eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   paypal got limited (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/138976-paypal-got-limited.html)

johnie3221 09-16-2020 11:16 AM

paypal got limited

paypal got limited after I put it on my first ebay listing. Here's what I did . ebay and pp were created last sep 11 and was suspended last sep 13 but it was pp acc got instant limited or if I mistakenly estimated it was less than 2 mins before it was temporary limited and was asking for just 1 which is proof of Id. my first listing was dropshipping a product .I also checked the "buy it now" option during listing, after 4 or more hours ebay too got suspended and received an email that as they reviewed the activities of the connected account they were just going to suspend my account, but I doubt it got linked to my previos accounts since I changed all information into something new and all requirements such as ip,new user acc,even formatted my pc from win 7 ultimate to win 10 pro,no mobile number for ebay and pp,the pp is not yet verified during I linked it to my listing and also uses the same mobile number to my previous ebay suspended acc but I didn't link it yet just sharing the same number. Again I doubt about that since it is instant .I think the problem is during my first listing. yes Im confident because my other stealth ebay and pp which created the same day were still kicking up until now, though Im scared to list again.What triggers the instant pp temp. limited?and also why ebay also got suspended 4 hrs after I listed an item?

getstealthed 09-17-2020 12:47 PM

Re: paypal got limited

Dont use windows 10.
Verify phone on ebay and pp.
Try to get 1 feedback atleast. Just big on a 0.1 cent item on ebay.com from china, pay it, and say something to seller like: i gave feedback, hope you can do the same.
Make shipping adres Alaska random or something.

Good luck. Dont use windows 10. I say it twice thats important.

johnie3221 09-18-2020 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by getstealthed (Post 1115271)
Dont use windows 10.
Verify phone on ebay and pp.
Try to get 1 feedback atleast. Just big on a 0.1 cent item on ebay.com from china, pay it, and say something to seller like: i gave feedback, hope you can do the same.
Make shipping adres Alaska random or something.

Good luck. Dont use windows 10. I say it twice thats important.

yes I will do what you've said,but why can't we use win 10?

getstealthed 09-19-2020 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by johnie3221 (Post 1115406)
yes I will do what you've said,but why can't we use win 10?

Its imo basicly spyware.
Ive told many ppl on this forum with problems, that win 10 is a huge factor, noone as of far as spoken against that.

Win 10 does something with your user data or it leaks data, something that makes ebay link you.
Even a win10 in sandbox, i had same issue.
I am using win 7 pro, i have no issues. Age my accounts 3 weeks, seed some feedback and start selling within a month.

There is just so much control in win7 vs win 10. The win 10 installation already starts with the question if Microsoft can farm your keystrokes :shocked:

AOM 09-19-2020 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by getstealthed (Post 1115542)
Its imo basicly spyware.
Ive told many ppl on this forum with problems, that win 10 is a huge factor, noone as of far as spoken against that.

Win 10 does something with your user data or it leaks data, something that makes ebay link you.
Even a win10 in sandbox, i had same issue.
I am using win 7 pro, i have no issues. Age my accounts 3 weeks, seed some feedback and start selling within a month.

There is just so much control in win7 vs win 10. The win 10 installation already starts with the question if Microsoft can farm your keystrokes :shocked:

Hard to rely on this.
I have had a lot of stealth accounts on win10 pc. Never did I had issues with suspensions/linkages, etc.
I only got suspended when the times comes that i have problems with returns, delayed shipments, etc.