eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   Ebay USA account suspended (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/137926-ebay-usa-account-suspended.html)

aly 07-23-2020 02:41 AM

Ebay USA account suspended

Hi,

Every new USA eBay account I make gets suspended 30 minutes after converting it into a seller account, even when I haven't listed on it or even added payment details yet.

I register the account and do some browsing for a week before converting it into a seller account, and once that's done a ban will come in 30 minutes.

I've tried Firefox portable

I try with a residents proxy, private proxy and fresh ip, a new SIM card (speedtalk) for each account. Since I don't even get to add a payment method the VCC can't be a factor.

Firefox portable and create a new profile in the same browser how this recommend of ipburger https://secure.ipburger.com/kb/brows...eid=22c7b35333

I'd appreciate any assistance.

littleredengine07 07-23-2020 03:39 AM

Re: Ebay USA account suspended

Quote:

Originally Posted by aly (Post 1107176)
Hi,

Every new USA eBay account I make gets suspended 30 minutes after converting it into a seller account, even when I haven't listed on it or even added payment details yet.

I register the account and do some browsing for a week before converting it into a seller account, and once that's done a ban will come in 30 minutes.

I try with a residents proxy, private proxy and fresh ip, a new SIM card (speedtalk) for each account. Since I don't even get to add a payment method the VCC can't be a factor.

Firefox portable and create a new profile in the same browser how this recommend of ipburger https://secure.ipburger.com/kb/brows...eid=22c7b35333

It could be number of things. It’s hard to tell how your setting it up.

aly 07-23-2020 04:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by littleredengine07 (Post 1107180)
It could be number of things. It’s hard to tell how your setting it up.

This no is the problem ?

I use a Firefox portable and create a new profile in the same browser

rsot 07-23-2020 04:12 AM

Proxy and IP source could be the key issue - I am figuring you are not in the USA?

littleredengine07 07-23-2020 04:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aly (Post 1107184)
This no is the problem ?

I use a Firefox portable and create a new profile in the same browser

It could be number of things beside that. I don’t know how your setup in terms of you setting up Firefox if your leaking cookies your IP and many other factors. I run both stealth amazon and eBay.

If you can run amazon stealth, eBay stealth should be just clock work.

littleredengine07 07-23-2020 04:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 1107185)
Proxy and IP source could be the key issue - I am figuring you are not in the USA?

Rsot I think it’s more than just the proxies. It could be a bunch of stuff the OP is doing without seeing it first hand it’s hard to tell his MO of creating an account.

aly 07-23-2020 04:23 AM

Re: Cuenta de Ebay USA suspendida

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 1107185)

I live in USA. I try with ipburger residents proxy and different private proxy and the results is the same.

Some were suspended 30 minutes later of create and other 4 hours later the put the first items.

The message says:

While suspended, you won't be able to use eBay. Registering a new account may hinder any option to appeal your account. If you would like to appeal this action, we need to verify your account information and your eBay activity directly with you.

And when call, never reinstall.

All information and telephone number of sim card is brand new.

rsot 07-23-2020 04:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by littleredengine07 (Post 1107193)
Rsot I think it’s more than just the proxies. It could be a bunch of stuff the OP is doing without seeing it first hand it’s hard to tell his MO of creating an account.

True that.

@aly, have you tried with dongle IP or other non-proxy/VPN IP?

aly 07-23-2020 04:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 1107197)
True that.

@aly, have you tried with dongle IP or other non-proxy/VPN IP?

No, only with this

rsot 07-23-2020 04:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aly (Post 1107200)
No, only with this

Without knowing much more about your setup, I would try with "real"-looking IP - dongle, cellphone tethering are examples that come to mind

Kingdom144 07-23-2020 06:30 PM

You tried calling them and verifying the info on the account ?

Ikram 07-24-2020 05:28 AM

its all about the device fingerprint

Speeder33 07-24-2020 07:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aly (Post 1107194)
I live in USA. I try with ipburger residents proxy and different private proxy and the results is the same.

Some were suspended 30 minutes later of create and other 4 hours later the put the first items.

