Logged one time into stealth acc with banned IP - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 09-06-2020

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 30%
Default Logged one time into stealth acc with banned IP

Hello everbody, I need advice please...
I created more eBay Stealth accounts, my real account is not banned but restricted to sell to other sites on Ebay but it is active and I am using this account but create a new account is not allowed. I have created in past one eBay Stealth account and was linked to my real account because by mistake I have logged into the stealth account with modem IP address which I use to log into my real, restricted account- maybe it was reason, but I sell same stuff on both account. But Ebay did not banned my real and my linked account, but they know that it is same accounts, maybe soon will be blocked.

So before year I do new stealth account, strict rules, new IP, new account in PC, cleaning coockies and others. Account work 1 year, not too much feedback but in good condition but today I did big mistake.
I forgot to change modem to USB hotspot internet to use new IP adress and I log into the stealth account with modem IP address. Sure I deleted cokies and history before logged and after signed out. I used the account on modem maybe 5 minutes. When I checked the log in history in account setting, there is the record from logged mistake, I see location. I read somewhere that Ebay has robots which will automatically knows when some log from same IP in banned account and also in stealth account So when I did only one time, what you recommended to me please?

Continue to use account or it is waste of time? I got idea to write to Ebay that my account was stolen and that time "mistake login" was account probably hacked or someone log into my account from other location which I did not know.
What will be more safe for me?
I really dont want that after hard work on account, account will be close or often happens that after if Ebay will suspended my real account, then will be suspended also my stealth account becuase of linked- similar happened me with my first stealth account which was linked to my real restricted account and also was restricted. Sometimes it is hard to remember that you need connect USB hotspot to log into stealth account.. I have strong habits but you see it happened to me again but only once on this new account.
thank you very much.

Last edited by Simonis; 09-06-2020 at 11:01 AM. Reason: some adjusting
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-06-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,659 Times in 1,966 Posts
Activity: 18%
Longevity: 91%
Default Re: Logged one time into stealth acc with banned IP

Usually just logging in one time from such an IP shouldn't be a problem - especially if there are no issues with the account.
Id go a few more days creating history with the proper IP solution before proceeding with any selling activity. And start SLOW and with LOW RISK items. Try to stay as far under the radar as possible.
The Following User Says Thank You to slokor For This Useful Post:
Valhalla1 (09-17-2020)
Old 09-07-2020

Longevity: 77%
Send a message via Skype™ to HelpNeeded!

I've done it before as well, never really had an issue. Mistakes happen.
Old 09-07-2020
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,553 Times in 2,205 Posts
Activity: 57%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simonis View Post
Hello everbody, I need advice please...
I created more eBay Stealth accounts, my real account is not banned but restricted to sell to other sites on Ebay but it is active and I am using this account but create a new account is not allowed. I have created in past one eBay Stealth account and was linked to my real account because by mistake I have logged into the stealth account with modem IP address which I use to log into my real, restricted account- maybe it was reason, but I sell same stuff on both account. But Ebay did not banned my real and my linked account, but they know that it is same accounts, maybe soon will be blocked.

So before year I do new stealth account, strict rules, new IP, new account in PC, cleaning coockies and others. Account work 1 year, not too much feedback but in good condition but today I did big mistake.
I forgot to change modem to USB hotspot internet to use new IP adress and I log into the stealth account with modem IP address. Sure I deleted cokies and history before logged and after signed out. I used the account on modem maybe 5 minutes. When I checked the log in history in account setting, there is the record from logged mistake, I see location. I read somewhere that Ebay has robots which will automatically knows when some log from same IP in banned account and also in stealth account So when I did only one time, what you recommended to me please?

Continue to use account or it is waste of time? I got idea to write to Ebay that my account was stolen and that time "mistake login" was account probably hacked or someone log into my account from other location which I did not know.
What will be more safe for me?
I really dont want that after hard work on account, account will be close or often happens that after if Ebay will suspended my real account, then will be suspended also my stealth account becuase of linked- similar happened me with my first stealth account which was linked to my real restricted account and also was restricted. Sometimes it is hard to remember that you need connect USB hotspot to log into stealth account.. I have strong habits but you see it happened to me again but only once on this new account.
thank you very much.
Have you read the stealth guide at all btw?
Old 09-08-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaiJin View Post
Have you read the stealth guide at all btw?
Yes I have read, did I make something wrong?
Old 09-08-2020
Threadstarter  

Thank you very much to everybody I hope it will be good. I search for some software which will block home connect wifi for some users in PC, do you know someting about it?
Old 09-17-2020

Longevity: 25%

It can happen, i certainly make that mistake, forgetting to switch, and logging in from a banned acc then to a selling 1.

1 time in so many times doesnt matter, just dont make it a habbit.
Just let it rest, and logging from the usual ip next time.
Old 09-17-2020
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 57%

Quote:
Thank you very much to everybody I hope it will be good. I search for some software which will block home connect wifi for some users in PC, do you know someting about it?
You can use windows firewall to isolate different networks on a single PC. That way, you never have to bother about linking IPs.

Search it on google.
Old 09-17-2020
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,553 Times in 2,205 Posts
Activity: 57%

Quote:
Yes I have read, did I make something wrong?
If you actually are a member of the stealth guide, you can use the book's membership in the forum to get a VIP status btw.

You just seem to be all over the place instead of having a solid foundation, that's why I was asking if you have the stealth guide
Old 09-19-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandoras_box View Post
You can use windows firewall to isolate different networks on a single PC. That way, you never have to bother about linking IPs.

Search it on google.
Dear Pandoras and did you process it succesfully in your PC? because I dont find nothing about blocking wifi network from firewall for specific user in PC only for all users, did you create any new rule in firewall or how you do it please?
I found way by using netsh.exe and disable createalluserprofile and allowexplicitcreds profile

wlan show allowexplicitcreds
wlan set allowexplicitcreds allow=no

wlan show createalluserprofile
wlan set createalluserprofile enabled=no

and then login to network which should be allowed
but it doesnt work me I have win 8.1
Old 09-25-2020

Longevity: 25%

i would hook your pc up to an ethernet cable and downgrade to win7 for more control on your settings.