eBay!! Suspension!! - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 09-14-2020

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 21%
Default eBay suspended my accounts for listing a ''VERO'' item!!

My first eBay account was successfull though I was a beginner and luckily I didn't get to go through the vericiation process, so I listed a digital product which y'all sellers know Win10 I made my first 2k and after that I was suspended not from eBay but in PayPal due to so many orders. I lowkey went immedietly and deleted my eBay account which was running perfectly fine and created a new one with a new PayPal account to start over again. Long story short after that I haven't seen a successfull eBay account like the one I started with as a beginner.

Now I'm running stealth accounts I can list whatever TF I want without being suspended but when it coems to listing a digital product I get suspended right away!! just started facing this issue a couple days ago and there seem to be a lot of people listing this product without a problem. I'm doing absolutely nothing wrong so why am I of all people who are listing it!?

Last edited by Maichane; 09-14-2020 at 06:32 AM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-14-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,927 Times in 8,218 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%
Default Re: eBay!! Suspension!!

You're selling Win10 keys - how is that "absolutely nothing wrong"? Hmm
Old 09-14-2020
Threadstarter  

Dude I was listing this product and making a lot of sales in just couple of days and a lot of people are listing this product without being suspended. I just started facing this issue recently. Sometimes I get suspeneded right away after making my first sale and sometimes it lasts longer and I make sales. Now I'm not even making my first sale and I get suspended after listing this product and others don't.
Old 09-14-2020
Executive [VIP]

Sadly, eb isn't a fair platform :( Those ppl who are having success might be either having shortterm success or have figured out how to list effectively and avoid the automatic bot removal.

Only things you can do is trial-and-error or study their listings and try to see what is different and might be working.

Win10 keys (let alone digital listings) are heavily problematic for longterm account health - it's just the way things are
Old 09-14-2020

Longevity: 20%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maichane View Post
Dude I was listing this product and making a lot of sales in just couple of days and a lot of people are listing this product without being suspended. I just started facing this issue recently. Sometimes I get suspeneded right away after making my first sale and sometimes it lasts longer and I make sales. Now I'm not even making my first sale and I get suspended after listing this product and others don't.
They maybe have established stores already. That is why they are still able to list these digital items.
Old 09-14-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,659 Times in 1,966 Posts
Activity: 16%
Longevity: 91%

Digital items (especially WIN10 keys or any Microsoft or other software keys for that matter) will ALWAYS be high risk and will ALWAYS be problematic to sell.
I think the reason is obvious - the extremely high likelihood of those items originating in very dubious ways - or are you really going to tell us you manage to get those keys for $1-$2 and are still making a profit on them by selling them for a few dollars more? nobody here was born yesterday friend... Mind you I don't really care. Its none of my business. But trying to pull one over ebay wont be easy.
Good luck selling those on ebay with an account new to selling activity - youre going to need it.
Old 09-16-2020

Longevity: 23%

What is it with moroccans and digital items? That's all you guys sell, terrible
Old 09-16-2020

Longevity: 25%

Quote:
Originally Posted by vmdetection View Post
What is it with moroccans and digital items? That's all you guys sell, terrible
I'd rather them sell that than hashish...
Old 09-17-2020

I started on ebay selling a digital item more than 10 years ago. It was downloadable software for tuning pc. I got suspended a few times before final suspension. Then i realized that digital items are very risky items and they are not the best option for longterm accounts. I came back later with a new account, selling used items (videogame consoles, headphonesets, cellphones, computer stuff). i got suspended again due to shipping time complains (i used fedex and it was a bad idea at the time), i created a new account and started again for almost 7 years until Corona arrived to my country on march. Well, i was unable to continue using international shipping and i tried again digital items (basically antivirus suscriptions), lost my longterm account due to this. I created a new account and after first listing it was suspended, created another one and got suspended after first listing as well. At this point i stopped all what i was doing and took a time to research. So here i am, learning about stealth, trying to keep up to date with all this info about tracking methods, optimal settings and much more.

I expect to come back selling the items i used to sell before corona because digital items are too harmful for longterm accounts on ebay. All those accounts will be suspended. It's a matter of time.
The Following User Says Thank You to Valhalla1 For This Useful Post:
Maichane (09-18-2020)
Old 09-17-2020
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by PepsiCoin View Post
Morning chuckles - thanks
Old 09-17-2020

I need urgent help

I'm trying to set up an ebay account with a mates drivers licence and utility bill as back up just incase eBay need it. However I know this is never enough as I did this on a previous account with an account bought from here but ebay still suspended the account even thou I used a different dongle this time and user ID for Windows. I had an email saying it was suspended and then a ebay agent said it was code of practice and to send in my proof of id which I was about too and when I spoke to the agent on chat to ask a question they said not to bother as it was suspended and no appeal due to pattern of activities we have witnessed present a risk to our eBay community

I haven't sold anything and only listed 1 customised t shirt wtf.

