eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   What to do? Low Policy - Copyright Violation Please help me (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/13930-what-do-low-policy-copyright-violation-please-help-me.html)

FRP 10-06-2009 08:31 AM

What to do? Low Policy - Copyright Violation Please help me

hello to all and i am sorry my first post is question,

so i just received my first
MC019 eBay Listing Removed: Copyright Violation - Unauthorized Item

message today actually for some reasons they send me 2 of these messages for same item and same day.

my ebay account is old since 2003 and it is very good standing

but i already know if i am going to list my item with this account again i might face to suspension/blocked ebay and paypal account but at the same time I need to keep listing as currently ebay is my only income.

I know if I send them message I will most likely to going to receive the same old message most of you receives so I really dont want to bother with that because just like I said I need to keep selling.

Basically my question is:

can i just create and use an another ebay account with same paypal account? do you guys think these ebay bots will detect and suspend me just because I was using the same paypal address as my old account which already got a warning? or anybody got better suggestions please let me know

thank you for your time!

aspkin 10-06-2009 12:11 PM

That's actually a good question...

Though I usually promote a one PayPal account one eBay account rule... you can do this, but be aware that if one of your accounts go down, they will ALL go down.

If you want to be extra safe it's best to create a completely separate eBay and PayPal account and to sell from there.

Good luck!

mattcafc 10-06-2009 12:12 PM

Hi
This is exactly what I do.
Use I have 2 violations I create a new ebay account and use for the same paypal account, again until I recieve 2 violations and repeat the process.

So far Im only on to my 3rd Ebay account with this same paypal address but havent had a problem yet. This is over a year long period