eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   MC113 Your eBay account has been suspended (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/135993-mc113-your-ebay-account-has-been-suspended.html)

SpOoN 05-10-2020 07:22 AM

MC113 Your eBay account has been suspended

For your reading pleasure...

:noidea:

#################
Your eBay account was suspended because recent account activity has raised serious security concerns. We've taken this precaution to protect our members while we make sure that the activity doesn't cause harm -- however unintentionally -- to the eBay Community.

You won't be able to use eBay in any way. This includes using another existing account or registering a new account.

Any outstanding selling fees are due immediately, and any amounts that you haven't previously disputed will be charged to the billing method currently on file.

Regards,
eBay Customer Service
#################
06:33:56 UTC Erica
Hi , I believed you are contacting us about an account suspension?

06:35:07 UTC Erica
I'm sorry to hear the sudden suspension on your account but I will be more than happy to help you.

06:35:13 UTC Erica
This type of suspension is mainly for security and verification purposes, so I just need to ask you some questions and in any event that you will passed the verification. We can go ahead and remove the suspension on your account.

06:36:20 UTC Erica
How are you going to use this account? Is it for buying or selling?

06:37:38 UTC Erica
What types of items do you want to sell on eBay (be specific with brands and what the items are) If in any case?

06:39:13 UTC Erica
Where do you get the products that you plan to sell (be specific with names of your distributors and suppliers)?

06:41:22 UTC Erica
Alright, thanks for providing to me all the information that I should know. Is it fine to put this interaction on hold in less than 2 minutes to further check your account?

06:43:04 UTC Erica
I'm done checking all the information on your account, unfortunately we can't remove your account suspension simply because we saw that there is a risk involve on it.

06:44:03 UTC Erica
Our decision is based on evidence from our records. We're not comfortable with your selling practices or business model, and we feel they don't help to promote a positive buying and selling environment.

06:45:12 UTC Erica
I know this isn't the answer you were hoping for, but I trust that Iā€™ve already given you all the information available to address the issue while referring to our existing policies.

06:46:26 UTC Erica
You can not use ebay anymore,

06:48:24 UTC Erica
We're not comfortable with your selling practices or business model, and we feel they don't help to promote a positive buying and selling environment

06:50:14 UTC Erica
Sorry but we made a final decision on your account.

06:51:45 UTC Erica
You cannot use ebay anymore.

06:52:03 UTC Erica
You may try to find another business platform.

06:53:29 UTC Erica
I trust that Iā€™ve already given you all the information available to address the issue while referring to our existing policies.

06:54:49 UTC Erica
Again, Our decision is based on evidence from our records. We're not comfortable with your selling practices or business model, and we feel they don't help to promote a positive buying and selling environmentOur decision is based on evidence from our records. We're not comfortable with your selling practices or business model, and we feel they don't help to promote a positive buying and selling environment

06:57:25 UTC Erica
I already provided to you the main reason.

06:59:06 UTC Erica
Soory but that is the main reason why we cannot let your account continue in ebay.

07:00:31 UTC Erica
I'm not being generic it is the main reason why.

07:04:16 UTC Erica
We are not providing any specific reason to avoid circumvention of our ebay policy.

07:06:09 UTC Erica
I don't mean to rush you, but I would like to check if we are still connected?

07:07:01 UTC Erica
I know this isn't the answer you were hoping for, but I trust that Iā€™ve already given you all the information available to address the issue while referring to our existing policies.

07:09:25 UTC Erica
Sorry but this is a final decision to part ways.

07:11:08 UTC Erica
Sorry but this is our final decision.

07:12:44 UTC Erica
I already provided to you the reason.

07:14:32 UTC
Chat ended by Erica

SpOoN 05-10-2020 03:23 PM

Re: MC113 Your eBay account has been suspended

Literally no vaseline, rough and from the back!

##############

Thanks for your email. I can see clearly that you wanted to know why your account was suspended and that you wanted to appeal its suspension.

I have reviewed your account and I found out that it was suspended because the pattern of activities exhibits a risk to eBay and to its community. As eBay is an internet-based business, and its members are our customers, we have to carefully weigh the risks involved with allowing users on our site. From time to time, we find buying, selling or registration patterns, which posts certain risks that no longer justifies a continuing relationship with our platform. When that happens, we suspend these accounts indefinitely, which includes buying and selling.

We have determined that it is in our mutual best interest to part ways. We regret any frustration or inconvenience this matter may cause you.

There is no appeal for this decision. From this point forward, in order to conduct business on the internet, you will have to find a different venue.

Please keep in mind that, if we find associated accounts, they will also be suspended with no chance for appeals.. I know this is not the answer you are hoping for, but this is our final decision.

We wish you luck on your future endeavours and we’ll fervently hope for your success.

Merchant Support UK

Supporting our biggest and best Merchants tactically to remove any operational barriers to a thriving eBay business.

agent006140 05-10-2020 03:35 PM

Is Erica a robot?

SpOoN 05-10-2020 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by agent006140 (Post 1092416)
Is Erica a robot?

Surprisingly not but it felt like that at times.

I am just amazed at this I dont give a damn attitude to be honest. eBay truly do not give a crap it seems..