspension was correct, it would seem the only thing we're dealing with here is your fear.

haiderekarar13 06-19-2020 12:15 AM

I think some people do block them some dont . Its tricky , but webrtc does leak your real IP as far as I know.

Darkineyye 06-19-2020 09:53 AM

since when being stealth is blocking the wole browser . that's not how it work ...