eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   Ebay is suspending all my stealth accounts!!! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/137523-ebay-suspending-all-my-stealth-accounts.html)

bbb2 07-05-2020 05:43 AM

Ebay is suspending all my stealth accounts!!!

Hello to everyone!

I made 3 new stealth accounts, new email, new phone number, new credit card, new address, 2 of them have passed the first sale, everything done like in the course of Paul Lipsky, when i put on sale a dropshipping item(non api software) ebay has suspended my accounts, i called them and they said that can't tell me why have suspended this accounts. I have changed my ip address from hotspot, everytime new ip addresses, i saw that all the ip adresses have the same longitude and latitude of the ip address. Can ebay link all my accounts from this(latitude and longitude) , or are they looking to my mac address ? Does anyone know what is going on ?

Thank you in advance to everyone!!!

iamlmfao 07-05-2020 06:36 AM

Re: Ebay is suspending all my stealth accounts!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by bbb2 (Post 1104068)
Hello to everyone!

I made 3 new stealth accounts, new email, new phone number, new credit card, new address, 2 of them have passed the first sale, everything done like in the course of Paul Lipsky, when i put on sale a dropshipping item(non api software) ebay has suspended my accounts, i called them and they said that can't tell me why have suspended this accounts. I have changed my ip address from hotspot, everytime new ip addresses, i saw that all the ip adresses have the same longitude and latitude of the ip address. Can ebay link all my accounts from this(latitude and longitude) , or are they looking to my mac address ? Does anyone know what is going on ?

We need way more info.

Which country are you in?
How long did you list item number 2 after first sale?
how long did it take after creation for 2nd suspension?
what browser was used?
did you change item location in your listing diff from first sale?

james_112233 07-05-2020 06:37 AM

You need to act like a human. List used, low value items for a couple of weeks AT LEAST. The bots are getting smarter at ebay.

rsot 07-05-2020 06:48 AM

@OP, just to clarify - you made the 3 eb accounts on separate computer user accounts?

bbb2 07-05-2020 09:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iamlmfao (Post 1104070)
We need way more info.

Which country are you in?
How long did you list item number 2 after first sale?
how long did it take after creation for 2nd suspension?
what browser was used?
did you change item location in your listing diff from first sale?

- I'm from republic of moldova( the account was also registered in my country but the items was listed in ebay.it in italy)

- i've listed the second item one week after the first sale

-(how long did it take after creation for 2nd suspension?) what do you mean?

-i use chrome

- i changed my item location

bbb2 07-05-2020 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 1104072)
@OP, just to clarify - you made the 3 eb accounts on separate computer user accounts?

yes, i made from different users.

Steveo036940 07-05-2020 10:18 AM

Dropshing software may be killing your accounts. Did you age the accounts first selling safe non-stick items first?

bbb2 07-05-2020 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steveo036940 (Post 1104121)
Dropshing software may be killing your accounts. Did you age the accounts first selling safe non-stick items first?

i didn't use any software. :)

Speeder33 07-05-2020 09:34 PM

try with a fresh ip vpn and see if that helps. at this point, you'll have to do trial and error to see what your problem is

Doitright 07-06-2020 11:35 AM

I've noticed just over the last few weeks eBay has become stricter with dropshipping. I personally think if your are dropshipping similar items on all accounts that will be enough to flag. If they are Vero items, I would venture to say that's definitely a huge factor. Is it possible you logged in at some point without changing IP addresses? Are the names similar on all three accounts? Are you using the same phone for all three accounts? I don't think it's long &lat I'm sure plenty of people have that in common.

SaiJin 07-06-2020 11:45 AM

He's talking about MAC address.

SaiJin 07-06-2020 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bbb2 (Post 1104068)
Hello to everyone!

Did you follow the stealth guide completely and not change anything?

Darkineyye 07-06-2020 05:14 PM

first of all don't use chrome

bbb2 07-09-2020 09:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doitright (Post 1104341)
I've noticed just over the last few weeks eBay has become stricter with dropshipping. I personally think if your are dropshipping similar items on all accounts that will be enough to flag. If they are Vero items, I would venture to say that's definitely a huge factor. Is it possible you logged in at some point without changing IP addresses? Are the names similar on all three accounts? Are you using the same phone for all three accounts? I don't think it's long &lat I'm sure plenty of people have that in common.

I've done everything like in the stealth book, i really don't understand what is the problem.

bbb2 07-09-2020 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaiJin (Post 1104345)
Did you follow the stealth guide completely and not change anything?

Yes, done like stealth guide says, maybe is the changing the ip address every time i log in. i don't know.

bbb2 07-09-2020 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darkineyye (Post 1104404)
first of all don't use chrome

what do you use for stealth accounts?