Account Suspension E-mail (New Account) - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 08-25-2020

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 21%
Default Account Suspension E-mail (New Account)

So I opened a e-bay account and linked it with a old paypal account of a friends that she made years ago to donate money. So I made the e-bay under her info. Then as I'm trying to verify and link paypal to e-bay then I get hit with the Bann Hammer. Of course I message and complain. Was told I couldn't be helped and that someone else will be e-mailing me. So I get this e-mail couple days later. Should I even reply to it or give it a go and play there game.

Of course i can verify Paypal,

Item i'll be selling are anything. I search for deals and go to auctions or buy from pallets. (doubt they wanna hear that lol ))

Items i'll buy well who the hell knows? I used to buy for all kinds of people lol when you got ebay u get asked to buy still for people because they can't work it lol

and most of all i know not to give them a different address then what i put.

Thank you for contacting eBay. My name is Joyce and I'm genuinely interested in providing you a resolution as part of our continuous effort in providing the best Customer Service to our members.

I understand that you are reaching out to us in regards to the restriction on your eBay account, I'll be more than happy to look into this matter for you.

We restrict your account as part of our measure to maintain a safe and secure marketplace for the eBay community against possible fraud. We want to remove fraud on the site, prevent loss for us and our members, and keep eBay a safe trading environment.

I'm sorry that you are off to such a rocky start. I would love to assist you with this and determine if we can get you back active on the site, but for the mean time, we will be needing first to verify your account. For us to do that, we're just needing to ask you some questions:

-What are you planning to do in this newly created eBay account of yours? is this for buying or for selling or both?

for BUYING

- What would be the items are you planning to purchase?

- What would be the payment method are you going to use on purchasing that item?

- Are you going to use the address that you've registered in your eBay account for receiving an item through shipping courier? or you have another address that you wanted to use?

- Do you have another eBay account aside from this account?

for SELLING

- What would be the item are you planning to sell?

- Are those items are in your possession right now?

- How did you obtain those items?

- Do you have proof of merchandise or receipts/invoices from your supplier/manufacturer/store?

- How are you going to ship the item?

- How long should be the handling time for you to ship the item to your buyer?

- What would be the payment are you going to use on this transaction? Do you have already Papal account? is this verified?

- Is this the only account you have in eBay or you have another one before?

Please respond to this email, providing your answers with above question. Were happy to review and verify your account once its completed.

I am looking forward for the reinstatement of your account and hoping that the review and investigation will be successful and of your favor, so we can resolve this as soonest.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!