The message says:

While suspended, you won't be able to use eBay. Registering a new account may hinder any option to appeal your account. If you would like to appeal this action, we need to verify your account information and your eBay activity directly with you.

And when call, never reinstall.

All information and telephone number of sim card is brand new.

Are you really in the US? I ask because I see some members here are afraid to admit they are not really in the US (I'm not sure why), and English doesn't seem to be your native language

This isn't to put you down, you speak English better than 99% of Americans speak any 2nd language, but we need to know all the facts so that we can try to help you correctly

Otherwise it seems like you are used to trying things out and seeing what works and what doesn't. The best thing I can recommend is keep trying new things and keep a detailed excel sheet of what works and does not work for you. When you organize all the data and try new things, I bet you will find a pattern of what you could do to solve your problem

IGNAS 07-24-2020 09:53 AM

Probably at least a few things are bad on your end.
Try changing 1 point of information and try registering again (like new IP, or new phone number, etc.) -- this will ensure you know what's the issue causing it.

aly 07-25-2020 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Speeder33 (Post 1107357)
Are you really in the US? I ask because I see some members here are afraid to admit they are not really in the US (I'm not sure why), and English doesn't seem to be your native language

This isn't to put you down, you speak English better than 99% of Americans speak any 2nd language, but we need to know all the facts so that we can try to help you correctly

Otherwise it seems like you are used to trying things out and seeing what works and what doesn't. The best thing I can recommend is keep trying new things and keep a detailed excel sheet of what works and does not work for you. When you organize all the data and try new things, I bet you will find a pattern of what you could do to solve your problem

I live in the USA but I'm from Puerto Rico and there the first language is the Spanish

So my English is not perfect.

BTW Puerto Rico is part of the USA :typing:

DegenerateG 07-25-2020 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aly (Post 1107176)
Hi,

Hello,

May I ask, how are you creating your seller account? What are the steps you take to open the seller account on your eBay stealth account and how do you list your first item?

aly 07-26-2020 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DegenerateG (Post 1107571)
Hello,

May I ask, how are you creating your seller account? What are the steps you take to open the seller account on your eBay stealth account and how do you list your first item?

I'm follow all steps the guide ebay stealth and try different methods.

New username, name, address, telephone number of sim card No virtual or void, ipburger residents proxy, firefox portable and the account I create normal how buyer and immediately upgrade to seller and 30 minutes later the account is suspended and call to ebay for verify my account information for ebay reinstalled the account and says your suspension is permanently and no can appeal.

I can never list the first item, ebay suspended the account to fast.

i think my computer have a fingerprint that ebay detect and suspended the account.

aly 07-26-2020 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ikram (Post 1107344)
its all about the device fingerprint

i think my computer have a fingerprint that ebay detect and suspended the account.

You know how to verify this and solve it.

ed13 08-09-2020 04:23 PM

Yes in the US they are banning ALL new account for selling. I brought 30+ accounts with high limits, all dead by now. Some live for longer---aged 3 month account. After I get decent sale they ban. Its not that you're doing something wrong just the new system. Bigger gov, more regulation, less commerce.

ed13 08-09-2020 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aly (Post 1107723)

You know how to verify this and solve it.

Not fingerprint. I've tried VM, (KVM, Container, XEN, Virtualbox), and bare metal new mechines. I have a dozen laptop lying around.

ALL DEAD. Used speedtalk. In the States.

Ebay USA is closed for biz for new comers.

4rench 08-10-2020 03:27 PM

Use another computer. Same thing happened to me when I would use my mac mini and tried creating different user accounts. For some reason, they would link. I tried my laptop and it worked flawlessly.

aly 08-10-2020 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ed13 (Post 1109716)
Not fingerprint. I've tried VM, (KVM, Container, XEN, Virtualbox), and bare metal new mechines. I have a dozen laptop lying around.

ALL DEAD. Used speedtalk. In the States.

Ebay USA is closed for biz for new comers.

You are absolutely right, ebay had to have changed something in security. I have already changed and tested everything and to make sure I buy accounts in the marketplace here, I follow the instructions of the sellers and I have the same problem.