eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   Selling VeRO items on eBay stealth account (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/136787-selling-vero-items-ebay-stealth-account.html)

Rexycat44 06-04-2020 09:35 AM

Selling VeRO items on eBay stealth account

Hello all.
I'm new here and to stealth so please be kind

Basically I started selling virtual items on my main ebay until it got banned, only managed about 3 weeks before it got banned but made quite a lot of money well at least for me anyway. I'm looking at buying an aged ebay account and PayPal with 1000 limit a month to try and get back on to. Selling them, I've read up on everything about a new ip address I've downloaded a vpn and about deleting cookies and having all new informationon everything.

Before anyone says I know I know selling VeRO items is gonna be real rough and I'm fully aware the account will eventually get banned and probably won't take long to do so. Which I'm totally fine with.

But I read someone saying if you sell VeRO items on an eBay stealth account it will be instantly banned straight away. Is this true? I don't care if I only get about 2/3 weeks life out of the account that's fine. But basically just want to know if it's even possible to sell VeRO items on a stealth account without getting instantly banned as I know I got several warnings and 3 weeks out of my main acc before getting banned. Would this be possible on a stealth one to survive even if its just two or 3 weeks so I can at least make some money.

Rexycat44 06-05-2020 01:34 AM

Re: Selling VeRO items on eBay stealth account

I've had listings removed and still received the money afterwards but I don't think it was the buying that triggered it, was reported by ukie for copyright.

I know VeRO is really risky to sell anyway and I will definitely get banned on it again. But I don't know if it would be worth buying an aged ebay acc with feedback to get back on, if it gets deleted instantly that would majorly suck but if it lasted even 2 or 3 weeks for me it would be worth it as if make a much bigger profit on it.

Rexycat44 06-05-2020 02:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tinsoldier (Post 1097931)
There is no doubt ebay monitor the goods of new accounts more closely.

If you were willing to mature a few accounts then you might have a little success but diving in there with digitally delivered counterfeit software probably wont last very long at all.

In any event, don't see it as a long term proposition, manage payments is going to stop your plans in its tracks.

Yeah my account was my main I had for a few years, I thought it had been deleted but it hasn't I'm just on my 7 day suspension at this point. But I've been locked out because it's asking for verification to get back in and it's an old number used. Need to call ebay to get back in bjt think I'm going to leave it for a bit and not list anything for a while to try let it cool off first.

Yeah I made a stealth one myself for the first time but was an idiot and tried listing a VeRO item straight away and got suspended 😂 woops. Lesson learnt there.

I'm considering buying an aged account well a 90 day one with feedback on it in case that would be safer would be more expensive and I know it wouldn't last long at all but even if it was 2/3 weeks id make the money back from it and a very good profit still. Though if it gets banned within a few days then it wouldn't be so not sure what to do.

Ah yeah I know its not a long time thing at all and even if I managed to be successful for a few weeks before going under again that's fine I'm only really wanting to do it once or twice again if possible as I did it to warn some money and pay off some debt and I made quite a lot, even if I could do it just once more then that would be a great help for me.

Sorry I'm still New to this what's managed payments? I've seen someone post about it but not sure exactly what it is

Rexycat44 06-05-2020 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by agent006140 (Post 1097963)
why not use the stealth account and sell something physical first,look around your house,take your own pictures and description?

Sounds like a good idea.
I'm still on my eBay I just have a 7 day listing suspension at the moment.

Does anyone know how long ver0 strikes last for? If I don't list any items anymore will they fall away and I'll be able to sell some again or do they last forever and even if I wait a month or longer before doing again will i just go into the 10 day suspension next time I'm. Striked.

mattdelunson 06-05-2020 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rexycat44 (Post 1097935)
Sorry I'm still New to this what's managed payments? I've seen someone post about it but not sure exactly what it is

Basically ebays own payment system.
It'll be much harder if not impossible to make stealth account (if we don't count 'legal' stealth accounts).

Rexycat44 06-05-2020 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mattdelunson (Post 1098055)
Basically ebays own payment system.
It'll be much harder if not impossible to make stealth account (if we don't count 'legal' stealth accounts).

Oh no that's not good 😔 will this affect both personal and business stealth accounts? Is it kinda like etsys payments where you have to enter your real info?

Better make sure I don't get banned on my eBay account then, gonna leave it a good while before I try again hopefully it will cool off so I can do it again for a short while without getting banned.

m4tsss 06-07-2020 10:28 AM

Selling vero will get you suspended, no matter what you do, there is NO tricks to sell these items, other sellers who sell the same item than you will report you everytime.