So now I got another account and want to know if I should use a new desktop never been used or the same lap top with Firefox portable and a proxy ip address.

Any help be great as I'm desperate to get on selling
Old 09-17-2020

Default Re: eBay suspended my accounts for listing a ''VERO'' item!!

I posted this many times to people.
Win 10 is spyware.

Why did you delete your ebay? Just switch paypals.
That was a waste of good ebay, paypals are dime a dozen, ebays need to be cherished.
Old 09-17-2020

Apologies, this was a double post, replying on someone else in this discusion but forgot to quote him, i dont know how to delete this post.
Old 09-17-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by urban_wardrobe View Post
I need urgent help
New win 7 user account. But best is to work in a sandbox.
Win 10 is spyware, and will get you suspended before you can even list an item.
Old 09-18-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by PepsiCoin View Post
Hashish is profitable. And if there's a way I could list it here on eBay I'd be a multi-millionaire just within a month
Old 09-18-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by urban_wardrobe View Post
I need urgent help

I'm trying to set up an ebay account with a mates drivers licence and utility bill as back up just incase eBay need it. However I know this is never enough as I did this on a previous account with an account bought from here but ebay still suspended the account even thou I used a different dongle this time and user ID for Windows. I had an email saying it was suspended and then a ebay agent said it was code of practice and to send in my proof of id which I was about too and when I spoke to the agent on chat to ask a question they said not to bother as it was suspended and no appeal due to pattern of activities we have witnessed present a risk to our eBay community

I haven't sold anything and only listed 1 customised t shirt wtf.

So now I got another account and want to know if I should use a new desktop never been used or the same lap top with Firefox portable and a proxy ip address.

Any help be great as I'm desperate to get on selling
Listen.I used to run stealth accounts on my desktop and they all get suspended. But step by step you'll get thourgh it all and why don't you use an RDP?
Old 09-18-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valhalla1 View Post
I started on ebay selling a digital item more than 10 years ago. It was downloadable software for tuning pc. I got suspended a few times before final suspension. Then i realized that digital items are very risky items and they are not the best option for longterm accounts. I came back later with a new account, selling used items (videogame consoles, headphonesets, cellphones, computer stuff). i got suspended again due to shipping time complains (i used fedex and it was a bad idea at the time), i created a new account and started again for almost 7 years until Corona arrived to my country on march. Well, i was unable to continue using international shipping and i tried again digital items (basically antivirus suscriptions), lost my longterm account due to this. I created a new account and after first listing it was suspended, created another one and got suspended after first listing as well. At this point i stopped all what i was doing and took a time to research. So here i am, learning about stealth, trying to keep up to date with all this info about tracking methods, optimal settings and much more.

I expect to come back selling the items i used to sell before corona because digital items are too harmful for longterm accounts on ebay. All those accounts will be suspended. It's a matter of time.
Pretty much the same here but I have never tried selling a physical product but I have thoughts for that and I wish you the best luck in your future sellings
The Following User Says Thank You to Maichane For This Useful Post:
Valhalla1 (09-18-2020)
Old 09-18-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maichane View Post
Pretty much the same here but I have never tried selling a physical product but I have thoughts for that and I wish you the best luck in your future sellings

Thank you friend. Best wishes for you as well. Try selling physical items, you will see it is safe and profitable. You need a trusted global shipping company. Keeping a good customer services you will grow up.
The Following User Says Thank You to Valhalla1 For This Useful Post:
Maichane (09-18-2020)
Old 09-18-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by getstealthed View Post
New win 7 user account. But best is to work in a sandbox.
Win 10 is spyware, and will get you suspended before you can even list an item.
I agree with you. The last 2 accounts i lost were created under windows 10. It was my first time using windows 10, so i downgraded my computer to windows 7 again.
Old 09-18-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valhalla1 View Post
I agree with you. The last 2 accounts i lost were created under windows 10. It was my first time using windows 10, so i downgraded my computer to windows 7 again.
That was an upgrade imo
The Following User Says Thank You to getstealthed For This Useful Post:
Valhalla1 (10-04-2020)