eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   How avoid eBay suspended after create first listing (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/137418-how-avoid-ebay-suspended-after-create-first-listing.html)

aly 07-01-2020 01:08 AM

How avoid eBay suspended after create first listing

Hi,

How avoid eBay suspended after create first listing ?

After reviewing your eBay account, we've noted several concerns with your recent activity that pose a unacceptable risk to our community. As a result, we've taken the following action on your account:
- Your eBay account has been suspended.
- Item listings have been removed. A list of removed items is available further down in this email.

We've taken this precaution to protect our members while we make sure that the activity doesn't cause harm -- however unintentionally -- to the eBay community..

While suspended, you won't be able to use eBay. Registering a new account may hinder any option to appeal your account. If you would like to appeal this action, we need to verify your account information and your eBay activity directly with you.

Any outstanding fees owed for selling activity will post to your account as due. Any amounts that you haven't previously disputed will be charged to the billing method currently on file.

If you have questions about this message, please click Help at the top of most eBay pages.

IGNAS 07-01-2020 02:03 PM

Re: How avoid eBay suspended after create first listing

It is quite common practice for newly created accounts to have them suspended after 1st listing.

BBlacklow 07-01-2020 04:25 PM

Yes, but how does one avoid that?

sax4 07-01-2020 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BBlacklow (Post 1103389)

Don't expect people to give you their secrets on a silver platter

slokor 07-01-2020 05:17 PM

Here's the secret - use a solid IP solution. Create a history before you list the item. List a low risk item as your first one.
No big mystery - just proper stealth.

Bigblackdog 07-01-2020 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BBlacklow (Post 1103389)

It's very simple - when you create your account you make yourself look like 'Joe Soap'

The only people who get suspended after the first listings are those who have created an account that made Ebay suspect them

Ordinary Joe Soaps do not get this
:amen:

BBlacklow 07-01-2020 05:36 PM

Okay, and I appreciate the feedback.

Still, to be clear -- I'm not asking for anything on a silver platter. I thought I did everything right, but I tried using my deceased mother's eBay account (on a dedicated fresh IP from IPBurger) instead of starting brand new fresh. I thought that might work since it seemed to meet all the descriptors mentioned in the Stealthbook (new address, different PayPal account, new phone number from a Tracfone). I plan to try again from scratch, but it would be helpful to have some guidance.

Frankly, I am happy that you and others have done eBay Stealth successfully as it means I should be able to do it as well. But I would appreciate a little bit of grace as a new guy trying to figure this out as opposed to condescension. To that end, can you tell me if I'm on the right track as I try again from scratch?

1.) I have procured a street address based PO Box
2.) I changed my Tracfone number
3.) I am switching from a dedicated IP address to a Residential IP address on IPBurger

Next, I plan to create and validate my new PayPal account (already created a new bank account that has never been associated with PayPal) and then try again to create an eBay account.

Does that sound right? Am I on the right path?

Any help or guidance is appreciated as I'm still learning the ropes here, despite having gone through the Stealthbook a few times. Thanks!

BBlacklow 07-01-2020 05:38 PM

One more follow up question to make sure I am clear. When you say 'create a history,' you're talking about searching for items and just acting like a new buyer/seller on eBay and the like, right?

vinijchai 07-04-2020 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BBlacklow (Post 1103405)

Still, to be clear -- I'm not asking for anything on a silver platter. I thought I did everything right, but I tried using my deceased mother's eBay account (on a dedicated fresh IP from IPBurger) instead of starting brand new fresh. I thought that might work since it seemed to meet all the descriptors mentioned in the Stealthbook (new address, different PayPal account, new phone number from a Tracfone). I plan to try again from scratch, but it would be helpful to have some guidance.

Frankly, I am happy that you and others have done eBay Stealth successfully as it means I should be able to do it as well. But I would appreciate a little bit of grace as a new guy trying to figure this out as opposed to condescension. To that end, can you tell me if I'm on the right track as I try again from scratch?

3.) I am switching from a dedicated IP address to a Residential IP address on IPBurger

Next, I plan to create and validate my new PayPal account (already created a new bank account that has never been associated with PayPal) and then try again to create an eBay account.

Any help or guidance is appreciated as I'm still learning the ropes here, despite having gone through the Stealthbook a few times. Thanks!

Any updates?

Darkineyye 07-05-2020 03:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BBlacklow (Post 1103405)

Did you switch any usa ebay account to a seller one this days ?

rsot 07-05-2020 06:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vinijchai (Post 1104021)
Any updates?

July 4th yesterday - kind of a big holiday in the USA so quite possible the poster is away a bit

e2free 07-05-2020 07:05 AM

IP address is very important best to use best possible network which is not abused and avoid vpn

megamanchamp 07-07-2020 08:38 AM

frick it
i'm going on etsy