eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   MC113 Your eBay account has been suspended (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/139539-mc113-your-ebay-account-has-been-suspended.html)

Mike AR 10-15-2020 02:09 AM

MC113 Your eBay account has been suspended

So, recently I opened a paypal account linked to a bank in France. The paypal account has my right personal information and it is working fine. I opened a UK ebay account and linked it with that paypal but with fakke name, fakke UK address and fakke UK mobile no.

For extra security I used a UK dedicated ip for both account on ebay and paypal. The ebay account worked fine to buy and I bought few things from ebay. How did I get it even though I have a fakke address? Well, I called the sellers and told them I moved house and forgot to change it on, they were fine to send it to my right address.

The problem is, when I tried to sell on ebay. When I listed my first item everything was fine and the item was listed normally but half an hour later I got an email from ebay with the title “MC113 Your eBay account has been suspended”.

I believe there is no way to get your account back if you get MC113 suspension. As they have mentioned in the email that, this suspension is permanent and means that you will not be able to participate in any buying or selling activities on eBay.

I contacted the customer service and asked them for the reason and they said “As much as we want to provide more details of the suspension, those information remains protected by eBay because if we told members how we suspend accounts, it would provide them with a way to circumvent our policy and process in the future.”

So what do you think I did wrong?
Is it that the paypal bank account in France and the ebay address in the UK?
Is it the VPN dedicated IP?
Is it because the paypal is new account and I rushed to try to sell?

rsot 10-16-2020 06:37 AM

Re: MC113 Your eBay account has been suspended

Welcome to the forum - all the best as you master stealth :thumb:

What category/item did you list as first one?